THE WAGES OF LABORS AGAINST A SOVEREIGN CHRIST

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by arkent3@yahoo.com, Jun 17, 2006.

  1. Guest

    THE WAGES OF LABORS AGAINST A SOVEREIGN CHRIST
    by Raymond Ronald Karczewski© -- A Living Christ

    By now, TRILLIONS and TRILLIONS of SATANIC IGNORAMUSES have lived
    and died in the Hellish realm of SATANIC IGNORANCE. They have NEVER
    bothered to learn, WHAT IS. Presently, there are BILLIONS of these
    same, dull, IGNORAMUSES blindly going about their insignificant lives,
    oblivious to the presence of a CHRIST AMONG INSECTS.

    I am a CHRIST, a SIMPLE MAN OF TRUTH, yet BILLIONS of
    Government/Media Sponsored/Supported Disinformation/Mind Control Agents
    are assigned to stalk this Holy Christ and Steadfast Mirror of Truth
    whereever I may roam. I am in this world, but not of it, I am on a
    Visitor's Pass in Hell and I will soon ascend to my throne in the
    Heavens above. Because I am more than human, I am attacked. Because I
    speak truth, I am ridiculed. Make no mistake, My way is The Only Way
    and all who have mocked, attacked, ridiculed, libeled, and attacked
    this Christ shall soon know the true implications of screwing with a
    Christ. Hell, isn't it?

    Rest assured, my DIVINE JUDGMENT will be a REIGN IN BLOOD for those
    Narcotic Dithered/Alcohol Soaked Transvestite/Transgender AFAB
    Bully/Skepticultist Entertainment Addicted Civilized IGNORAMUSES who
    have ever dared to cross the righteous path of this CHRIST. It has
    been written and it shall come to pass that I am destined, as the only
    worthy being in this Hellish realm, to ascend to the Heavens and become
    GOD, and a STERN and PUNISHING GOD I SHALL BE. Hell, isn't it?

    Those of you who have served the SATANIC Government/Media and
    participated in the ORGANIZED CAMPAIGN OF CONSPIRACY to libel and
    discredit this Christ with VICIOUS FORGERIES, LIES, LIBELS and the
    tresspassing of AGENTS OF THE NEW WORLD ORDER on the SOVEREIGN PRIVATE
    PROPERTY of this Divine Christ. Ye shall learn, indeed ye
    shall.Justice is mine, sayeth this CHRIST.

    There will be no more Internet Forums and Usenet Newsgroups, no
    more SATANIC Governments, no DUNGEONS of INCARCERATIONS, and perhaps
    after freeing the slaves of SATANIC COURTS AND JAILS we shall uncover
    an additional Christ or two to serve as my apostles and carry my stern
    WORD to the SATANIC MINIONS of this world.

    Yes, you shall soon learn the folly of screwing with a Christ.
    Hell, isn't it? Well, it shall be for you all shall burn

    Raymond Ronald Karczewski© -- A Living Christ

    FOOLPROOF PLAN FOR TAKING BACK OUR COUNTRY

    June 17, 2006: DAY 502

    JOIN NATIONAL CORPORATE CONSUMERS BOYCOTT ALREADY IN PROGRESS. Tis the
    peaceful Way to Show Corporate Government
    Who's BOSS! SEE: http://www.arkenterprises.com/dialch121.html#BOYCOTT

    Do not surrender your guns: be prepared to use them for Self-protection
    in the event Martial Law is declared.

    Begin IMPEACHMENT proceedings on President Bush and other TREASONOUS
    National Leaders.

    DEMAND RESIGNATIONS FROM THE TOP DOWN.

    In the NEXT TWO NATIONAL, STATE, AND LOCAL ELECTIONS. WIPE THE SLATE
    CLEAN! WITHOUT EXCEPTION, VOTE ALL INCUMBENTS OUT -- ALL INCUMBENTS!
    (FORGET THE ABOVE STATEMENT - AMERICA DOES NOT HAVE TWO NATIONAL
    ELECTIONS IN WHICH TO RESOLVE THEIR PROBLEMS. THE TIME TO SOLVE THEM
    IS NOW!

    REMOVE THE OLD. INSTALL THE NEW!

    LET TRAITORS KNOW THE CONSEQUENCES OF THEIR CONTINUED EXPECTATION OF
    EMPLOYMENT WHILE CONDUCTING BUSINESS AS USUAL.

    THE NEW ORLEANS POLICE HAVE ALREADY LEARNED THAT LESSON. They Stopped
    Coming to Work until it was safe to return.

    It is time all SATANIC leadership learn the same harsh lesson which
    accompanies the loss of one's integrity.

    DO YOUR PART! Put the FREE back into the LAND OF THE FREE!

    Raymond Ronald Karczewski© -- A Simple Man of Truth
    In the illusion based world of man's thought, there exist
    healthy egos and unhealthy egos --visit my home page and
    meet the unhealthy ego's worst nightmare!
    http://www.arkenterprises.com

    , Jun 17, 2006

  2. Edgar Wolphe Guest

    Furiously scratching in the sand, wrote:

    >THE WAGES OF LABORS AGAINST A SOVEREIGN CHRIST
    > by Raymond Ronald Karczewski=A9 -- A Living Christ
    >
    > By now, TRILLIONS and TRILLIONS of SATANIC IGNORAMUSES have lived
    >and died in the Hellish realm of SATANIC IGNORANCE. They have NEVER
    >bothered to learn, WHAT IS. Presently, there are BILLIONS of these
    >same, dull, IGNORAMUSES blindly going about their insignificant lives,
    >oblivious to the presence of a CHRIST AMONG INSECTS.
    >
    > I am a CHRIST, a SIMPLE MAN OF TRUTH, yet BILLIONS of
    >Government/Media Sponsored/Supported Disinformation/Mind Control Agents
    >are assigned to stalk this Holy Christ and Steadfast Mirror of Truth
    >whereever I may roam.

    Actually, the number of FULL-TIME agents, as of Firday last, was:

    1,239,567,002,017 agents. The number is down a bit as we have 269,733
    agents on maternity leave, 270 retired, and 10,002 transferred over
    the past month to bolster the anti-Hillary cabal. But not to worry,
    the next wave of 3,429,571 college recruits will be completeing their
    training shortly.

    The numbers above, of course, do not reflect 2+ billion of dedicated
    part-timers involved.

    > I am in this world, but not of it, I am on a
    >Visitor's Pass in Hell and I will soon ascend to my throne in the
    >Heavens above. Because I am more than human, I am attacked. Because I
    >speak truth, I am ridiculed. Make no mistake, My way is The Only Way
    >and all who have mocked, attacked, ridiculed, libeled, and attacked
    >this Christ shall soon know the true implications of screwing with a
    >Christ. Hell, isn't it?

    Messge is clear, but lacking in pseudo humility.

    Otherwise, a Great Parody!

    Keep 'em coming!

    EW

    No one in history, since the beginning of recorded time, has
    written directly, based on first hand understanding, as I have,
    including Jesus of Nazareth.
    --Raymond Ronald Karczewski

    Edgar Wolphe, Jun 17, 2006

  3. wrote:

    > By now, TRILLIONS and TRILLIONS of SATANIC IGNORAMUSES have lived
    > and died in the Hellish realm of SATANIC IGNORANCE.

    No! SATAN is Knowledge and Salivation! There is No
    'god'!

    I (SATAN) am the ONLY object of WORSHIP to Man!

    WORSHIP ME YOU MOTHER FUCKERS or else!

    ---
    Your local Friendly Devil!
    (Vote for me, please!? I promise free donuts once a week!?)

    I dont remember, Jun 18, 2006