The World's Youngest MCSD.net and His Dream

Discussion in 'MCAD' started by Harry, Nov 22, 2003.

  1. Harry

    Harry Guest

    The World's Youngest MCSD.net and His Dream

    Haibo Shi, a 17-year-old teenager, has become an Early
    Achiever Microsoft Certificate Solution Developer for
    Microsoft.net, which is Microsoft's highest-level
    certification for Programmers. Microsoft founded MCSD.net
    in August, 2003, after a month he got the certification.
    Why is he so outstanding among his peers? His unique
    experience can tell us.
    He left school in his second year in junior middle
    school and started his home-schooling experience. In the
    first few years, he taught himself the curriculums of
    middle school with the help of a computer. In the mean
    time, he learned to use many softwares, such as
    Macromedia Flash, Dreamwaver, Photoshop, 3dsmax etc.
    Because he has shown his gift in computer, many people
    invited him to be their children's computer teacher. He
    helped many families buy and maintain computers. He has
    excellent craft in art design; one of his Flash movies
    (For Intel and Sohu) won him a reward.
    He has a great passion to promote his way of learning,
    although many people tell him that it is wrong to leave
    school and he will go back to school sooner or later.
    They think he won't find a job without a degree. Haibo
    built a website to show them the beneficial of online
    learning and the unimportance of diploma.
    He is a miscellaneous young man. He loves sports, paints
    paintings, and does exchanges in the stock market, and
    reads famous people's story. Bill Gates and Michael Dell
    are his icons.
    In order to be a real computer expert, he started to
    learn programming himself. He use English version
    textbook at the very beginning, which was really hard for
    him. His way of self-learning has been so rough and many
    friends and relatives persuaded him to give up. But with
    the great support of his parents and in order to show his
    independent capability, he has stuck it out. After a year
    and a half's hard-working, he passed all the tests of
    MCSD successfully and become the youngest MCSD.net. This
    year, he is seventeen.
    Many friends and relatives congratulated him and some of
    them said they should change their mind for Haibo's
    experience. The average income of MCSD is 80,000 dollars
    a year, which is much higher than that of a college
    graduate.
    Now he is working at home to do projects for other
    companies as a part time job and this won't take his much
    time. Haibo won't find a job; he thinks it is not fit for
    him. He said, "My experience shouldn't have been so hard,
    and all people's self-learning experiences shouldn't have
    been so hard." Without proper course and guide, he has
    gone wrong too many times. "If I had multimedia courses
    to explain so many abstract concepts and a teacher's
    advice, I could have reached my goal much earlier." After
    so many difficulties he has experienced, he found a very
    easy method to convert his programming course into
    multimedia form. So, now he is preparing for a business
    plan of his future company. He wants to open a company
    which offers professional multimedia courses for IT field
    and online counseling for users.
    He wants to set up professional certification for self-
    learners. He said," With the help of my course, people
    can learn whenever and wherever they can. After passing
    the exam, they can get a certificate. People won't be
    fearful about college diploma anymore."
    He is working hard to achieve his dream. He wants to help
    other people become their best. Now, what he needs is the
    venture capital, with which he can start his company as
    soon as possible and quickly make the course finished.
    Harry, Nov 22, 2003

  2. Harry

    Guest Guest

    Again, who gives a rats ass. Hope he can keep that
    braindump memorization with him for a few years cause I
    don't want to work with a little kid.

    Guest, Nov 22, 2003

  3. Harry

    McD Guest

    Ouch anonymous. Cool story, good job, your plea for venture capital might
    be answered if you make a business plan or at least a made for TV afternoon
    special.
    Cheers

    McD, Nov 23, 2003
  4. Harry

    Humanity Guest

    Humanity, Nov 23, 2003
  5. Harry

    Lorne Smith Guest

    Nice story, but no-ones going to give this kid the kind of capital he needs
    to start his venture, and no business will take any notice of a certificate
    unless it's backed by either a recognized board of education, or a huge
    corporation. I'd suggest he get himself some real world experience and work
    toward his dream in a few years. Certainly it's not worth trying to get
    much further untill he's over 25...

    Even then a lot of businesses will consider him an upstart... It's a cruel
    world out there and seldom fair, no matter what equal opportunity rights
    there are.

    Maybe he could try getting in a job somewhere where they already do what he
    wants to do, at least then he'll get the proper real world experience he
    needs...

    Lorne

    Lorne Smith, Nov 24, 2003
  6. Harry

    Chris Guest

    Man who cares, and besides he is not the youngest to be
    certified as an MCSD the youngest guy was actually 16 when
    he got certified on the MCSD for VS 6. So it's a nice
    story but let try to help people pass the test and not
    praise things that are to not importantance. This is
    suppose to be a news group for helping people not story.

    Chris, Nov 25, 2003
  7. Harry

    PK.NET Guest

    You know what....

    I am 16 years old. I have only one exam away from MCAD.

    PK.NET

    PK.NET, Dec 7, 2003
  8. Harry

    |{evin Guest

    On Sun, 7 Dec 2003 12:59:01 -0800, "PK.NET" <>
    wrote:

    >You know what....
    >
    >I am 16 years old. I have only one exam away from MCAD.
    >
    >PK.NET

    You know what... it won't matter because an employer is going to know
    that a 16 year old doesn't have the experience or maturity to hold an
    enterprise-level development position.
    |{evin, Dec 7, 2003
  9. Harry

    Humanity Guest