The War Criminal about to Start another War

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤, Nov 26, 2010.

  1. http://www.malaya.com.ph/11262010/news5.html

    This fucker can't get enough blood can he?

    Two of his wars are just not enough for him. Now he wants to provoke
    China.
    --
    All of Usenet is in a psychological, emotional, and antisocial free fall
    into an abyss and fully immersed in a drowning pool of mental illness.
     
    Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤, Nov 26, 2010
    #1
    1. Advertising

  2. On Fri, 26 Nov 2010 01:29:00 -0600, "Jane_Galt"
    <> wrote:

    >Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤ <Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤®@Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤®.net> wrote :
    >
    >> http://www.malaya.com.ph/11262010/news5.html
    >>
    >> This fucker can't get enough blood can he?
    >>
    >> Two of his wars are just not enough for him. Now he wants to provoke
    >> China.

    >
    >Who?


    The war criminal that is playing war games in China's backyard and
    provoking the innocent North Koreans while trying to instigate yet
    another war against China.

    Obama must be getting bored with his wars in Iraq and Afghanistan.
     
    Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤, Nov 26, 2010
    #2
    1. Advertising

  3. Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤

    johno Guest

    On Nov 26, 9:08 am, Ctrl /Alt /Del <Ctrl /Alt /Del @Ctrl /Alt /
    Del .net> wrote:
    > On Fri, 26 Nov 2010 01:29:00 -0600, "Jane_Galt"
    >
    > <> wrote:
    > >Ctrl /Alt /Del <Ctrl /Alt /Del @Ctrl /Alt /Del .net>  wrote :

    >
    > >>http://www.malaya.com.ph/11262010/news5.html

    >
    > >> This fucker can't get enough blood can he?  

    >
    > >> Two of his wars are just not enough for him.  Now he wants to provoke
    > >> China.

    >
    > >Who?

    >
    > The war criminal that is playing war games in China's backyard and
    > provoking the innocent North Koreans while trying to instigate yet
    > another war against China.
    >
    > Obama must be getting bored with his wars in Iraq and Afghanistan.  


    Think you will find that they are not Obama's wars, but his
    predecessors! He inherited the mess made by Bush and his daddy.
     
    johno, Nov 26, 2010
    #3
  4. On Fri, 26 Nov 2010 02:11:18 -0800 (PST), johno <>
    wrote:

    >On Nov 26, 9:08 am, Ctrl /Alt /Del <Ctrl /Alt /Del @Ctrl /Alt /
    >Del .net> wrote:
    >> On Fri, 26 Nov 2010 01:29:00 -0600, "Jane_Galt"
    >>
    >> <> wrote:
    >> >Ctrl /Alt /Del <Ctrl /Alt /Del @Ctrl /Alt /Del .net>  wrote :

    >>
    >> >>http://www.malaya.com.ph/11262010/news5.html

    >>
    >> >> This fucker can't get enough blood can he?  

    >>
    >> >> Two of his wars are just not enough for him.  Now he wants to provoke
    >> >> China.

    >>
    >> >Who?

    >>
    >> The war criminal that is playing war games in China's backyard and
    >> provoking the innocent North Koreans while trying to instigate yet
    >> another war against China.
    >>
    >> Obama must be getting bored with his wars in Iraq and Afghanistan.  

    >
    >Think you will find that they are not Obama's wars, but his
    >predecessors! He inherited the mess made by Bush and his daddy.


    They are just as much Obama's wars as they were Bush's wars. He has
    refused to end them and enjoys seeing innocent Iraqi's and Afghani's
    murdered by hired killers.

    It's a thug thing.

    Now, the moron is trying to draw China into a war by playing cutesy
    little war games right off their shores and scaring the North Koreans
    into some misguided actions.

    It's about the same as Russia bringing all their little war ships into
    the Gulf of Mexico or Lower New York Bay, against the wishes of the
    United States, and showing off their big guns and trying to prove that
    they have really big dicks.

    When New Jersey attacks New York because they believe that they invited
    the Russians in, you have the situation that the poor North Koreans find
    themselves in.

    Also,

    He is currently running a concentration camp at Guantanamo Bay and is
    illegally holding prisoners there without a trial and that is against
    international law.

    Obama is a war criminal and needs to be prosecuted by France or Great
    Britain or the United Nations for his illegal wars and provocative and
    belligerent behavior.
     
    Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤, Nov 26, 2010
    #4
  5. Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤

    Aardvark Guest

    On Fri, 26 Nov 2010 01:27:42 -0600, Ctrl€/Alt€/Del€ wrote:

    >SNIP


    You really are a fucking nut-case, aren't you?



    --
    "En un lugar de la Mancha, de cuyo nombre no quiero acordarme,
    no hace mucho tiempo que vivía un hidalgo de los de lanza en
    astillero, adarga antigua, rocín flaco y galgo corredor."
    -Cervantes, 'Don Quixote'
     
    Aardvark, Nov 26, 2010
    #5
  6. Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤

    Old Gringo38 Guest

    On Fri, 26 Nov 2010 01:27:42 -0600, Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤ wrote:

    > http://www.malaya.com.ph/11262010/news5.html
    >
    > This fucker can't get enough blood can he?
    >
    > Two of his wars are just not enough for him. Now he wants to provoke
    > China.


    The United States of America was born by war, and will remain at war
    until its death.
    --
    11/26/2010 7:05:38 AM CST
    Just West Of Nowhere
    Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest
    Support Bacteria: It Is The Only Culture Some People Have
     
    Old Gringo38, Nov 26, 2010
    #6
  7. Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤

    G. Morgan Guest

    Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤ <Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤®@Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤®.net> wrote:

    >They are just as much Obama's wars as they were Bush's wars. He has
    >refused to end them and enjoys seeing innocent Iraqi's and Afghani's
    >murdered by hired killers.
    >
    >It's a thug thing.


    Uh huh. I'm pretty sure I'm trollbait but what the hell.


    >Now, the moron is trying to draw China into a war by playing cutesy
    >little war games right off their shores and scaring the North Koreans
    >into some misguided actions.


    Or you can look at the other side of the coin. S. Korea has a damn legitimate
    reason to be conducting exercises with the US... being as they have been on the
    receiving end of two unprovoked military attacks very recently.

    >It's about the same as Russia bringing all their little war ships into
    >the Gulf of Mexico or Lower New York Bay, against the wishes of the
    >United States, and showing off their big guns and trying to prove that
    >they have really big dicks.


    Feh. The US has submarines within golf ball driving-distance off Russia's
    shore.


    >When New Jersey attacks New York because they believe that they invited
    >the Russians in, you have the situation that the poor North Koreans find
    >themselves in.


    You been watchin' too much "Jerseylicious", the Jerseyites are not hell bent on
    NYC domination.

    >Also,


    yes,

    >He is currently running a concentration camp at Guantanamo Bay and is
    >illegally holding prisoners there without a trial and that is against
    >international law.


    How on Earth does he find the time to run a concentration camp? I bet that's a
    full time job unto itself. Hell, I bet to run a really good concentration camp
    you would need at least 6-10 people, plus the guys who do the dirty work.

    Also,
    "On January 22, 2009, President Obama signed executive orders directing the
    closure of the Guantanamo Bay detention facilities withing a year and the
    immediate case-by-case review of detainees still held at the facility. Other
    orders signed that day included an order prohibiting the Central Intelligence
    Agency from secretly holding detainees in other countries and an order aligning
    interrogations standards to those outlined by the US Army."
    http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/facility/guantanamo-bay_detainees.htm


    >Obama is a war criminal and needs to be prosecuted by France or Great
    >Britain or the United Nations for his illegal wars and provocative and
    >belligerent behavior.


    Ummm, no. You must have forgotten he inherited both wars. And if France, GB,
    or the UN felt that Obama was indeed a "war criminal" they would have spoken up
    by now. Don't you think?


    --
    You'll be Ok, Enjoy. Life is nothing more than a bunch of mini
    vacations all rolled into one. - Old Gringo
     
    G. Morgan, Nov 26, 2010
    #7
  8. Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤

    Meat Plow Guest

    On Fri, 26 Nov 2010 03:08:36 -0600, Ctrl€/Alt€/Del€ wrote:

    > The war criminal that is playing war games


    Key word ---- games.

    BTW I didn't see you bawl in here when N. Korea recently played war games
    then shelled the **** out of innocent people in S. Korea. Why's that
    Altie?



