    "Suspicious activity" is broadly defined in TLO training as behavior
    that could lead to terrorism: taking photos of no apparent aesthetic
    value. . . .

    Cynicor, Jul 3, 2008

  2. Cynicor

    Paul Heslop Guest

    glenzabr@nospam, GMAN wrote:

    > In article <486c0c29$0$11630$>, Cynicor <> wrote:
    > >http://www.denverpost.com/commented/ci_9732641
    > >
    > >Hundreds of police, firefighters, paramedics and even utility workers
    > >have been trained and recently dispatched as "Terrorism Liaison
    > >Officers" in Colorado and a handful of other states to hunt for
    > >"suspicious activity" — and are reporting their findings into secret
    > >government databases.
    > >
    > >.. . .
    > >
    > >"Suspicious activity" is broadly defined in TLO training as behavior
    > >that could lead to terrorism: taking photos of no apparent aesthetic
    > >value. . . .

    > What do you expect. Colorado is full of queer liberla commies!

    wossa liberla?

    :O)
    --
    Paul (We won't die of devotion)
    Stop and Look

    Paul Heslop, Jul 3, 2008

  3. Cynicor

    Netmask Guest

    "Cynicor" <> wrote in message
    > http://www.denverpost.com/commented/ci_9732641
    >
    > Hundreds of police, firefighters, paramedics and even utility workers have
    > been trained and recently dispatched as "Terrorism Liaison Officers" in
    > Colorado and a handful of other states to hunt for "suspicious activity" —
    > and are reporting their findings into secret government databases.
    >
    > . . .
    >
    > "Suspicious activity" is broadly defined in TLO training as behavior that
    > could lead to terrorism: taking photos of no apparent aesthetic value. . .
    > .

    Cry Witch!!

    Sounds like a group of conservative dorks dreaming of the good old "reds
    under the bed" mentality of the 1950's

    I liked the comment about the stealing of copper being a possible terrorist
    threat - more likely it's the high price of scrap copper driving common
    criminals to make a buck - the simple answer is generally the correct
    answer. Stealing phone lines for the copper is a world wide phenomena for
    criminals from India to outback Australia.

    The paranoia regarding alleged threats is really sad as it is sapping
    national confidence to get on with life so in a funny way 'they' are
    scoring.. very sad

    Netmask, Jul 3, 2008
  4. Cynicor

    Gerrit Guest

    "Netmask" <> wrote in message

    > "Cynicor" <> wrote in message
    >> http://www.denverpost.com/commented/ci_9732641
    >>
    >> Hundreds of police, firefighters, paramedics and even utility workers
    >> have been trained and recently dispatched as "Terrorism Liaison Officers"
    >> in Colorado and a handful of other states to hunt for "suspicious
    >> activity" - and are reporting their findings into secret government
    >> databases.
    >>
    >> . . .
    >>
    >> "Suspicious activity" is broadly defined in TLO training as behavior that
    >> could lead to terrorism: taking photos of no apparent aesthetic value. .
    >> . .

    > Cry Witch!!
    >
    > Sounds like a group of conservative dorks dreaming of the good old "reds
    > under the bed" mentality of the 1950's
    >
    > I liked the comment about the stealing of copper being a possible
    > terrorist threat - more likely it's the high price of scrap copper driving
    > common criminals to make a buck - the simple answer is generally the
    > correct answer. Stealing phone lines for the copper is a world wide
    > phenomena for criminals from India to outback Australia.
    >
    > The paranoia regarding alleged threats is really sad as it is sapping
    > national confidence to get on with life so in a funny way 'they' are
    > scoring.. very sad

    I suppose stealing diesel fuel falls under the same category as it can be
    used to make explosives!

    Can you use used deep-fry fat for that purpose as well - I gather that is
    being stolen now too?

    Gerrit - Oz

    Gerrit, Jul 3, 2008
  5. Netmask wrote:

    > I liked the comment about the stealing of copper being a possible terrorist
    > threat - more likely it's the high price of scrap copper driving common
    > criminals to make a buck - the simple answer is generally the correct
    > answer. Stealing phone lines for the copper is a world wide phenomena for
    > criminals from India to outback Australia.

    And it's also culling some of the evolutionarily challenged; I think
    the electrocuted perpetrators of would-be copper capers don't even
    raise an eyebrow at The Darwin Awards, any more.

    --
    Blinky
    Is your ISP dropping Usenet?

    Blinky the Shark, Jul 3, 2008
  6. Cynicor

    Paul Furman Guest

    Blinky the Shark wrote:
    > Netmask wrote:
    >
    >> I liked the comment about the stealing of copper being a possible terrorist
    >> threat - more likely it's the high price of scrap copper driving common
    >> criminals to make a buck - the simple answer is generally the correct
    >> answer. Stealing phone lines for the copper is a world wide phenomena for
    >> criminals from India to outback Australia.

    > And it's also culling some of the evolutionarily challenged; I think
    > the electrocuted perpetrators of would-be copper capers don't even
    > raise an eyebrow at The Darwin Awards, any more.

    :)

    Paul Furman, Jul 3, 2008
  7. Cynicor

    Paul Heslop Guest

    glenzabr@nospam, GMAN wrote:

    > In article <>, Paul Heslop <> wrote:
    > >glenzabr@nospam, GMAN wrote:
    > >> =

    > >> What do you expect. Colorado is full of queer liberla commies!

    > >wossa liberla?
    > >
    > > :O)
    > >-- =
    > >

    > LOL, my keyboard is haunted. I was just joking!!!!!!!!!

    I guessed, though I have seen some remarkably similar utterances from
    real fruitbats :O)

    Paul Heslop, Jul 3, 2008
  8. Cynicor

    ASAAR Guest

    On Thu, 3 Jul 2008 16:50:32 +0200, Alfred Molon feverishly wrote:

    >> The paranoia regarding alleged threats is really sad as it is sapping
    >> national confidence to get on with life so in a funny way 'they' are
    >> scoring.. very sad

    > It seems that OBL was very successful to create this paranoia climate
    > and to drive up oil prices.

    Amazing. I wouldn't have guessed that he was a partner of, and a
    useful tool of the Bush/Saudi Prince cabal.

    :)

    ASAAR, Jul 3, 2008
  9. Cynicor

    Netmask Guest