    experienced programmer... *yuk*

    -- Álvaro G. Vicario - Burgos, Spain
    --

    Alvaro G Vicario, Nov 19, 2003

  2. Alvaro G Vicario

    Robin T Cox Guest

    Alvaro G Vicario <> wrote in
    news:xvx8v85v9w6n.pk4e0ag6n4m5$:

    > Are there any themes available that work in Mozilla 1.5, apart from
    > Classic and Modern?

    In Mozilla, use Edit/Preferences/Appearance/Themes and click on Get New
    Themes to access this page:
    http://mozilla.org/themes/download/

    - where you'll find some helpful links to more themes.

    Robin T Cox, Nov 19, 2003

  3. *** Robin T Cox wrote/escribió (Wed, 19 Nov 2003 11:14:27 GMT):
    > In Mozilla, use Edit/Preferences/Appearance/Themes and click on Get New
    > Themes to access this page:
    > http://mozilla.org/themes/download/

    It's the first place I've searched. There're many themes but none work
    under Mozilla 1.5-only previous versions or Mozilla FireBird.

    Alvaro G Vicario, Nov 19, 2003
  4. Alvaro G Vicario

    Keith Bowes Guest

    Alvaro G Vicario wrote:
    > Are there any themes available that work in Mozilla 1.5, apart from Classic
    > and Modern? It's either I'm not good searching or theme authors have given
    > up creating themes that stop working in new releases.

    A lot of themes have been updated, some haven't. I'm using LittleMozilla.

    > Since I like apps that use system colours, right now I only have the
    > Classic theme to choose from. I've been using it since 1997 and I'm really
    > bored of it. I'd try to create one myself but it seems you need to be an
    > experienced programmer... *yuk*

    Updating a theme only takes a bit of knowledge in CSS and RDF.

    Keith Bowes, Nov 19, 2003
  5. Alvaro G Vicario

    Robin T Cox Guest

    Alvaro G Vicario <> wrote in

    > *** Robin T Cox wrote/escribió (Wed, 19 Nov 2003 11:14:27 GMT):
    >> In Mozilla, use Edit/Preferences/Appearance/Themes and click on Get New
    >> Themes to access this page:
    >> http://mozilla.org/themes/download/

    > It's the first place I've searched. There're many themes but none work
    > under Mozilla 1.5-only previous versions or Mozilla FireBird.

    That's strange. At http://themes.mozdev.org/ there are many 1.5/6 themes,
    and on my Moz 1.6a setup I have installed LittleMozilla 1.6 and NautiPolis
    1.5, both of which work fine!

    Robin T Cox, Nov 21, 2003
  6. Cornelius Scarecrow, Dec 28, 2003