the true happiness

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by abolanah12, Dec 14, 2009.

  1. abolanah12

    abolanah12 Guest

    ( ISLAM AND THE AIM OF LIFE )ÇáÅÓáÇã æÇáåÏÝ ãä ÇáÍíÇÉãÎÊÕÑ ÇáãØæíÉ
    ÇáÅÓáÇã æÇáåÏÝ ãä ÇáÍíÇÉ
    ÊÊÍÏË ÇáãØæíÉ Úä ÃåÏÇÝ ÇáäÇÓ Ýí ÍíÇÊåã æÇÎÊáÇÝ Êáß ÇáÃåÏÇÝ
    ÈÇÎÊáÇÝåã Ýãä
    ÈÇÍË Úä ÇáËÑæÉ æãä ÈÇÍË Úä ÇááÐÇÊ æÛíÑ Ðáß¡ Ëã ÊÐßÑ Ãä ÇáåÏÝ
    ÇáÑÆíÓ Ýí
    ÇáÅÓáÇã åæ ÚÈÇÏÉ Çááå æÚä ÈÓÇØÉ ÊÚÇáíã ÇáÅÓáÇã æÚÏã ÊÚÞíÏåÇ
    æÚä áÐÉ
    ÇáÚÈÇÏÉ æ Ãä ÇáÍíÇÉ ÇáÃæáì åí ááÇãÊÍÇä æÇáÇÈÊáÇÁ æÚÈÇÏÉ ÇáÑÍãä
    æÇáÌÒÇÁ Ýí
    ÇáÂÎÑÉ ÏÇÑ ÇáÎáæÏ

