    1. Advertising

  2. Irwell

    Me Guest

    Me, Jun 27, 2012

  3. Irwell

    RichA Guest

    RichA, Jun 28, 2012
  4. Irwell

    Trevor Guest

    "Alan Browne" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > On 2012-06-27 13:48 , Irwell wrote:
    >> Well worth looking at.
    >> http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...patience-lead-stunning-time-lapse-images.html

    > Great application of HDR and time lapse. Other worldly.

    Actually the HDR is overdone for my taste. Definitely great images, but
    spoiled by superbright foregrounds in some shots.
    And I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks Lake Eppalock is *nowhere near*
    outback Australia. I'd love to see some done at Uluru. *That's* the outback!

    Trevor.

    Trevor, Jun 28, 2012
  5. Irwell

    PeterN Guest

    PeterN, Jun 28, 2012
  6. Irwell

    PeterN Guest

    On 6/27/2012 8:34 PM, Trevor wrote:
    > "Alan Browne" <> wrote in message
    >> On 2012-06-27 13:48 , Irwell wrote:
    >>> Well worth looking at.
    >>> http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...patience-lead-stunning-time-lapse-images.html

    >> Great application of HDR and time lapse. Other worldly.

    > Actually the HDR is overdone for my taste. Definitely great images, but
    > spoiled by superbright foregrounds in some shots.
    > And I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks Lake Eppalock is *nowhere near*
    > outback Australia. I'd love to see some done at Uluru. *That's* the outback!
    >
    > Trevor.

    And here I thought Outback was a low priced restaurant.

    --
    Peter

    PeterN, Jun 28, 2012