Thegreatest game I have and will probably ever played.

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by runescapeize, Sep 25, 2007.

  1. runescapeize

    runescapeize Guest

    To some, Runescape is a way of life, almost like another world
    you can run to. You can do whatever you like (except for a few rules
    like offend other players and stuff), it is a free world out there.The
    whole idea of Runescape is very original, as it combines the ideas of
    real-time action, RPG and multiplayer games into a very basic program.
    What fascinates me the most is that your character is part of a
    diverse trade community, where every item, depending on its rarity,
    has an accepted "market value." You can make armor, mine ores, become
    a woodcutter, fish and cook fishes, and make bows and arrows and so
    much more. Your limit is your imagination.It's basically very similar
    to real life: improve your skills and make money off a particular
    trade, which will allow you to finance skills such as magic and ranged
    fighting that require a constant supply or runes and arrows
    respectively. You really get a sense of community in this game,
    because part of the gaming experience depends on the other players.
    When selling a commodity, a player can log on to a room that has a
    large amount of players, while those who want to train by fighting
    creatures without other people taking the kills may prefer to chose
    empty rooms. Although i'm not a member myself, it is possible to pay
    $5 a month and unlock tons of member benefits, including many new
    places to travel to, more items... etc.

    RuneScape is a fun, challenging, and exciting game which is very
    important part of the life of many people.HAVE FUN!

    site is http://www.runescapeize.com if you need it.

    http://www.runescapewin.com
    http://www.runescapeize.com
    http://www.runescapegogo.com
    http://www.runescapemil.com
    http://www.wow1gold.net
    http://www.wowgoldcoin.com
    http://www.guildwarsize.com
    http://www.maple-story-mesos-ize.com
    http://www.7mmo.com
    runescapeize, Sep 25, 2007

  2. runescapeize

    VanguardLH Guest

    "runescapeize" <> wrote in message
    <snip - pretend post>

    Yeah, like we aren't suppose to realize that you are just another
    common Chinese Google Grouping liar pretending to be an end-user
    playing a game when, in fact, your post is just another stab at
    disguising spam.
    VanguardLH, Sep 25, 2007