    I cant read the writing properly because its too small.
    Why on Earth dont they make larger letters on the screen so everybody can
    see the ruddy things.
    neville, Jun 9, 2005

  2. No No No. Thats me, not my bloody offspring.
    Why cant I even post something properly?
    And how can you people sleep at night.
    After what you have done.

    neville nevilleson snr, Jun 9, 2005

  3. neville wrote:

    > I cant read the writing properly because its too small.
    > Why on Earth dont they make larger letters on the screen so everybody can
    > see the ruddy things.

    Increase your font size.
    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Brian_H=B9=A9?=, Jun 9, 2005
  4. neville

    Old Gringo Guest

    neville wrote:
    > I cant read the writing properly because its too small.
    > Why on Earth dont they make larger letters on the screen so everybody can
    > see the ruddy things.

    Maybe a 54" wide screen monitor would solve your problems.

    --
    Old Gringo George
    Magic Weaver Of Life
    Old Gringo, Jun 9, 2005
  5. neville

    Richard Guest

    "neville" <> wrote in message
    > I cant read the writing properly because its too small.
    > Why on Earth dont they make larger letters on the screen so everybody can
    > see the ruddy things.

    You need to visit a doctor. The doctor will be able to shorten your arms for
    you. With shorter arms your head will be close to what you are trying to
    look at.
    Richard, Jun 9, 2005
  6. neville

    Norma Guest

    "neville" <> wrote in message
    >I cant read the writing properly because its too small.
    > Why on Earth dont they make larger letters on the screen so everybody can
    > see the ruddy things.

    Get a flat screen in a large size and increase the size of your font. It is
    really quite simple.
    Norma, Jun 9, 2005
  7. neville

    Corkhead Guest

    Get glasses you blind ****.
    Corkhead, Jun 9, 2005
  8. neville

    Scraggy Guest

    Richard wrote:
    > "neville" <> wrote in message
    >> I cant read the writing properly because its too small.
    >> Why on Earth dont they make larger letters on the screen so
    >> everybody can see the ruddy things.

    > You need to visit a doctor. The doctor will be able to shorten your
    > arms for you. With shorter arms your head will be close to what you
    > are trying to look at.

    Nothing worse than a Short Arm.
    --
    Particularly the inspection thereof.
    Scraggy, Jun 9, 2005
  9. neville

    dadiOH Guest

    neville wrote:
    > I cant read the writing properly because its too small.
    > Why on Earth dont they make larger letters on the screen so everybody
    > can see the ruddy things.

    They do it so you can practice learning how to control your computer.

    --
    dadiOH
    ____________________________

    dadiOH's dandies v3.06...
    dadiOH, Jun 9, 2005
  10. Scraggy wrote:
    > Richard wrote:
    >
    >> "neville" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >>> I cant read the writing properly because its too small.
    >>> Why on Earth dont they make larger letters on the screen so
    >>> everybody can see the ruddy things.

    >> You need to visit a doctor. The doctor will be able to shorten your
    >> arms for you. With shorter arms your head will be close to what you
    >> are trying to look at.

    > Nothing worse than a Short Arm.

    Except a short,well you know what I was going to say.....
    -max

    What's in a Name?, Jun 9, 2005
  11. What's in a Name? wrote:

    > Scraggy wrote:

    >> Nothing worse than a Short Arm.

    > Except a short,well you know what I was going to say.....

    That's what a "short arm" *is*.

    --
    Blinky Linux Registered User 297263
    Blinky the Shark, Jun 9, 2005
  12. neville

    Scraggy Guest

    Blinky the Shark wrote:
    > What's in a Name? wrote:
    >
    >> Scraggy wrote:

    >>> Nothing worse than a Short Arm.

    >> Except a short,well you know what I was going to say.....

    > That's what a "short arm" *is*.

    Kids eh? :)
    --
    Golf is a game whose aim is to hit a very small ball into a even
    smaller hole, with weapons singularly ill-designed for the purpose
    Scraggy, Jun 9, 2005
  13. Scraggy wrote:
    > Blinky the Shark wrote:
    >
    >> What's in a Name? wrote:

    >>> Except a short,well you know what I was going to say.....

    >> That's what a "short arm" *is*.

    > Kids eh? :)

    don't get to the city much.....

    What's in a Name?, Jun 9, 2005
  14. What's in a Name? wrote:
    > Scraggy wrote:
    >> Blinky the Shark wrote:

    >>> That's what a "short arm" *is*.

    >> Kids eh? :)

    > don't get to the city much.....

    Is good. City full. Send corn and beef and stuff instead.

    --
    Blinky Linux Registered User 297263
    Blinky the Shark, Jun 9, 2005
  15. neville

    teabag Guest

    First what resolution is set for your screen. If your screen is a CRT set
    your resolution to 800 x 600. If you have an LCD screen it gets harder to
    change the resolution without changing the clarity.

    Also click on view in internet explorer and change the text size (if the
    text is small in explorer).

    I just purchased another crt screen because of the problem with small text
    on the lcd. Some of us like nice big clear lettering...lol..hope this
    helps....Teabag

    teabag, Jun 10, 2005
  16. neville

    Keme Guest

    Old Gringo wrote:
    > neville wrote:
    >
    >> I cant read the writing properly because its too small.
    >> Why on Earth dont they make larger letters on the screen so everybody
    >> can see the ruddy things.
    >>

    > Maybe a 54" wide screen monitor would solve your problems.

    I had an offer from a colleague who wanted to give away acouple of 14'
    screens, but I had to pass. Wouldn't be able to get it in thru the door.
    Would one of those solve the problem?
    Keme, Jun 10, 2005
  17. neville

    Old Gringo Guest

    Keme wrote:
    > Old Gringo wrote:
    >
    >> neville wrote:
    >>
    >>> I cant read the writing properly because its too small.
    >>> Why on Earth dont they make larger letters on the screen so everybody
    >>> can see the ruddy things.
    >>>

    >> Maybe a 54" wide screen monitor would solve your problems.
    >>

    > I had an offer from a colleague who wanted to give away acouple of 14'
    > screens, but I had to pass. Wouldn't be able to get it in thru the door.
    > Would one of those solve the problem?

    That would probably do the trick but he would have to sit in the back
    yard to watch it. :)

    Old Gringo, Jun 10, 2005