There is a video scene with an advertisement. How to add it to 100 video files?

Discussion in 'Software' started by kosmodamien, Jun 10, 2010.

  1. kosmodamien

    kosmodamien

    Joined:
    May 26, 2010
    Messages:
    4
    There is a video scene with an advertisement. How to add it to 100 video files?

    So, there is some video scene, for example, advertising my site. I want to add it to the beginning or end of 100 flv files,
    and don’t want to repeat that operation 100 times, for each flv file.

    I’d like to share the way I’ve used to solve the problem.

    I’ve used Watermark Master program. It helps in a work as not only applies watermarks on video or images,
    but also can operate with folders of files – that enables to add simply even 1000 files at once - supports all video formats,
    has all basic functions of montage (Crop, filters, setting of range etc).

    And, as a matter of fact, has functions of video montage.
    Of course, montage in that program is not very good and isn’t comparable with, for example,
    a “premiere” program but enables at once to add scene in wanted position – and it will be added to 1000 added files
    (or to 100 as in my case).

    If someone has an interest in it, I won’t explain how to do it in details – use wizard. It is full enough and clear at least for me.

    Success

    kosmodamien, Jun 10, 2010