    ISLAM and the AIM of LIFE
    What is your purpose in life? What is the rationale behind our
    life? Why
    do we live in this life? These questions frequently intrigue
    people who
    try to find accurate answers.
    People provide different answers to these questions. Some
    people believe
    the purpose of life is to accumulate wealth. But one may
    wonder: What is
    the purpose of life after one has collected colossal amounts
    of money?
    What then? What will the purpose be once money is gathered? If
    the
    purpose of life is to gain money, there will be no purpose
    after
    becoming wealthy. And in fact, here lies the problem of some
    disbelievers or misbelievers at some stage of their life,
    when
    collecting money is the target of their life. When they have
    collected
    the money they dreamt of, their life loses its purpose. They
    suffer from
    the panic of nothingness and they live in tension and
    restlessness.
    Can Wealth Be an Aim?
    We often hear of a millionaire committing suicide, sometimes,
    not the
    millionaire himself but his wife, son, or daughter. The
    question that
    poses itself is: Can wealth bring happiness to one’s life? In
    most cases
    the answer is NO. Is the purpose of collecting wealth a
    standing
    purpose? As we know, the five-year old child does not look for
    wealth: a
    toy for him is equal to a million dollars. The eighteen-year
    old
    adolescent does not dream of wealth because he is busy with
    more
    important things. The ninety-year old man does not care about
    money; he
    is worried more about his health. This proves that wealth
    cannot be a
    standing purpose in all the stages of the individual's life.
    Wealth can do little to bring happiness to a disbeliever,
    because he/she
    is not sure about his fate. A disbeliever does not know the
    purpose of
    life. And if he has a purpose, this purpose is doomed to be
    temporary or
    self destructive.
    What is the use of wealth to a disbeliever if he feels scared
    of the end
    and skeptical of everything. A disbeliever may gain a lot of
    money, but
    will surely lose himself.
    Worshipping Allah as an Aim
    On the contrary, faith in Allah gives the believer the purpose
    of life
    that he needs. In Islam, the purpose of life is to worship
    Allah. The
    term "Worship" covers all acts of obedience to Allah.
    The Islamic purpose of life is a standing purpose. The true
    Muslim
    sticks to this purpose throughout all the stages of his life,
    whether he
    is a child, adolescent, adult, or an old man.
    Worshipping Allah makes life purposeful and meaningful,
    especially
    within the framework of Islam. According to Islam this worldly
    life is
    just a short stage of our life. Then there is the other life.
    The
    boundary between the first and second life is the death stage,
    which is
    a transitory stage to the second life. The type of life in the
    second
    stage a person deserves depends on his deeds in the first
    life. At the
    end of the death stage comes the day of judgment. On this day,
    Allah
    rewards or punishes people according to their deeds in the
    first life.
    The First Life as an Examination
    So, Islam looks at the first life as an examination of man.
    The death
    stage is similar to a rest period after the test, i. e. after
    the first
    life. The Day of Judgment is similar to the day of announcing
    the
    results of the examinees. The second life is the time when
    each examinee
    enjoys or suffers from the outcome of his behavior during the
    test
    period.
    In Islam, the line of life is clear, simple, and logical: the
    first
    life, death, the Day of Judgment, and then the second life.
    With this
    clear line of life, the Muslim has a clear purpose in life.
    The Muslim
    knows he is created by Allah. Muslims know they are going to
    spend some
    years in this first life, during which they have to obey God,
    because
    God will question them and hold them responsible for their
    public or
    private deeds, because Allah knows about all the deeds of all
    people.
    The Muslim knows that his deeds in the first life will
    determine the
    type of second life they will live in. The Muslim knows that
    this first
    life is a very short one, one hundred years, more or less,
    whereas the
    second life is an eternal one.
    The Eternity of the Second Life
    The concept of the eternity of the second life has a
    tremendous effect
    on a Muslims during their first life, because Muslims believe
    that their
    first life determines the shape of their second life. In
    addition, this
    determines the shape of their second life and this
    determination will be
    through the Judgment of Allah, the All just and Almighty.
    With this belief in the second life and the Day of Judgment,
    the
    Muslim's life becomes purposeful and meaningful. Moreover, the
    Muslim's
    standing purpose is to go to Paradise in the second life.
    In other words, the Muslim's permanent purpose is to obey
    Allah, to
    submit to Allah, to carry out His orders, and to keep in
    continues
    contact with Him through prayers (five times a day), through
    fasting
    (one month a year), through charity (as often as possible),
    and through
    pilgrimage (once in one's life).
    The Need for a Permanent Purpose
    Disbelievers have purposes in their lives such as collecting
    money and
    property, indulging in sex, eating, and dancing. But all these
    purposes
    are transient and passing ones. All these purposes come and
    go, go up
    and down. Money comes and goes. Health comes and goes. Sexual
    activities
    cannot continue forever. All these lusts for money, food and
    sex cannot
    answer the individual's questions: so what? Then What?
    However, Islam saves Muslims from the trouble of asking the
    question,
    because Islam makes it clear, from the very beginning, that
    the
    permanent purpose of the Muslim in this life is to obey Allah
    in order
    to go to Paradise in the second life.
    We should know that the only way for our salvation in this
    life and in
    the hereafter is to know our Lord who created us, believe in
    Him, and
    worship Him alone.
    We should also know our Prophet whom Allah had sent to all
    mankind,
    believe in Him and follow Him. We should, know the religion of
    truth
    which our Lord has commanded us to believe in, and practice it

    Those in search of truth
    Who have an open mind and heart,
    Islamic Education Foundation
    Welcome You.
    Objectives: -
    To Convey the message of Islam
    To Educate Muslims about Islam
    To keep in close contact with new Muslims.
    Activities:
    Offering Courses and presenting lectures about Islam in
    several
    languages.
    Teaching Islam and Arabic.
    Teaching new Muslims to receive the Holy Quran.
    Helping Non- Muslims embrace Islam and complete the required
    procedures

    abolanah12, Dec 14, 2009

  2. abolanah12

    66oldgit Guest

    On Dec 14, 9:40 pm, abolanah12 <> wrote:
> [...]
    > mankind,
    >         believe in Him and follow Him. We should, know the religion of
    > truth
    >         which our Lord has commanded us to believe in, and practice it
    > …
    >         Those in search of truth
    >         Who have an open mind and heart,
    >         Islamic Education Foundation
    >         Welcome You.
    >         Objectives: -
    >         To Convey the message of Islam
    >         To Educate Muslims about Islam
    >         To keep in close contact with new Muslims.
    >         Activities:
    >         Offering Courses and presenting lectures about Islam in
    > several
    >         languages.
    >         Teaching Islam and Arabic.
    >         Teaching new Muslims to receive the Holy Quran.
    >         Helping Non- Muslims embrace Islam and complete the required

    Is it necessary for anyone who believes in God to belong to any
    particular religious order? No offence, just a rhetorical question!

    66oldgit, Dec 15, 2009