** The Truth About Cotse.Nut **

Discussion in 'Computer Security' started by George Orwell, Jul 20, 2007.

  1. > ** The Truth About Cotse.Nut **

    > Cotse.Nut **** puppets "spammers & Trolls" expose themselves as

    pedophiles.

    http://groups.google.com/group/alt.privacy/browse_thread/thread/5782f0f6f5552152/385119af1d32a5ae

    http://groups.google.com/group/alt.privacy/msg/385119af1d32a5ae?dmode=source

    > http://groups.google.com/group/alt.privacy/msg/67741086f2ff3eb4

    (reposted admission)

    > http://groups.google.com/group/alt.privacy/msg/7f706a505f078bec

    (threaded admission)

    > Cotse.Nut **** puppets & Trolls/Eggplant confesses to

    pedophilia.

    > http://groups.google.com/group/alt.privacy/msg/21d4c408a0409dc5
    >
    > http://groups.google.com/group/alt.privacy/msg/a02efcc71c44c767
    >
    > Cotse.Nut **** puppets & Trolls/Eggplant pretends to argue

    with himself.

    http://groups.google.com/group/alt.privacy/msg/ea548e09d2de8558?dmode=source

    http://groups.google.com/group/alt.privacy/msg/31fc61d49f980a06?dmode=source

    http://groups.google.com/group/alt.privacy/msg/4dc7f83685450adb?dmode=source

    http://groups.google.com/group/alt.privacy/browse_thread/thread/b79bfb855c3cdf10/570b6341770f8a78

    http://groups.google.com/group/alt.privacy/msg/c61ababa5bf5f746?dmode=source

    http://groups.google.com/group/alt.privacy/browse_thread/thread/357ace4cfc6fe976/56cd101c25c5830b

    **** off spammers

    George Orwell, Jul 20, 2007

  2. Re: ** The Truth About Privacy.LIE **

    Can anyone explain how these headers "don't match up"?

    -------------------------

    From: Nomen Nescio <>
    Newsgroups: alt.privacy
    Subject: Any Phone Safe?
    Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 01:30:08 +0100 (CET)

    Other than having crypto phones on each end what's the safest, most
    anonymous phone you can own nowadays? Is cell safer than landline? Why or
    why not. Anyone who believes that the government only listens to
    terrorists I think is really taking a big risk especially if they are on
    Bush's black list (I am sure he has one).

    -------------------------

    Newsgroups: alt.privacy
    Subject: Re: Any Phone Safe?
    From: "Eggplant©" <>
    Date: 15 Feb 2007 13:46:37 GMT

    Nomen Nescio <> wrote in
    news::A vortex formed within the
    smokey haze of my alledged mind and became this:

    > Other than having crypto phones on each end what's the safest, most
    > anonymous phone you can own nowadays? Is cell safer than landline? Why or
    > why not. Anyone who believes that the government only listens to
    > terrorists I think is really taking a big risk especially if they are on
    > Bush's black list (I am sure he has one).

    The problem with cell phones is the "implied consent" laws. You are
    knowingly using a portable transmitter/reciever. Anything done on a cell
    phone can be used in court without any privacy protection laws that would
    apply to landlines. No warrant necessary because it was sent openly over
    the airwaves.

    --------------------------------

    From: traveler 66 <>
    Newsgroups: alt.privacy
    Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 23:12:39 -0800

    On 15 Feb 2007 13:46:37 GMT, Eggplant© wrote:

    > Nomen Nescio <> wrote in
    > news::A vortex formed within the
    > smokey haze of my alledged mind and became this:

    >> Other than having crypto phones on each end what's the safest, most
    >> anonymous phone you can own nowadays? Is cell safer than landline? Why or
    >> why not. Anyone who believes that the government only listens to
    >> terrorists I think is really taking a big risk especially if they are on
    >> Bush's black list (I am sure he has one).

    > The problem with cell phones is the "implied consent" laws. You are
    > knowingly using a portable transmitter/reciever. Anything done on a cell
    > phone can be used in court without any privacy protection laws that would
    > apply to landlines. No warrant necessary because it was sent openly over
    > the airwaves.

    Why don't you post your address here, I'll look up the law in your area for
    you.