    --
    Live Fast, Die Young and Leave a Pretty Corpse
     
    Meat Plow, Nov 26, 2010
    #8
  9. Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤

    NormanM Guest

    On Fri, 26 Nov 2010 01:27:42 -0600, Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤ wrote:

    > http://www.malaya.com.ph/11262010/news5.html
    >
    > This fucker can't get enough blood can he?
    >
    > Two of his wars are just not enough for him. Now he wants to provoke
    > China.


    The Korean War is not over. Begun by President Harry S. Truman, but never
    properly ended.

    --
    Norman
    ~Oh Lord, why have you come
    ~To Konnyu, with the Lion and the Drum
     
    NormanM, Nov 26, 2010
    #9
  10. Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤

    Aardvark Guest

    On Fri, 26 Nov 2010 15:49:40 -0700, §nühw¤£f wrote:

    > In message <Xns9E3C905D8C490JaneGaltthegulchxyz@216.196.97.142>,
    > "Jane_Galt" pondered the following:
    >>
    >>
    >> Let them starve!
    >>

    > Spoken like a true Randian.
    >


    Yup. Misanthropic in the extreme.

    > Enjoy your karma.
    >


    The sooner, the better, and I hope it's a real bitch.

    > ^_^






    --
    "En un lugar de la Mancha, de cuyo nombre no quiero acordarme,
    no hace mucho tiempo que vivía un hidalgo de los de lanza en
    astillero, adarga antigua, rocín flaco y galgo corredor."
    -Cervantes, 'Don Quixote'
     
    Aardvark, Nov 26, 2010
    #10
  11. Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤

    Buffalo Guest

    Jane_Galt wrote:
    > johno <> wrote :
    >
    >> On Nov 26, 9:08 am, Ctrl /Alt /Del <Ctrl /Alt /Del @Ctrl /Alt /
    >> Del .net> wrote:
    >>> On Fri, 26 Nov 2010 01:29:00 -0600, "Jane_Galt"
    >>>
    >>> <> wrote:
    >>>> Ctrl /Alt /Del <Ctrl /Alt /Del @Ctrl /Alt /Del .net> wrote :
    >>>
    >>>>> http://www.malaya.com.ph/11262010/news5.html
    >>>
    >>>>> This fucker can't get enough blood can he?
    >>>
    >>>>> Two of his wars are just not enough for him. Now he wants to
    >>>>> provok e China.
    >>>
    >>>> Who?
    >>>
    >>> The war criminal that is playing war games in China's backyard and
    >>> provoking the innocent North Koreans while trying to instigate yet
    >>> another war against China.
    >>>
    >>> Obama must be getting bored with his wars in Iraq and Afghanistan.

    >>
    >> Think you will find that they are not Obama's wars, but his
    >> predecessors! He inherited the mess made by Bush and his daddy.
    >>

    >
    > "I will promise you this, that if we have not gotten our troops out
    > by the time I am president, it is the first thing I will do. I will
    > get our troops home. We will bring an end to this war. You can take
    > that
    > to the bank." --- Candidate Barack Obama, October 27, 2007
    >
    >
    > So they're his wars now baby!

    Sounds like your skills include reading, but comprehension and logic still
    seem to escape you.
    Buffalo
     
    Buffalo, Nov 26, 2010
    #11
  12. On Fri, 26 Nov 2010 15:11:25 -0600, "Jane_Galt"
    <> wrote:

    >Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤ <Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤®@Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤®.net> wrote :
    >
    >
    >> Now, the moron is trying to draw China into a war by playing cutesy
    >> little war games right off their shores and scaring the North Koreans
    >> into some misguided actions.

    >
    >BULLSHIT.
    >
    >The U.S. and S. Korea have always done exercises, because of the threats from
    >the north.
    >
    >And I think we should stop giving in to extortion from the north, threatening
    >and killing people so everyone gives them foreign aid to support FAILED
    >COMMUNISM!
    >
    >Let them starve!


    And naturally this is how the Democrat's president, the failure, views
    things also. LOL.

    Yeah, well, now he does.

    It serves his purposes to now provoke China and North Korea into a war
    in hopes that it will elevate his dismal approval rankings.

    What a narcissistic fuckwad.
     
    Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤, Nov 27, 2010
    #12
  13. On Fri, 26 Nov 2010 07:13:32 -0600, G. Morgan <>
    wrote:

    >Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤ <Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤®@Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤®.net> wrote:
    >
    >>They are just as much Obama's wars as they were Bush's wars. He has
    >>refused to end them and enjoys seeing innocent Iraqi's and Afghani's
    >>murdered by hired killers.
    >>
    >>It's a thug thing.

    >
    >Uh huh. I'm pretty sure I'm trollbait but what the hell.
    >
    >
    >>Now, the moron is trying to draw China into a war by playing cutesy
    >>little war games right off their shores and scaring the North Koreans
    >>into some misguided actions.

    >
    >Or you can look at the other side of the coin. S. Korea has a damn legitimate
    >reason to be conducting exercises with the US... being as they have been on the
    >receiving end of two unprovoked military attacks very recently.


    Unproved your ass. It was provoked and then provoked some more and then
    a little more. The "war games" were designed to trick poor little
    nations like North Korea into making stupid mistakes. And guess what,
    they did. Mission accomplished.
    >
    >>It's about the same as Russia bringing all their little war ships into
    >>the Gulf of Mexico or Lower New York Bay, against the wishes of the
    >>United States, and showing off their big guns and trying to prove that
    >>they have really big dicks.

    >
    >Feh. The US has submarines within golf ball driving-distance off Russia's
    >shore.


    That is different. Many nations have subs patrolling around sniffing
    into things.
    >
    >>When New Jersey attacks New York because they believe that they invited
    >>the Russians in, you have the situation that the poor North Koreans find
    >>themselves in.

    >
    >You been watchin' too much "Jerseylicious", the Jerseyites are not hell bent on
    >NYC domination.


    Naw, dumbass.

    It was an analogy that represents the situation that North Korea finds
    themselves in. They bombed South Korea(New York) because they feel that
    South Korea is in cahoots with the United States.

    It's about the same as New Jersey attacking New York because they feel
    that New York is inviting the Russians in to slaughter and kill them
    anyway, so why not?

    This is just what the war monger, FuckBallObama, wanted.
    >
    >>Also,

    >
    >yes,
    >
    >>He is currently running a concentration camp at Guantanamo Bay and is
    >>illegally holding prisoners there without a trial and that is against
    >>international law.

    >
    >How on Earth does he find the time to run a concentration camp? I bet that's a
    >full time job unto itself. Hell, I bet to run a really good concentration camp
    >you would need at least 6-10 people, plus the guys who do the dirty work.


    Obama doesn't ever do the dirty work, you know that. Quit being coy. It
    is his own little private concentration camp though, make no mistake.

    >
    >Also,
    >"On January 22, 2009, President Obama signed executive orders directing the
    >closure of the Guantanamo Bay detention facilities withing a year and the
    >immediate case-by-case review of detainees still held at the facility. Other
    >orders signed that day included an order prohibiting the Central Intelligence
    >Agency from secretly holding detainees in other countries and an order aligning
    >interrogations standards to those outlined by the US Army."
    >http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/facility/guantanamo-bay_detainees.htm


    Blah, blah, blah. That is what dictators and war criminals do. They
    always sign things and make proclamations and say what they are going to
    do but, it never really happens.

    Same way with Obama's wars. Those were supposed to be over almost
    immediately after he took office, according to his own words, and we now
    all now that it was just one more thing that this liar lied about.

    >
    >
    >>Obama is a war criminal and needs to be prosecuted by France or Great
    >>Britain or the United Nations for his illegal wars and provocative and
    >>belligerent behavior.

    >
    >Ummm, no. You must have forgotten he inherited both wars. And if France, GB,
    >or the UN felt that Obama was indeed a "war criminal" they would have spoken up
    >by now. Don't you think?


    Obama is definitely a war criminal due to the fact that he is conducting
    two illegal and immoral wars. He is fighting them at the wrong time,
    the wrong place, and with the wrong people.

    Why will he not immediately order the withdrawal of his hired killers
    out of Iraq. Iraq is an innocent country that was just minding their
    own business when they were attacked by the last war criminal.

    Now, this war criminal is continuing the misery and pain and waging
    genocidal war against innocent Iraqi women and children.
     
    Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤, Nov 27, 2010
    #13
  14. On Fri, 26 Nov 2010 15:03:30 +0000 (UTC), Meat Plow <>
    wrote:

    >On Fri, 26 Nov 2010 03:08:36 -0600, Ctrl€/Alt€/Del€ wrote:
    >
    >> The war criminal that is playing war games

    >
    >Key word ---- games.
    >
    >BTW I didn't see you bawl in here when N. Korea recently played war games
    >then shelled the **** out of innocent people in S. Korea. Why's that
    >Altie?



    Ugh, because Obama the War Criminal provoked them into doing exactly
    what they have done? Obama the War Criminal could care less if it takes
    a few South Korean lives to accomplish his goal of creating another war.
     
    Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤, Nov 27, 2010
    #14
  15. On Sat, 27 Nov 2010 00:11:15 -0600, "Jane_Galt"
    <> wrote:

    >Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤ <Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤®@Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤®.net> wrote :
    >
    >> On Fri, 26 Nov 2010 15:11:25 -0600, "Jane_Galt"
    >><> wrote:
    >>
    >>>Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤ <Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤®@Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤®.net> wrote :
    >>>
    >>>
    >>>> Now, the moron is trying to draw China into a war by playing cutesy
    >>>> little war games right off their shores and scaring the North Koreans
    >>>> into some misguided actions.
    >>>
    >>>BULLSHIT.
    >>>
    >>>The U.S. and S. Korea have always done exercises, because of the threats
    >>>from the north.
    >>>
    >>>And I think we should stop giving in to extortion from the north,
    >>>threatening and killing people so everyone gives them foreign aid to
    >>>support FAILED COMMUNISM!
    >>>
    >>>Let them starve!

    >>
    >> And naturally this is how the Democrat's president, the failure, views
    >> things also. LOL.
    >>
    >> Yeah, well, now he does.
    >>
    >> It serves his purposes to now provoke China and North Korea into a war
    >> in hopes that it will elevate his dismal approval rankings.
    >>
    >> What a narcissistic fuckwad.
    >>

    >
    >I'm anything BUT an Obama defender but you sound totally insane.


    How hard is it to not start a war with China by provoking N. Korea, you
    cuntflap?
     
    Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤, Nov 27, 2010
    #15
  16. On Sat, 27 Nov 2010 00:12:21 -0600, "Jane_Galt"
    <> wrote:

    >Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤ <Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤®@Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤®.net> wrote :
    >
    >> On Fri, 26 Nov 2010 15:03:30 +0000 (UTC), Meat Plow <>
    >> wrote:
    >>
    >>>On Fri, 26 Nov 2010 03:08:36 -0600, Ctrl€/Alt€/Del€ wrote:
    >>>
    >>>> The war criminal that is playing war games
    >>>
    >>>Key word ---- games.
    >>>
    >>>BTW I didn't see you bawl in here when N. Korea recently played war games
    >>>then shelled the **** out of innocent people in S. Korea. Why's that
    >>>Altie?

    >>
    >>
    >> Ugh, because Obama the War Criminal provoked them into doing exactly
    >> what they have done? Obama the War Criminal could care less if it takes
    >> a few South Korean lives to accomplish his goal of creating another war.
    >>

    >
    >North Korea shill stalinist supporter. PLONK


    Obama War Machine supporting socialist pig.
     
    Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤, Nov 27, 2010
    #16
  17. Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤

    G. Morgan Guest

    Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤ <Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤®@Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤®.net> wrote:

    >How hard is it to not start a war with China by provoking N. Korea, you
    >cuntflap?


    China is no fan of Kin Jong Il, nor do they desire to engage in a military
    conflict with their largest "customer". N. Korea is like China's adopted
    red-headed step-child, and China is about to let the whore leave and fend for
    herself.


    http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2010/11/27/3078142.htm?section=justin
    **China steps in to defuse Korean war threat**

    "China has been working to keep tensions between North and South Korea from
    escalating following a Northern artillery attack on the South on Tuesday."

    <...>

    "In what could be a crucial development, state-owned newspapers in China have
    blamed North Korea for this week's attack; one even editorialised that North
    Korea could be a country without a future."
    --
    You'll be Ok, Enjoy. Life is nothing more than a bunch of mini
    vacations all rolled into one. - Old Gringo
     
    G. Morgan, Nov 27, 2010
    #17
  18. Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤

    G. Morgan Guest

    Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤ <Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤®@Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤®.net> wrote:

    >Ugh, because Obama the War Criminal provoked them into doing exactly
    >what they have done? Obama the War Criminal could care less if it takes
    >a few South Korean lives to accomplish his goal of creating another war.


