The World¡¯s Youngest MCSD.net and His Dream

Discussion in 'MCAD' started by Harry, Nov 22, 2003.

  1. Harry

    Harry Guest

    The World¡¯s Youngest MCSD.net and His Dream

    Haibo Shi, a 17-year-old teenager, has become an Early Achiever Microsoft
    Certificate Solution Developer for Microsoft.net, which is Microsoft's
    highest-level certification for Programmers. Microsoft founded MCSD.net in
    August, 2003, after a month he got the certification. Why is he so
    outstanding among his peers? His unique experience can tell us.

    He left school in his second year in junior middle school and started his
    home-schooling experience. In the first few years, he taught himself the
    curriculums of middle school with the help of a computer. In the mean time,
    he learned to use many softwares, such as Macromedia Flash, Dreamwaver,
    Photoshop, 3dsmax etc. Because he has shown his gift in computer, many
    people invited him to be their children's computer teacher. He helped many
    families buy and maintain computers. He has excellent craft in art design;
    one of his Flash movies (For Intel and Sohu) won him a reward.

    He has a great passion to promote his way of learning, although many people
    tell him that it is wrong to leave school and he will go back to school
    sooner or later. They think he won't find a job without a degree. Haibo
    built a website to show them the beneficial of online learning and the
    unimportance of diploma.

    He is a miscellaneous young man. He loves sports, paints paintings, and does
    exchanges in the stock market, and reads famous people's story. Bill Gates
    and Michael Dell are his icons.

    In order to be a real computer expert, he started to learn programming
    himself. He use English version textbook at the very beginning, which was
    really hard for him. His way of self-learning has been so rough and many
    friends and relatives persuaded him to give up. But with the great support
    of his parents and in order to show his independent capability, he has stuck
    it out. After a year and a half's hard-working, he passed all the tests of
    MCSD successfully and become the youngest MCSD.net. This year, he is
    seventeen.

    Many friends and relatives congratulated him and some of them said they
    should change their mind for Haibo's experience. The average income of MCSD
    is 80,000 dollars a year, which is much higher than that of a college
    graduate.

    Now he is working at home to do projects for other companies as a part time
    job and this won't take his much time. Haibo won't find a job; he thinks it
    is not fit for him. He said, ¡°My experience shouldn't have been so hard,
    and all people's self-learning experiences shouldn't have been so hard."
    Without proper course and guide, he has gone wrong too many times. "If I had
    multimedia courses to explain so many abstract concepts and a teacher's
    advice, I could have reached my goal much earlier." After so many
    difficulties he has experienced, he found a very easy method to convert his
    programming course into multimedia form. So, now he is preparing for a
    business plan of his future company. He wants to open a company which offers
    professional multimedia courses for IT field and online counseling for
    users.

    He wants to set up professional certification for self-learners. He said,"
    With the help of my course, people can learn whenever and wherever they can.
    After passing the exam, they can get a certificate. People won't be fearful
    about college diploma anymore."

    He is working hard to achieve his dream. He wants to help other people
    become their best. Now, what he needs is the venture capital, with which he
    can start his company as soon as possible and quickly make the course
    finished.
    Harry, Nov 22, 2003

  2. Harry

    Guest Guest

    Don't give a shit. We all work hard. Here is an "attaboy".

    Guest, Nov 22, 2003