    ---------------------------------------

    From: Nomen Nescio <>
    Newsgroups: alt.privacy
    Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2007 14:00:04 +0100 (CET)

    traveler 66 wrote:
    > On 15 Feb 2007 13:46:37 GMT, Eggplant=C2=A9 wrote:
    >=20
    > > Nomen Nescio <> wrote in=20
    > > news::A vortex formed
    > > within the smokey haze of my alledged mind and became this:
    > >=20
    > >> Other than having crypto phones on each end what's the safest, most
    > >> anonymous phone you can own nowadays? Is cell safer than landline?
    > >> Why or why not. Anyone who believes that the government only
    > >> listens to terrorists I think is really taking a big risk
    > >> especially if they are on Bush's black list (I am sure he has one).
    > >>=20

    > >=20
    > > The problem with cell phones is the "implied consent" laws. You are=20
    > > knowingly using a portable transmitter/reciever. Anything done on a
    > > cell phone can be used in court without any privacy protection laws
    > > that would apply to landlines. No warrant necessary because it was
    > > sent openly over the airwaves.

    >=20
    > Why don't you post your address here, I'll look up the law in your
    > area for you.

    Do you mean "look up" as in the way you ignore and deny the laws in all
    the cheap hosting privacy SHIT HOLES where you rent server space just
    so you can swindle people with your off-shore lies?

    Slimy asslickers like you offering legal research assistance is BEYOND
    ironic. How many times have you tried to tell us local laws and MLATS
    don't matter now? A couple dozen?=20

    How's it feel to have your bullshit come back to haunt you? Hmmmmm?

    LOL!

    -------------------------------------

    Newsgroups: alt.privacy
    From: "Eggplant©" <>
    Date: 22 Feb 2007 16:46:13 GMT

    Nomen Nescio <> wrote in
    news::A vortex formed within
    the smokey haze of my alledged mind and became this:

    > traveler 66 wrote:

    >> On 15 Feb 2007 13:46:37 GMT, Eggplant=C2=A9 wrote:
    >>=20
    >> > Nomen Nescio <> wrote in=20
    >> > news::A vortex formed
    >> > within the smokey haze of my alledged mind and became this:
    >> >=20
    >> >=20
    >> > The problem with cell phones is the "implied consent" laws. You are=

    20
    >> > knowingly using a portable transmitter/reciever. Anything done on a
    >> > cell phone can be used in court without any privacy protection laws
    >> > that would apply to landlines. No warrant necessary because it was
    >> > sent openly over the airwaves.

    >>=20
    >> Why don't you post your address here, I'll look up the law in your
    >> area for you.

    > Do you mean "look up" as in the way you ignore and deny the laws in all
    > the cheap hosting privacy SHIT HOLES where you rent server space just
    > so you can swindle people with your off-shore lies?

    > Slimy asslickers like you offering legal research assistance is BEYOND
    > ironic. How many times have you tried to tell us local laws and MLATS
    > don't matter now? A couple dozen?=20

    > How's it feel to have your bullshit come back to haunt you? Hmmmmm?

    > LOL!

    WTF are you talking about (in your further attempts to confuse issues).

    I don't have a server, nor am I connected to anyone who does beyond being
    a very satified customer with prili. Nothing has come back to haunt me at
    all. Who ever said the laws don't matter? Having to put words in peoples
    mouths to try to look wise again I see. When do you offer anything to
    help anyone? You're just a troll.

    ------------------------------------

    From: Anonyma <>
    Newsgroups: alt.privacy
    Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2007 16:23:00 -0500 (EST)

    Eggplant=C2=A9 wrote:
    > Nomen Nescio <> wrote in=20
    > news::A vortex formed
    > within the smokey haze of my alledged mind and became this:
    >=20
    > > traveler 66 wrote:

    <CLIP>

    > WTF are you talking about (in your further attempts to confuse
    > issues).
    >=20
    > I don't have a server, nor am I connected to anyone who does beyond

    ROTFLMAO!!!!!

    Forget to change socks there, asslicker?

    So it turns out the "traveler" puppet is also a pedofuck pervert called
    Eggfart. That explains a lot. You were always "both" just a couple of
    fucktarded asslickers. It's good to know Privacy.LIE and its twin
    sister scam services have such a distinguished customer base.

