    Married with Children season sets starting with Season 3?

    Craig Henrichs

    , Sep 16, 2005

  2. wrote in news:1126892868.303215.283320
    @z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com:

    > On the Season 1 and 2 DVD, the opening theme music is "Love and
    > Marriage". Season 3 and 4 have different theme music. How come? Did
    > seasons 3 and 4 when they originally aired have different theme music,
    > or did Sony Entertainment lose the rights to use "Love and Marriage" in
    > Married with Children season sets starting with Season 3?

    The official story is that whoever owns the rights to L&M wanted
    too much in compensation for Season 3, so Sony switched to the generic
    garbage you're referring to. With Season 4 continuing this trend,
    it's seeming more like Sony doesn't want to pay the royalties, regardless
    of how reasonable they might be.

    I'd suggest writing in to complain. It's corporate greed on someone's
    part.

    --

    Aaron J. Bossig

    http://www.GodsLabRat.com
    http://www.dvdverdict.com

    Aaron J. Bossig, Sep 16, 2005

  3. Mac Breck Guest

    "Aaron J. Bossig" <> wrote in
    message news:Xns96D39AA318BB0linkvb06SpammersWill@204.186.200.105...
    It's corporate greed on someone's
    > part.

    [....]
    Perceived demand followed by greed almost always seems to find a way to
    ruin things.

    --
    Mac Breck (KoshN)
    -------------------------------

    "Brimstone" (1998)
    [Stone lights a candle for the dead in a Catholic church]
    Gina: Who's that for?
    Ezekiel Stone: Me.

    Mac Breck, Sep 16, 2005
  4. "Aaron J. Bossig" <> wrote:

    >I'd suggest writing in to complain. It's corporate greed on someone's
    >part.

    I agree. It's just plain wrong. There are very many changes made to all
    sorts of TV shows for the purpose of getting by on the cheap. I suggest
    checking the Alterations List at http://tvshowsondvd.com/alterations.cfm .

    Kimba W. Lion, Sep 16, 2005