    The server did not understand the request, or the request was invalid.
    Error processing resource 'http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtm...

    Thank you!
    Barbara L, Mar 17, 2009

  2. Barbara L

    why? Guest

    On Tue, 17 Mar 2009 15:27:10 -0700 (PDT), Barbara L wrote:

    >I keep getting this every time I try to open an xml, both on my laptop
    >and desktop. I never had trouble opening them before so I am
    >confused.

    Local file / local webserver or a URL that you forgot to provide?

    Neither did you mention which browser.

    Tell the site webmaster.

    >Here is what it says each time:
    >
    >The XML page cannot be displayed
    >Cannot view XML input using style sheet. Please correct the error and
    >then click the Refresh button, or try again later.

    >The server did not understand the request, or the request was invalid.
    >Error processing resource 'http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtm...
    >

    >Thank you!

    If you are doing your homework, and it's your assignment ask your tutor.
    If you are the tutor (Nelson) HA! HA!

    Or provide some more helpful info.

    laptop/desktop has the same AV upgrade, same patch, some other same
    something installed.

    Me
    why?, Mar 17, 2009

  3. Barbara L

    Barbara L Guest

    On Mar 17, 4:03 pm, why? <fgrirp*sgc@VAINY!Qznq.fpvragvfg.pbz> wrote:
    > On Tue, 17 Mar 2009 15:27:10 -0700 (PDT), Barbara L wrote:
    > >I keep getting this every time I try to open an xml, both on my laptop
    > >and desktop.  I never had trouble opening them before so I am
    > >confused.

    > Local file / local webserver or a URL that you forgot to provide?
    >
    > Neither did you mention which browser.
    >
    > Tell the site webmaster.
    >
    > >Here is what it says each time:

    > >The XML page cannot be displayed
    > >Cannot view XML input using style sheet. Please correct the error and
    > >then click the Refresh button, or try again later.

    > >--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    > >The server did not understand the request, or the request was invalid.
    > >Error processing resource 'http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtm...

    > >Thank you!

    > If you are doing your homework, and it's your assignment ask your tutor.
    > If you are the tutor (Nelson) HA! HA!
    >
    > Or provide some more helpful info.
    >
    > laptop/desktop has the same AV upgrade, same patch, some other same
    > something installed.
    >
    > Me

    I tried it with both Firefox and IE
    Barbara L, Mar 18, 2009