    Owned by perverted racists..... patronized by racist perverts.=20

    LOL! Outstanding. Thank you. LOL!!

    -------------------------------------

    Newsgroups: alt.privacy
    From: "Eggplant©" <>
    Date: 22 Feb 2007 21:57:02 GMT

    Anonyma <> wrote in
    news::A vortex formed within
    the smokey haze of my alledged mind and became this:

    > Eggplant=C2=A9 wrote:

    >> Nomen Nescio <> wrote in=20
    >> news::A vortex formed
    >> within the smokey haze of my alledged mind and became this:
    >>=20
    >> > traveler 66 wrote:

    > <CLIP>

    >> WTF are you talking about (in your further attempts to confuse
    >> issues).
    >>=20
    >> I don't have a server, nor am I connected to anyone who does beyond

    > ROTFLMAO!!!!!

    > Forget to change socks there, asslicker?

    > So it turns out the "traveler" puppet is also a pedofuck pervert called
    > Eggfart. That explains a lot. You were always "both" just a couple of
    > fucktarded asslickers. It's good to know Privacy.LIE and its twin
    > sister scam services have such a distinguished customer base.

    > Owned by perverted racists..... patronized by racist perverts.=20

    > LOL! Outstanding. Thank you. LOL!!

    Boy are you a moron. I'd use remailers for everything and stay anonymous
    if I were going to be 2 people. Yeah, I've forgotten to change nics on my
    Xnews. But I don't use remailers. You're way off base as usual.

    -------------------------------------

    Cyberiade.it Anonymous Remailer, Jul 20, 2007

  3. Re: ** The Truth About Privacy.LIE **

    From: Nomen Nescio <>
    Newsgroups: alt.privacy

    From: "Eggplant©" <>
    Date: 15 Feb 2007 13:46:37 GMT

    From: traveler 66 <>
    Newsgroups: alt.privacy
    Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 23:12:39 -0800

    From: Nomen Nescio <>
    Newsgroups: alt.privacy
    Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2007 14:00:04 +0100 (CET)

    Newsgroups: alt.privacy
    From: "Eggplant©" <>
    Date: 22 Feb 2007 16:46:13 GMT

    From: Anonyma <>
    Newsgroups: alt.privacy
    Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2007 16:23:00 -0500 (EST)

    Eggplant=C2=A9 wrote:
    > Nomen Nescio <> wrote in=20
    > news::A vortex formed
    > within the smokey haze of my alledged mind and became this:
    >=20

    <CLIP>

    Newsgroups: alt.privacy
    From: "Eggplant©" <>
    Date: 22 Feb 2007 21:57:02 GMT

    Non scrivetemi, Jul 20, 2007
  4. ** The Truth About Privacy.li **

    Privacy.LIE sock puppet "traveller 66" exposes himself as a pedophile.

    http://groups.google.com/group/alt.privacy/browse_thread/thread/5782f0f6f5552152/385119af1d32a5ae

    http://groups.google.com/group/alt.privacy/msg/385119af1d32a5ae?dmode=source

    http://groups.google.com/group/alt.privacy/msg/67741086f2ff3eb4 (reposted admission)

    http://groups.google.com/group/alt.privacy/msg/7f706a505f078bec (threaded admission)

    Privacy.LIE sock puppet traveller/Eggplant confesses to pedophilia.

    http://groups.google.com/group/alt.privacy/msg/21d4c408a0409dc5

    http://groups.google.com/group/alt.privacy/msg/a02efcc71c44c767

    Privacy.LIE sock puppet traveller/Eggplant pretends to argue with himself.

    http://groups.google.com/group/alt.privacy/msg/31216dc836c9b7f6

    Privacy.LIE outs one of their customers. Sort of.

    http://groups.google.com/group/alt.privacy.anon-server/msg/558546787dbea60b?dmode=source

    Privacy.LIE fails to ID yet another Tor node, about a week later.

    http://groups.google.com/group/alt.privacy/msg/ea548e09d2de8558?dmode=source

    http://groups.google.com/group/alt.privacy/msg/31fc61d49f980a06?dmode=source

    http://groups.google.com/group/alt.privacy/msg/4dc7f83685450adb?dmode=source

    Privacy.LIE's "security" is exposed.

