the truth

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by the truth seeker, Jun 18, 2007.

  1. the truth seeker, Jun 18, 2007

    Paul Heslop, Jun 18, 2007

    Pat, Jun 18, 2007

    frederick, Jun 18, 2007

    Paul Heslop, Jun 18, 2007
  7. the truth seeker

    Paul Heslop Guest

    Paul Heslop, Jun 18, 2007
  8. the truth seeker

    Guest

    , Jun 19, 2007
  9. the truth seeker

    FrankLM Guest

    On Tue, 19 Jun 2007 10:02:27 +1200, frederick <> wrote:

    > wrote:
    >> And I thought this was the truth?
    >>
    >> http://www.scientology.com/

    >No it isn't, but this is:
    >http://www.xenu.net/

    Neither one is, because I can't be manipulated by psychotic idiots. (Look up the
    definition of "psychotic" sometime, every religion and belief system is a
    useless psychoses.)

    "The 'truth' is any perception of reality that one or more people have where
    they can successfully manipulate others into accepting that perception as their
    own 'truth'. That is all that 'truth' is, that is all that 'truth' has ever
    been. And that's the truth." - caMel

    FrankLM, Jun 19, 2007
  10. the truth seeker

    Paul Heslop Guest

    wrote:

    > On Mon, 18 Jun 2007 22:10:44 GMT, Paul Heslop
    > <> wrote:
    >
    > >frederick wrote:

    > >> No it isn't, but this is:
    > >> http://www.xenu.net/

    > >No, this is
    > >
    > >http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Off-topic

    > No, this is

    no, I was right in the first place
    --
    Paul (Please dont take a picture)
    Stop and Look

    Paul Heslop, Jun 19, 2007
  11. the truth seeker

    Roy G Guest

    "FrankLM" <> wrote in message
    > On Tue, 19 Jun 2007 10:02:27 +1200, frederick <> wrote:
    >
    >> wrote:
    >>> And I thought this was the truth?
    >>>
    >>> http://www.scientology.com/

    >>No it isn't, but this is:
    >>http://www.xenu.net/

    > Neither one is, because I can't be manipulated by psychotic idiots. (Look
    > up the
    > definition of "psychotic" sometime, every religion and belief system is a
    > useless psychoses.)
    >
    > "The 'truth' is any perception of reality that one or more people have
    > where
    > they can successfully manipulate others into accepting that perception as
    > their
    > own 'truth'. That is all that 'truth' is, that is all that 'truth' has
    > ever
    > been. And that's the truth." - caMel

    Nah. That is just too simple. The real truth is that "he is down the
    pub".

    So there.

    Roy G

    Roy G, Jun 21, 2007
  12. the truth seeker

    frederick Guest

    Roy G wrote:
    > "FrankLM" <> wrote in message

    >>> No it isn't, but this is:
    >>> http://www.xenu.net/

    >> Neither one is, because I can't be manipulated by psychotic idiots. (Look
    >> up the
    >> definition of "psychotic" sometime, every religion and belief system is a
    >> useless psychoses.)
    >>
    >> "The 'truth' is any perception of reality that one or more people have
    >> where
    >> they can successfully manipulate others into accepting that perception as
    >> their
    >> own 'truth'. That is all that 'truth' is, that is all that 'truth' has
    >> ever
    >> been. And that's the truth." - caMel
    >>

    > Nah. That is just too simple. The real truth is that "he is down the
    > pub".
    >
    > So there.
    >
    > Roy G

    Drinking alone - the doorman wouldn't let Ayesha in.

    frederick, Jun 21, 2007