    This is so very wrong ...............

    ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
    , Dec 27, 2003

  2. tom Guest

    I wish you would get a real disease and die a slow horrible death.

    <> wrote in message
    > I can not believe what happened to me today. After all my protesting
    > and fighting to rid the world of the DVD, I had a UPS truck come to my
    > house today and I was handed a large package. The package was wrapped
    > in bright Christmas wrapping paper and said Merry Christmas.
    >
    > I tore open the package and was completely shocked. Inside was a
    > brand new DVD player. Why would anyone be so cruel to send me a DVD
    > player? That is absolutely abusive and is a real sick joke. Now what
    > the hell am I supposed to do with this thing? I was lucky that I
    > opened it outdoors before it entered my house, exposing me to the
    > Deady Venereal Disease. Now I have to figure out what to do with this
    > thing. I found these machines do not burn well, so all I can figure
    > is to take a large hammer to the thing, smash it to pieces, and them
    > drop the pieces in the garbage.
    >
    > This is so very wrong ...............

    ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
    ,,,,,,,,,,,,,

    tom, Dec 27, 2003

  3. Stan Jensen Guest

    So you got my present eh? Cool.

    At least you could have said thanks.

    Stan Jensen, Dec 27, 2003
  4. SBFan2000 Guest

    AMEN

    "tom" <> wrote in message
    > I wish you would get a real disease and die a slow horrible death.
    >

    > <> wrote in message
    > > I can not believe what happened to me today. After all my protesting
    > > and fighting to rid the world of the DVD, I had a UPS truck come to my
    > > house today and I was handed a large package. The package was wrapped
    > > in bright Christmas wrapping paper and said Merry Christmas.
    > >
    > > I tore open the package and was completely shocked. Inside was a
    > > brand new DVD player. Why would anyone be so cruel to send me a DVD
    > > player? That is absolutely abusive and is a real sick joke. Now what
    > > the hell am I supposed to do with this thing? I was lucky that I
    > > opened it outdoors before it entered my house, exposing me to the
    > > Deady Venereal Disease. Now I have to figure out what to do with this
    > > thing. I found these machines do not burn well, so all I can figure
    > > is to take a large hammer to the thing, smash it to pieces, and them
    > > drop the pieces in the garbage.
    > >
    > > This is so very wrong ...............

    ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

    SBFan2000, Dec 27, 2003
  5. Guest

    On Sat, 27 Dec 2003 12:57:15 +1100, "tom" <> wrote:

    >I wish you would get a real disease and die a slow horrible death.

    Don't worry about it, I eliminated the DVD player, using a 50lb sledge
    hammer. It was too bad I had to do this, because it included a VCR,
    but I will not allow any DVD stuff around my home. Three good hits
    with the hammer and it was destroyed. I even hauled it to a dumpster
    at the factory, because I did not want the pieces in my own garbage
    can all weekend. I just cant believe anyone had the nerve to send me
    this thing, and it was not cheap either. The price tag was over $200,
    and included a few DVD disks (those I burned). What a cruel thing to
    do to someone at Christmas, to send a thing like this......

    Oh well, it's gone now, and thank God this thing is gone. At least
    now I can get some sleep without worrying about becoming infected !!!!
    I even wore gloves, and washed my hands and the hammer with bleach
    after I hauled the thing away.

    ><> wrote in message
    >> I can not believe what happened to me today. After all my protesting
    >> and fighting to rid the world of the DVD, I had a UPS truck come to my
    >> house today and I was handed a large package. The package was wrapped
    >> in bright Christmas wrapping paper and said Merry Christmas.
    >>
    >> I tore open the package and was completely shocked. Inside was a
    >> brand new DVD player. Why would anyone be so cruel to send me a DVD
    >> player? That is absolutely abusive and is a real sick joke. Now what
    >> the hell am I supposed to do with this thing? I was lucky that I
    >> opened it outdoors before it entered my house, exposing me to the
    >> Deady Venereal Disease. Now I have to figure out what to do with this
    >> thing. I found these machines do not burn well, so all I can figure
    >> is to take a large hammer to the thing, smash it to pieces, and them
    >> drop the pieces in the garbage.
    >>
    >> This is so very wrong ...............
    >>

    >,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
    >,,,,,,,,,,,,,

    , Dec 27, 2003
  6. Richard C. Guest

    <> wrote in message news:...

    : I tore open the package and was completely shocked. Inside was a
    : brand new DVD player. Why would anyone be so cruel to send me a DVD
    : player? That is absolutely abusive and is a real sick joke. Now what
    : the hell am I supposed to do with this thing

    ================
    I am sure that quite a few of us can provide the answer to
    that.......................
    Richard C., Dec 27, 2003
  7. Wade365 Guest

    << : I tore open the package and was completely shocked. Inside was a
    : brand new DVD player. Why would anyone be so cruel to send me a DVD
    : player? That is absolutely abusive and is a real sick joke. Now what
    : the hell am I supposed to do with this thing >>

    Shove it up your ass... try that.
    Wade365, Dec 27, 2003
  8. DunfphukMe Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > I can not believe what happened to me today. After all my protesting
    > and fighting to rid the world of the DVD, I had a UPS truck come to my
    > house today and I was handed a large package. The package was wrapped
    > in bright Christmas wrapping paper and said Merry Christmas.
    >
    > I tore open the package and was completely shocked. Inside was a
    > brand new DVD player. Why would anyone be so cruel to send me a DVD
    > player? That is absolutely abusive and is a real sick joke. Now what
    > the hell am I supposed to do with this thing? I was lucky that I
    > opened it outdoors before it entered my house, exposing me to the
    > Deady Venereal Disease. Now I have to figure out what to do with this
    > thing. I found these machines do not burn well, so all I can figure
    > is to take a large hammer to the thing, smash it to pieces, and them
    > drop the pieces in the garbage.
    >
    > This is so very wrong ...............

    Try giving to a reasonable, relatively normal person who simply enjoys
    films.
    DunfphukMe, Dec 28, 2003