    http://groups.google.com/group/alt.privacy/browse_thread/thread/b79bfb855c3cdf10/570b6341770f8a78

    http://groups.google.com/group/alt.privacy/msg/c61ababa5bf5f746?dmode=source

    Privacy.LIE "fixes" their security issues.

    http://groups.google.com/group/alt.privacy/browse_thread/thread/357ace4cfc6fe976/56cd101c25c5830b

    The world's most recognized security expert dissects Privacy.LIE,

    http://www.schneier.com/blog/archives/2005/07/the_doghouse_pr.html

    Privacy.LIE engages in nymhopping to defend themselves.

    http://www.homelandstupidity.us/2005/07/09/privacyli-not-to-be-trusted/

    Historical Privacy.LIE theft.

    http://www.appleby.net/privacy.html

    Privacy.LIE theft today.

    http://forums.truecrypt.org/viewtopic.php?t=5893

    http://www.wilderssecurity.com/showthread.php?p=981542

    More informative Privacy.LIE links

    http://www.maildropnet.com/scams.htm

    http://www.appleby.net/netscam/currentscam.html

    http://www.ptshamrock.com/shame.htm

    http://www.privacyworld.com/scams.htm

    http://www.gatago.com/alt/privacy/5568908.html

    http://archive.mail-list.com/privacyworld/msg00212.html

    http://www.newsbackup.com/about1061381.html

    http://www.hyipdiscussion.com/due-diligence/7805-venture-resources-group-interesting.html

    http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t366184-securstar-pimping-for-privacylie.html

    http://www.privacy-consultants.com/ and then...
    http://www.appleby.net/netscam/FPCscam.html

    Non scrivetemi, Jul 21, 2007
  5. ** The Truth About Privacy.LIE **

    From: Nomen Nescio <>
    Newsgroups: alt.privacy

    From: "Eggplant©" <>
    Date: 15 Feb 2007 13:46:37 GMT

    From: traveler 66 <>
    Newsgroups: alt.privacy
    Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 23:12:39 -0800

    From: Nomen Nescio <>
    Newsgroups: alt.privacy
    Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2007 14:00:04 +0100 (CET)

    Newsgroups: alt.privacy
    From: "Eggplant©" <>
    Date: 22 Feb 2007 16:46:13 GMT

    From: Anonyma <>
    Newsgroups: alt.privacy
    Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2007 16:23:00 -0500 (EST)

    Eggplant=C2=A9 wrote:
    > Nomen Nescio <> wrote in=20
    > news::A vortex formed
    > within the smokey haze of my alledged mind and became this:
    >=20

    <CLIP>

    Newsgroups: alt.privacy
    From: "Eggplant©" <>
    Date: 22 Feb 2007 21:57:02 GMT

    Borked Pseudo Mailed, Jul 21, 2007
  6. George Orwell

    Anonymous Guest

    "Yeah, I've forgotten to change nics on my Xnews."

    "I confessed to enjoying child erotic art."

    "No babies in my posts. Young and adolescent girls showing off for the
    camera knowing exactly what they're doing are not babies."

    "As for your insult, most know my prefered age for pics to view are
    budding 12 - 14 year olds."

    George Orwell, Jul 21, 2007
  8. Re: ** The Truth About Privacy.LIE **

    From: Nomen Nescio <>
    Newsgroups: alt.privacy

    From: "Eggplant©" <>
    Date: 15 Feb 2007 13:46:37 GMT

    From: traveler 66 <>
    Newsgroups: alt.privacy
    Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 23:12:39 -0800

    From: Nomen Nescio <>
    Newsgroups: alt.privacy
    Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2007 14:00:04 +0100 (CET)

    Newsgroups: alt.privacy
    From: "Eggplant©" <>
    Date: 22 Feb 2007 16:46:13 GMT

    From: Anonyma <>
    Newsgroups: alt.privacy
    Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2007 16:23:00 -0500 (EST)

    Eggplant=C2=A9 wrote:
    > Nomen Nescio <> wrote in=20
    > news::A vortex formed
    > within the smokey haze of my alledged mind and became this:
    >=20

    <CLIP>

    Newsgroups: alt.privacy
    From: "Eggplant©" <>