The World's greatest commercial

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by joevan, Mar 10, 2010.

  1. joevan

    joevan Guest

    1. Advertising

  2. joevan

    joevan Guest

    On Wed, 10 Mar 2010 14:13:49 -0500, joevan <>
    wrote:

    >http://www.m2film.dk/fleggaard/trailer2.swf

    I'm not sure American audiences are ready for this commercial yet!

    Fleggaard Holding A/S, through its subsidiaries, markets electronic
    appliances. The company specializes in selling televisions and radio
    sets.

    Fleggaard Holding is based in Krusaa , Denmark . Just across Germany
    's northern-most border with Denmark you’ll find an incredible
    superstore called Fleggaard. There, you can buy everything you need –
    tubs of gummi bears, cases of wine, industrial strength dishwashing
    soap – at prices 30% cheaper than you’ll find in Denmark . It is
    Denmark 's Costco, packaged as a German loophole.

    The 100+ women do stunts in the air – while free-falling – holding
    hands to spell out “Half-off on Dishwasher soap at Fleggaard.” You’d
    be hard-pressed to find a man in Denmark who hasn’t seen and fallen in
    love with that commercial. It was geared strictly to men. The ad is
    real!

    Here is a link to simply one of the best advertisement ever made. It's
    awesome.
    joevan, Mar 10, 2010

  3. joevan

    OldGringo38 Guest

    Two Cents To The joevan Post:
    > On Wed, 10 Mar 2010 14:13:49 -0500, joevan<>
    > wrote:
    >
    >> http://www.m2film.dk/fleggaard/trailer2.swf

    > I'm not sure American audiences are ready for this commercial yet!
    >

    > Fleggaard Holding A/S, through its subsidiaries, markets electronic
    > appliances. The company specializes in selling televisions and radio
    > sets.
    >
    > Fleggaard Holding is based in Krusaa , Denmark . Just across Germany
    > 's northern-most border with Denmark you’ll find an incredible
    > superstore called Fleggaard. There, you can buy everything you need –
    > tubs of gummi bears, cases of wine, industrial strength dishwashing
    > soap – at prices 30% cheaper than you’ll find in Denmark . It is
    > Denmark 's Costco, packaged as a German loophole.
    >

    > The 100+ women do stunts in the air – while free-falling – holding
    > hands to spell out “Half-off on Dishwasher soap at Fleggaard.” You’d
    > be hard-pressed to find a man in Denmark who hasn’t seen and fallen in
    > love with that commercial. It was geared strictly to men. The ad is
    > real!
    >
    > Here is a link to simply one of the best advertisement ever made. It's
    > awesome.

    Won't be shown is the US this year, but fun. Thanks for sharing.

    --
    Old Gringo
    Just West Of Nowhere
    OldGringo38, Mar 10, 2010
  4. joevan

    joevan Guest

    On Wed, 10 Mar 2010 13:34:43 -0600, OldGringo38
    <> wrote:

    >Won't be shown is the US this year, but fun. Thanks for sharing.
    >
    >--
    >Old Gringo
    >Just West Of Nowhere
    >Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest
    >http://www.NuBoy-Industries.com

    From my email sent to me by a good friend in Holland.
    joevan, Mar 10, 2010
  5. joevan

    joevan Guest

    On Wed, 10 Mar 2010 15:35:15 -0600, philo <> wrote:

    >joevan wrote:
    >> http://www.m2film.dk/fleggaard/trailer2.swf

    >Don't know what they were selling
    >
    >but they managed to get me to watch it

    I left out the text on my first post, check the second one.
    joevan, Mar 10, 2010
  6. joevan

    OldGringo38 Guest

    Two Cents To The philo Post:
    > joevan wrote:
    >> http://www.m2film.dk/fleggaard/trailer2.swf

    > Don't know what they were selling
    >
    > but they managed to get me to watch it

    <smiling> Guess you'll take one what ever it is.

    OldGringo38, Mar 10, 2010
  7. joevan

    joevan Guest

    On Wed, 10 Mar 2010 17:54:10 -0600, philo <> wrote:

    >joevan wrote:

    >>> Don't know what they were selling
    >>>
    >>> but they managed to get me to watch it

    >> I left out the text on my first post, check the second one.

