The Two Ways For You To Take MCSE

Discussion in 'Software' started by dandan5448505, Jun 25, 2008.

  1. dandan5448505

    dandan5448505

    Joined:
    Jun 20, 2008
    Messages:
    1
    MCSE is the initials of the abbreviated of the Microsoft Certified System Engineer. MCSE is the highest levels of a certified in the Microsoft Certified System, so it requests the most test subjects. A total of seven test subjects is requested. And there are more than thirty students subjects provided for you to choose. The MCSE that we usually talk about is the MCSE2000 Certification.

    Everyone can take MCSE, it doesn’t have any limited condition. Of course, it is better that you can have the basic computer application ability.

    The two ways for you to take MCSE

    One way is:

    70-210
    Installing, Configuring, and Administering Microsoft Windows 2000 Professional

    70-215
    Installing, Configuring, and Administering Microsoft Windows 2000 Server

    70-216
    Implementing and Administering a Microsoft Windows 2000 Network Infrastructure

    70-217
    Implementing and Administering a Microsoft Windows 2000 Directory Services Infrastructure

    70-219
    Designing a Microsoft Windows 2000 Directory Services Infrastructure

    70-228
    Installing, Configuring, and Administering Microsoft SQL Server 2000 Enterprise Edition

    70-229
    Designing and Implementing Databases with Microsoft SQL Server 2000 Enterprise Edition

    The other way is :

    70-210
    Installing, Configuring, and Administering Microsoft Windows 2000 Professional

    70-215
    Installing, Configuring, and Administering Microsoft Windows 2000 Server

    70-216
    Implementing and Administering a Microsoft Windows 2000 Network Infrastructure

    70-217
    Implementing and Administering a Microsoft Windows 2000 Directory Services Infrastructure

    70-219
    Designing a Microsoft Windows 2000 Directory Services Infrastructure

    70-220
    Designing Security for a Microsoft Windows 2000 Network

    70-221
    Designing a Microsoft Windows 2000 Network Infrastructure

    If you want to take MCSE, where can you take it?

    You can visit our website : http://www.killtest.com

    We can give you the live support. We also provide some free demo for you to download. It is very important to you. Of course, the others are charged. But killtest have a low price and high quality.

    The MCSE will be cancelled in the first half year of 2008,so I suggest you to take MCSE2003. Later, I will give you the necessary information about MCSE2003.

    :driver:
    dandan5448505, Jun 25, 2008

  2. dandan5448505

    Paladin_M

    Joined:
    Oct 28, 2009
    Messages:
    1
    u also can try these dumps from ourexam.com
    Paladin_M, Oct 28, 2009