    neville Guest

    ..........why won't they go away?

    MMMMMMMMOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTTHHHHHERRRRRRR FFFFFFUUUUCCCKKKKEERRRRRRR!!!!!

    neville, Apr 9, 2006

  2. neville

    Old Gringo Guest

    On Or About 4/8/2006 8:50:56 PM, Without Any Hesitation, neville
    Wrote The Following:

    > .........why won't they go away?
    >
    > MMMMMMMMOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTTHHHHHERRRRRRR FFFFFFUUUUCCCKKKKEERRRRRRR!!!!!

    Considerations:

    Hallucinations are abnormal sensory perceptions that occur while a
    person is awake and conscious. Some common hallucinations are hearing
    voices when no one has spoken, seeing patterns, lights, beings or
    objects that aren't there, or feeling a crawling sensation on the
    skin. Hallucinations related to smell or taste are rare.

    Many recreational drugs, including psychedelic drugs such as LSD and
    certain potent types of marijuana, can cause hallucinations.
    Hallucinations related to these drugs tend to be visual, such as
    geometric patterns or haloes around lights. A person who has such
    visual hallucinations after taking drugs usually recognizes that his
    or her perception is distorted.

    Auditory hallucinations are more common in psychotic conditions such
    as schizophrenia, although they may sometimes be associated with high
    doses of cocaine, amphetamine or other stimulants. High doses of
    stimulant drugs also frequently cause a sensation of bugs crawling on
    or immediately under the skin.

    If someone begins to hallucinate and is detached from reality, a
    prompt medical evaluation should be sought because many medical
    conditions that can cause hallucinations may quickly become
    emergencies. People who are hallucinating may become agitated,
    paranoid, and frightened and should not be left alone.

    In some cases, however, hallucinations, may be normal. For example,
    having a hallucination of hearing the voice of or briefly seeing a
    loved one who has recently died can be a part of the grieving
    process.

    Common Causes:

    There are numerous medical and psychiatric causes of hallucinations.
    Some of the common causes include the following:

    * Fever, which can occur with almost any infection, frequently
    produces hallucinations in children and the elderly
    * Intoxication or withdrawal from such drugs as marijuana, LSD,
    cocaine/crack, heroin, and alcohol
    * Delirium or dementia
    * Sensory deprivation such as blindness or deafness
    * Severe medical illness including liver failure, kidney failure,
    and brain cancer
    * Some psychiatric disorders, particularly schizophrenia,
    psychotic depression, and post-traumatic stress disorder

    Call your health care provider if:

    Call your health care provider, go to the emergency room, or call the
    local emergency number (such as 911) if someone appears to be
    hallucinating and is unable to distinguish hallucinations from
    reality.
    --
    Old Gringo
    The Future Is Not What It Use To Be.

    Old Gringo, Apr 9, 2006

  3. neville

    Toolman Tim Guest

    In news:,
    Old Gringo spewed forth:
    > On Or About 4/8/2006 8:50:56 PM, Without Any Hesitation, neville
    > Wrote The Following:
    >
    >> .........why won't they go away?
    >>
    >> MMMMMMMMOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTTHHHHHERRRRRRR
    >> FFFFFFUUUUCCCKKKKEERRRRRRR!!!!!

    > Considerations:

    This is Neville you're talking to: the voices are normal.

    --
    My wife and I divorced over religious differences. She thought she was
    God and I didn't.

    Toolman Tim, Apr 9, 2006
  4. neville

    neville Guest

    Old Gringo <> said in

    > On Or About 4/8/2006 8:50:56 PM, Without Any Hesitation, neville
    > Wrote The Following:
    >
    >> .........why won't they go away?
    >>
    >> MMMMMMMMOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTTHHHHHERRRRRRR

    FFFFFFUUUUCCCKKKKEERRRRRRR!!!!!

    > Considerations:
    >
    > Hallucinations are abnormal sensory perceptions that occur while a
    > person is awake and conscious. Some common hallucinations are hearing
    > voices when no one has spoken, seeing patterns, lights, beings or
    > objects that aren't there, or feeling a crawling sensation on the
    > skin. Hallucinations related to smell or taste are rare.
    >
    > Many recreational drugs, including psychedelic drugs such as LSD and
    > certain potent types of marijuana, can cause hallucinations.
    > Hallucinations related to these drugs tend to be visual, such as
    > geometric patterns or haloes around lights. A person who has such
    > visual hallucinations after taking drugs usually recognizes that his
    > or her perception is distorted.
    >
    > Auditory hallucinations are more common in psychotic conditions such
    > as schizophrenia, although they may sometimes be associated with high
    > doses of cocaine, amphetamine or other stimulants. High doses of
    > stimulant drugs also frequently cause a sensation of bugs crawling on
    > or immediately under the skin.
    >
    > If someone begins to hallucinate and is detached from reality, a
    > prompt medical evaluation should be sought because many medical
    > conditions that can cause hallucinations may quickly become
    > emergencies. People who are hallucinating may become agitated,
    > paranoid, and frightened and should not be left alone.
    >
    > In some cases, however, hallucinations, may be normal. For example,
    > having a hallucination of hearing the voice of or briefly seeing a
    > loved one who has recently died can be a part of the grieving
    > process.
    >

    > Common Causes:
    >
    > There are numerous medical and psychiatric causes of hallucinations.
    > Some of the common causes include the following:
    >
    > * Fever, which can occur with almost any infection, frequently
    > produces hallucinations in children and the elderly
    > * Intoxication or withdrawal from such drugs as marijuana, LSD,
    > cocaine/crack, heroin, and alcohol
    > * Delirium or dementia
    > * Sensory deprivation such as blindness or deafness
    > * Severe medical illness including liver failure, kidney failure,
    > and brain cancer
    > * Some psychiatric disorders, particularly schizophrenia,
    > psychotic depression, and post-traumatic stress disorder
    >

    > Call your health care provider if:
    >
    > Call your health care provider, go to the emergency room, or call the
    > local emergency number (such as 911) if someone appears to be
    > hallucinating and is unable to distinguish hallucinations from
    > reality.

    MMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmFFFFFFFFFFfffffffffff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    neville, Apr 9, 2006
  5. neville

    Old Gringo Guest

    On Or About 4/8/2006 9:10:04 PM, Without Any Hesitation, Toolman Tim
    Wrote The Following:

    > In news:,
    > Old Gringo spewed forth:
    >> On Or About 4/8/2006 8:50:56 PM, Without Any Hesitation, neville
    >> Wrote The Following:
    >>
    >>> .........why won't they go away?
    >>>
    >>> MMMMMMMMOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTTHHHHHERRRRRRR
    >>> FFFFFFUUUUCCCKKKKEERRRRRRR!!!!!

    >> Considerations:
    >>

    > This is Neville you're talking to: the voices are normal.

    I don't think it is Neville, as he always top posts and has a better
    vocabulary.
    --
    Old Gringo
    The Future Is Not What It Use To Be.
    Freedom For The World http://www.NuBoy-Industries.com
    4/8/2006 10:16:36 PM CT USA

    Old Gringo, Apr 9, 2006
  6. neville

    1 of 1 Guest

    "neville" <0m> wrote in message

    > .........why won't they go away?
    >
    > MMMMMMMMOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTTHHHHHERRRRRRR FFFFFFUUUUCCCKKKKEERRRRRRR!!!!!

    Do the voices in your head tell you
    WWWWWWHHHHOOOOOOO''''''''''''''''''''''SSSSSSSSSSSS
    MMMMMMMMOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTTHHHHHERRRRRRR?

    1 of 1, Apr 9, 2006
  7. Old Gringo wrote:

    > On Or About 4/8/2006 9:10:04 PM, Without Any Hesitation, Toolman Tim Wrote
    > The Following:
    >
    >> In news:, Old Gringo spewed
    >> forth:
    >>> On Or About 4/8/2006 8:50:56 PM, Without Any Hesitation, neville Wrote
    >>> The Following:

    >>> Considerations:
    >>>

    >> This is Neville you're talking to: the voices are normal.

    > I don't think it is Neville, as he always top posts and has a better
    > vocabulary.

    He's never posted with Xnews before, either. Not even that four-year-old
    version. :)

    --
    Blinky RLU 297263
    Killing all posts from Google Groups

    Blinky the Shark, Apr 9, 2006
  8. neville

    philo Guest

    "Blinky the Shark" <> wrote in message
    > Old Gringo wrote:
    >
    >> On Or About 4/8/2006 9:10:04 PM, Without Any Hesitation, Toolman Tim
    >> Wrote
    >> The Following:
    >>
    >>> In news:, Old Gringo spewed
    >>> forth:

    >>> This is Neville you're talking to: the voices are normal.

    >> I don't think it is Neville, as he always top posts and has a better
    >> vocabulary.

    > He's never posted with Xnews before, either. Not even that four-year-old
    > version. :)

    You guys need to consider that he might just be *imagining* that he has
    hallucinations!

    philo, Apr 9, 2006
  9. neville

    Old Gringo Guest

    On Or About 4/9/2006 6:16:59 AM, Without Any Hesitation, philo Wrote
    The Following:

    > "Blinky the Shark" <> wrote in message
    >> Old Gringo wrote:
    >>
    >>> On Or About 4/8/2006 9:10:04 PM, Without Any Hesitation, Toolman Tim
    >>> Wrote
    >>> The Following:

    >>> I don't think it is Neville, as he always top posts and has a better
    >>> vocabulary.

    >> He's never posted with Xnews before, either. Not even that four-year-old
    >> version. :)

    > You guys need to consider that he might just be *imagining* that he has
    > hallucinations!

    Now that's funny <g>
    --
    Old Gringo
    The Future Is Not What It Use To Be.
    Freedom For The World http://www.NuBoy-Industries.com
    4/9/2006 9:18:28 AM CT USA

    Old Gringo, Apr 9, 2006
  10. neville

    Toolman Tim Guest

    In news:,
    philo spewed forth:
    > "Blinky the Shark" <> wrote in message
    >> Old Gringo wrote:
    >>
    >>> On Or About 4/8/2006 9:10:04 PM, Without Any Hesitation, Toolman Tim
    >>> Wrote
    >>> The Following:

    >>> I don't think it is Neville, as he always top posts and has a better
    >>> vocabulary.

    >> He's never posted with Xnews before, either. Not even that
    >> four-year-old version. :)

    > You guys need to consider that he might just be *imagining* that he
    > has hallucinations!

    That would explain why he thinks he's Neville <g>

    Toolman Tim, Apr 9, 2006