    >I don't need no stinkin' text
    >

    >LOL

    As copied from my email that my friend in Holland sent me.

    joevan, Mar 11, 2010
  8. joevan

    OldGringo38 Guest

    Two Cents To The Steve Post:
    > In article<hn8s8j$neb$-september.org>,
    > says...
    >>
    >> , In The Beginning God Created The Heavens And Earth, Then I Added My
    >> Two Cents To The joevan Post:

    >>> I'm not sure American audiences are ready for this commercial yet!
    >>>

    >>> Fleggaard Holding A/S, through its subsidiaries, markets electronic
    >>> appliances. The company specializes in selling televisions and radio
    >>> sets.
    >>>
    >>> Fleggaard Holding is based in Krusaa , Denmark . Just across Germany
    >>> 's northern-most border with Denmark you?ll find an incredible
    >>> superstore called Fleggaard. There, you can buy everything you need ?
    >>> tubs of gummi bears, cases of wine, industrial strength dishwashing
    >>> soap ? at prices 30% cheaper than you?ll find in Denmark . It is
    >>> Denmark 's Costco, packaged as a German loophole.
    >>>

    >>> The 100+ women do stunts in the air ? while free-falling ? holding
    >>> hands to spell out ?Half-off on Dishwasher soap at Fleggaard.? You?d
    >>> be hard-pressed to find a man in Denmark who hasn?t seen and fallen in
    >>> love with that commercial. It was geared strictly to men. The ad is
    >>> real!
    >>>
    >>> Here is a link to simply one of the best advertisement ever made. It's
    >>> awesome.
    >>>

    >> Won't be shown is the US this year, but fun. Thanks for sharing.

    > Goddam some of those women got big feet!

    Wonder where they got them, they all had big feet. <g>

    OldGringo38, Mar 11, 2010
  9. joevan

    Mike Yetto Guest

    joevan <> writes and having writ moves on.
    > On Wed, 10 Mar 2010 14:13:49 -0500, joevan <>
    > wrote:
    >
    >>http://www.m2film.dk/fleggaard/trailer2.swf

    > I'm not sure American audiences are ready for this commercial yet!

    There is *no way* the FCC would let *that* wardrobe malfunction
    slide.

    Mike "absolutely fabulous" Yetto
    In practice they are not.
    Mike Yetto, Mar 11, 2010
  10. joevan

    Star@*.* Guest

    On Wed, 10 Mar 2010 14:22:15 -0500, joevan <>
    wrote:

    >On Wed, 10 Mar 2010 14:13:49 -0500, joevan <>
    >wrote:
    >
    >>http://www.m2film.dk/fleggaard/trailer2.swf

    >The 100+ women do stunts in the air – while free-falling – holding
    >hands to spell out “Half-off on Dishwasher soap at Fleggaard.” You’d
    >be hard-pressed to find a man in Denmark who hasn’t seen and fallen in
    >love with that commercial. It was geared strictly to men. The ad is
    >real!

    The video is quite captivating but not really sure how real the video
    is but check out the link below which shows what happens to a women's
    breast when skydiving in the nude.

    http://www.nudist-resorts.org/gallery/014.html
    Star@*.*, Mar 11, 2010
  11. joevan

    joevan Guest

    On Fri, 12 Mar 2010 09:07:15 +1000, Star@*.* wrote:

    >On Wed, 10 Mar 2010 14:22:15 -0500, joevan <>
    >wrote:
    >
    >>On Wed, 10 Mar 2010 14:13:49 -0500, joevan <>
    >>wrote:
    >>
    >>>http://www.m2film.dk/fleggaard/trailer2.swf

    >>The 100+ women do stunts in the air – while free-falling – holding
    >>hands to spell out “Half-off on Dishwasher soap at Fleggaard.” You’d
    >>be hard-pressed to find a man in Denmark who hasn’t seen and fallen in
    >>love with that commercial. It was geared strictly to men. The ad is
    >>real!
    >>

    >The video is quite captivating but not really sure how real the video
    >is but check out the link below which shows what happens to a women's
    >breast when skydiving in the nude.
    >
    >http://www.nudist-resorts.org/gallery/014.html

    That is for real breasts, the ones in the film are as unreal as that
    part of the video. Remember it is a commercial and all that are in ads
    are blatant lies.
    joevan, Mar 11, 2010