    To me, that looks like a photo of the sky with the shadow of a jet or a UFO in
    it.
    But maybe that's just me. What do you think?

    Annika1980, Sep 3, 2003

  2. Annika1980

    badgerfish Guest

    Maybe its a remnant in your memory from when you were last abducted by space
    aliens, and your brain wiped clean of all dangerous photographic knowledge

    "Annika1980" <> wrote in message
    > Just messin around yesterday when I took this pic of my kitten, Divot,

    playing
    > lookout.
    >
    > http://members.aol.com/annika1980/peekaboo.jpg
    >
    > The on-camera popup flash of the Totally Digital D60 made his eyes look

    really

    badgerfish, Sep 3, 2003

  3. Annika1980

    Bryce Guest

    I bet it wouln't have turned out blue with film, huh?

    Bryce, Sep 3, 2003
  4. Annika1980

    Sam Anderson Guest

    You have too much time on your hands.

    Sam Anderson, Sep 4, 2003
  5. Annika1980

    Kimberlee Guest

    I think it's cool that you took the time to enhance the photo and see what
    he was seeing!
    ~Kimberlee

    :

    Kimberlee, Sep 4, 2003
  6. Annika1980

    badgerfish Guest

    Why not.... he just loves to share with us his torturously slow progress in
    the art/science of photography.....maybe he will share his weed also....

    badgerfish, Sep 4, 2003
  7. Annika1980

    Annika1980 Guest

    >From: "badgerfish"

    >Maybe its a remnant in your memory from when you were last abducted by space
    >aliens, and your brain wiped clean of all dangerous photographic knowledge

    At least I wasn't anally probed like you and Kerby.

    Annika1980, Sep 4, 2003
  8. Annika1980

    George Kerby Guest

    On 9/3/03 8:37 PM, in article XHw5b.2342$,
    "ajacobs2" <> wrote:

    > "badgerfish" <> wrote in message
    >> Maybe its a remnant in your memory from when you were last abducted by

    > space
    >> aliens, and your brain wiped clean of all dangerous photographic knowledge

    > Lets just leave the Scientologists out of this... he sees UFO's, it's OK
    > with me.
    > Be nice to him badger, maybe he'll share what he's smoking.....

    I find it strange that the kittie's eye would reflect an open sky when he is
    obviously inside the house. But maybe Anni, being from Georgia, puts carpet
    and formal furniture/curtians on his porch. Who knows?

    George Kerby, Sep 4, 2003
  9. Annika1980

    Annika1980 Guest

    >From: George Kerby

    >I find it strange that the kittie's eye would reflect an open sky when he is
    >obviously inside the house. But maybe Anni, being from Georgia, puts carpet
    >and formal furniture/curtians on his porch. Who knows?

    Actually, I'm in Tennessee but I found it strange as well, especially since the
    window was behind the cat and the shades were pulled. Perhaps the kitty was
    dreaming of flying to far-away places?

    Annika1980, Sep 4, 2003