    I have a dell computer running windows xp.
    thanks, Monika

    ps. I have all the system requirements to install that program.
    Monika, Aug 11, 2007

  2. Monika

    Guest

    "Monika" <> wrote:

    >I like the weather channel on my desktop, yet every time I turn my computer
    >off and restart I get an error message (see below) and have to re-install
    >the weather channel.
    >
    >Error Message: Unable to lad library wxfw.dll. Attempted to load
    >c:/programfiles/theweatherchannel FW/framework/wxfw.dll. Error Code:126.
    >
    >I have searched the web for an answer and see other people receive the same
    >error message, yet no one was able to provide a solution for this problem.
    >Can anyone help.
    >
    >I have a dell computer running windows xp.
    >thanks, Monika
    >
    >ps. I have all the system requirements to install that program.

    You need to reinstall the program or at the least find wxfw.dll and
    stick it where it belongs.

    Better yet uninstall weather channel and give Weather Pulse a try
    http://www.tropicdesigns.net/weatherpulse.php

    It's what I use and am very happy with it's error free performance.
    --

    How to Rip Netflix "Watch Now" movies to your hard drive!
    http://forum.rorta.net/showthread.php?t=1134

  3. Monika

    Monika Guest

    thanks, will go and check it out. Am tired of re-installing the program and
    my querry to their support team has not yielded any results. BTW - I am
    using the free version, of course.
    Monika
    ps. looked for wxfw.dll but was unable to find one. Only programs to clean
    your computer

    Monika, Aug 11, 2007
  4. Monika

    Plato Guest

    Monika wrote:

    > I like the weather channel on my desktop, yet every time I turn my computer
    > off and restart I get an error message (see below) and have to re-install
    > the weather channel.
    >
    > Error Message: Unable to lad library wxfw.dll. Attempted to load
    > c:/programfiles/theweatherchannel FW/framework/wxfw.dll. Error Code:126.
    >
    > I have searched the web for an answer and see other people receive the same
    > error message, yet no one was able to provide a solution for this problem.
    > Can anyone help.

    Is the .dll still in that foder? Perhaps it is corrupt.

    --
    http://www.bootdisk.com/
    Plato, Aug 11, 2007
  5. On Fri, 10 Aug 2007 19:21:15 -0400, Monika wrote:

    > I like the weather channel on my desktop, yet every time I turn my computer
    > off and restart I get an error message (see below) and have to re-install
    > the weather channel.
    >
    > Error Message: Unable to lad library wxfw.dll. Attempted to load
    > c:/programfiles/theweatherchannel FW/framework/wxfw.dll. Error Code:126.
    >
    > I have searched the web for an answer and see other people receive the same
    > error message, yet no one was able to provide a solution for this problem.
    > Can anyone help.
    >
    > I have a dell computer running windows xp.
    > thanks, Monika
    >
    > ps. I have all the system requirements to install that program.

    For what it is worth on this late posting, I, too use WeatherPulse on
    my Windows boxes. Nice program. I am pleased with it.
    Ophelia Cummins, Aug 20, 2007
  6. Monika

    nbblr

    Joined:
    Aug 26, 2010
    Messages:
    1
    Weather Channel problem

    I have this same issue. It only started after I uninstalled the Weather Channel. "unable to load library wxfw.dll. Attempted to load C:\Programfiles\theweatherchannelfw\desktop\wxfw.dll.errcode: 126" and the message comes up twice. Doesn't come back after you click 'X' but very annoying just the same.
    nbblr, Aug 26, 2010