    with the extended scenes in TTT it added so much more to it.
    Just wanted to extend my enthusiasm about the DVD. :)

    Susy

    Sue, Nov 22, 2003

  2. MY question is, when the time comes next year for ROTK to come out on DVD,
    will there be an
    ultra-3-movie-every-damn-extension-possible-mega-fragalisticexpialidotious
    set?

    Joseph S. Powell, III, Nov 26, 2003

  3. Sue

    Mac Breck Guest

    > > I went out and bought the 4 disc set of LOTR: TTT

    tonight at Wal-Mart, as
    > > had no interest in paying 80 bucks to get the Gollum

    figurine. But I must
    > > say that has to be the best movie ever, IMHO. I loved

    the Fellowship, but
    > > with the extended scenes in TTT it added so much more to

    it.
    > > Just wanted to extend my enthusiasm about the DVD. :)
    > >
    > > Susy

    "Joseph S. Powell, III" <> wrote in
    message news:...
    > MY question is, when the time comes next year for ROTK to

    come out on DVD,
    > will there be an

    ultra-3-movie-every-damn-extension-possible-mega-fragalistic
    expialidotious
    > set?

    Only if you buy the first available, lesser version of the
    movie.

    --
    Mac Breck (KoshN) - from the desktop PC
    -------------------------------

    Mac Breck, Nov 26, 2003
  4. Sue

    Derek Guest

    "Mac Breck" <> wrote in message news:<bq23hl$tq6$0@208.239.203.55>...
    > > "Sue" <> wrote in message

    > > > I went out and bought the 4 disc set of LOTR: TTT

    > tonight at Wal-Mart, as
    > > > had no interest in paying 80 bucks to get the Gollum

    > figurine. But I must
    > > > say that has to be the best movie ever, IMHO. I loved

    > the Fellowship, but
    > > > with the extended scenes in TTT it added so much more to

    > it.
    > > > Just wanted to extend my enthusiasm about the DVD. :)
    > > >
    > > > Susy

    > "Joseph S. Powell, III" <> wrote in
    > message news:...
    > > MY question is, when the time comes next year for ROTK to

    > come out on DVD,
    > > will there be an
    > >

    > ultra-3-movie-every-damn-extension-possible-mega-fragalistic
    > expialidotious
    > > set?

    > Only if you buy the first available, lesser version of the
    > movie.

    I believe that Peter Jackson has stated that he won't be making a
    super duper Lucaslike craptacular special edition. What you got is
    all there's gonna be.

    Derek, Nov 27, 2003
  5. Sue

    Invid Fan Guest

    In article <>, Derek
    <> wrote:

    > I believe that Peter Jackson has stated that he won't be making a
    > super duper Lucaslike craptacular special edition. What you got is
    > all there's gonna be.

    Then again, in the Two Towers comentary he mentions that he could just
    bring the actors back again and film more scenes to insert, as there's
    still lots of book he hasn't done. New Line could make money on the
    films forever!!!

    -'Deal/No Deal', CHESS

    Invid Fan, Nov 27, 2003
  6. Sue

    Dick Sidbury Guest

    Derek wrote:
    > I believe that Peter Jackson has stated that he won't be making a
    > super duper Lucaslike craptacular special edition. What you got is
    > all there's gonna be.

    IIRC Jackson has said that if a superset comes out in the future then
    any new extras that were on it would be available to those who had
    already purchased the previous sets. I'm sure that his promise is not
    binding but I was glad to hear that.

    dick
    -- but I read it on USENet so it may not be true.

    Dick Sidbury, Nov 27, 2003