    At least this time we know there really are WMD's.


    --
    You'll be Ok, Enjoy. Life is nothing more than a bunch of mini
    vacations all rolled into one. - Old Gringo
     
    G. Morgan, Nov 27, 2010
    #18
  19. On Sat, 27 Nov 2010 00:54:43 -0600, G. Morgan <>
    wrote:

    >Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤ <Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤®@Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤®.net> wrote:
    >
    >>How hard is it to not start a war with China by provoking N. Korea, you
    >>cuntflap?

    >
    >China is no fan of Kin Jong Il, nor do they desire to engage in a military
    >conflict with their largest "customer". N. Korea is like China's adopted
    >red-headed step-child, and China is about to let the whore leave and fend for
    >herself.
    >
    >
    >http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2010/11/27/3078142.htm?section=justin
    >**China steps in to defuse Korean war threat**
    >
    >"China has been working to keep tensions between North and South Korea from
    >escalating following a Northern artillery attack on the South on Tuesday."
    >
    ><...>
    >
    >"In what could be a crucial development, state-owned newspapers in China have
    >blamed North Korea for this week's attack; one even editorialised that North
    >Korea could be a country without a future."


    Thanks, Obama.

    Can't you bow down to these motherfuckers like you do everyone else that
    you ever meet and let them do whatever it is they want to do?

    China Warns U.S. as Korea Tensions Rise

    http://online.wsj.com/article/SB100...38420698918004.html?mod=WSJ_hp_LEFTTopStories

    DANDONG, China—Beijing on Friday lodged its first official protest of a
    joint U.S.-South Korean military exercise planned for Sunday, even as
    the aircraft carrier USS George Washington steamed toward the region.

    North Korea also responded angrily. "The situation on the Korean
    peninsula is inching closer to the brink of war," the state controlled
    Korean Central News Agency responded Friday to the maneuvers, which are
    set to take place in the Yellow Sea between the Koreas and northeastern
    China.
     
    Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤, Nov 27, 2010
    #19
  20. Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤

    G. Morgan Guest

    Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤ <Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤®@Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤®.net> wrote:

    >DANDONG, China—Beijing on Friday lodged its first official protest of a
    >joint U.S.-South Korean military exercise planned for Sunday, even as
    >the aircraft carrier USS George Washington steamed toward the region.
    >
    >North Korea also responded angrily. "The situation on the Korean
    >peninsula is inching closer to the brink of war," the state controlled
    >Korean Central News Agency responded Friday to the maneuvers, which are
    >set to take place in the Yellow Sea between the Koreas and northeastern
    >China.



    Feh. These exercises are nothing new at all. It's just a bunch of noise coming
    from a deranged old man. China, as always, lodges it's formal complaint like
    they do every year.

    --
    You'll be Ok, Enjoy. Life is nothing more than a bunch of mini
    vacations all rolled into one. - Old Gringo
     
    G. Morgan, Nov 27, 2010
    #20
    1. Advertising

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

It takes just 2 minutes to sign up (and it's free!). Just click the sign up button to choose a username and then you can ask your own questions on the forum.
Similar Threads
  1. Annette Kurten

    Law & order criminal intent

    Annette Kurten, May 9, 2005, in forum: Computer Support
    Replies:
    0
    Views:
    524
    Annette Kurten
    May 9, 2005
  2. Annette Kurten

    Re: Law & order criminal intent

    Annette Kurten, May 9, 2005, in forum: Computer Support
    Replies:
    5
    Views:
    2,047
    Annette Kurten
    May 9, 2005
  3. Leonardo Been
    Replies:
    1
    Views:
    824
    peter piper
    Aug 28, 2005
  4. Wereo_Spectacular

    Locating a computer criminal

    Wereo_Spectacular, Mar 5, 2006, in forum: Computer Security
    Replies:
    27
    Views:
    976
    slumpy
    Mar 16, 2006
  5. Russell Smithies

    ....another idiot criminal

    Russell Smithies, Sep 4, 2003, in forum: NZ Computing
    Replies:
    10
    Views:
    570
    Miche
    Sep 5, 2003
Loading...

Share This Page