  1. Consultant

    Consultant Guest

    1. Advertising

  2. =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Nov 19, 2003

  3. Consultant

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    <linksnip>

    Do you know where or how I could sign up to be a face donor? Would I get a
    little sticker to put on my driver's license?

    --

    KB - MCNGP #26

    Ken Briscoe, Nov 19, 2003
  4. Consultant

    Consultant Guest

    gmta

    im gonna bid mine off on ebay!

    Consultant, Nov 19, 2003
  5. Consultant

    Tron2003 Guest

    My face is to pretty to sell. But if we had a contest on e-bay I would so
    whoop u all on top bids.

    Tron2003, Nov 20, 2003
  6. Consultant

    Consultant Guest