    Canidate History on Prometric daily to see if the Tested
    changes to a Passed. At least I hope it changes to a
    Passed. :)
    Michael, Jan 28, 2004

  2. Michael

    Sgt Galaxy Guest

    Also doing the 'waiting game', huh?

    ;-)

    I hope you pass!

    Sgt Galaxy, Jan 28, 2004

  3. Michael

    xakeP Guest

    Yea, the wait sucks. but 271 pass was worth the wait just
    as the 272 pass will be worth the wait. should be sometime
    next week I hope.

    cheers

    xakeP, Jan 29, 2004
  4. Michael

    Michael Guest

    Yeah, it was nice passing it. I hope it is next week. I
    must check Prometric a dozen times a day, ha ha. Hopefully
    we all will get to be the first MCDSTs, heres to us all!

    Michael, Jan 29, 2004
  5. Michael

    Michael Guest

    Yep..... Hope you pass too!