    CertGuard
    Check out the new 'No Braindump' CertGear:
    http://www.cafepress.com/certguard

    CertGuard, Apr 6, 2007

  2. "CertGuard" <Newsgroups[at]CertGuard[dot]co_> wrote in message

    > We're have a discussion about the (subject) in the CertGuard forums.
    > Apparently there are some differences between the current vernacular and the
    > vernacular of yore. Since these newsgroups seem to contain the more
    > professional and knowledgeable opinions, we're asking for your input.
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > http://www.certguard.com/forums/topic.asp?TID=613
    >

    > --
    > CertGuard
    > Check out the new 'No Braindump' CertGear:
    > http://www.cafepress.com/certguard

    Did I miss a memo?
    --
    Michael D. Alligood, MCSA, MCDST
    The I.T. Classroom - http://www.yetanotherblog.typepad.com/

    Michael D. Alligood, Apr 6, 2007

  3. CertGuard

    CertGuard Guest

    > "CertGuard" <Newsgroups[at]CertGuard[dot]co_> wrote in message
    >
    >> We're have a discussion about the (subject) in the CertGuard forums.
    >> Apparently there are some differences between the current vernacular and
    >> the
    >> vernacular of yore. Since these newsgroups seem to contain the more
    >> professional and knowledgeable opinions, we're asking for your input.
    >>
    >> Thanks
    >>
    >> http://www.certguard.com/forums/topic.asp?TID=613
    >>

    >> --
    >> CertGuard
    >> Check out the new 'No Braindump' CertGear:
    >> http://www.cafepress.com/certguard

    > Did I miss a memo?
    > --
    > Michael D. Alligood, MCSA, MCDST
    > The I.T. Classroom - http://www.yetanotherblog.typepad.com/
    > CertGuard - http://www.certguard.com

    No, no memo, just a conversation about the differences between the word and
    the phrase. Just as a 'key' word is different from a 'keyword', I see that a
    'brain' dump is different than a 'braindump'. Not everyone seems to feel the
    same way though, so I wanted to get a little more input before I moved on
    with a few bigger items on my list.

    CertGuard, Apr 6, 2007
  4. "CertGuard" <Newsgroups[at]CertGuard[dot]co_> wrote in message

    > No, no memo, just a conversation about the differences between the word and
    > the phrase.

    Either way you use it, it still means you have a lot of work ahead of
    you!

    Michael D. Alligood, Apr 6, 2007
  5. CertGuard

    CertGuard Guest

    > "CertGuard" <Newsgroups[at]CertGuard[dot]co_> wrote in message
    >
    >> No, no memo, just a conversation about the differences between the word and
    >> the phrase.

    > Either way you use it, it still means you have a lot of work ahead of you!
    > --
    > Michael D. Alligood, MCSA, MCDST
    > The I.T. Classroom - http://www.yetanotherblog.typepad.com/
    > CertGuard - http://www.certguard.com

    LOL...yeah, I suppose it does.

    --
    CertGuard
    Get the new 'No Braindump' CertGear:

    CertGuard, Apr 6, 2007
  6. CertGuard

    Chris Venuti Guest

    Seems kind of a waste of time arguing symantecs over a wiki article.

    Chris Venuti, May 9, 2007
  7. I agree. That's why you're posting to a thread that hasn't been responded to in
    over a month.

    Thanks, ;)

    --
    CG

    Robert Williams [CertGuard], May 9, 2007