The trial download is available now.

Discussion in 'Windows 64bit' started by David R. Norton MVP, May 20, 2005.

  1. David R. Norton MVP, May 20, 2005

  2. Andre Da Costa, May 20, 2005

  3. "Andre Da Costa" <> wrote in:

    > Thanks for updating us just like Mike did already. ;-)

    Some folks need to be told everything twice before it sinks in! <GD&R>

    --
    David R. Norton MVP
    <>

    David R. Norton MVP, May 20, 2005
  4. Andre Da Costa, May 20, 2005
  5. David R. Norton MVP

    Domey Guest

    I tried twice and it keeps denying my efforts saying quantity should be "1', which it is but it apparently does not see it. In fact I see no place to enter 'quantity' and it defaults to "1" anyway. What could I be doing wrong?

    --
    "I know that you believe you understood what you think I said, but I'm
    not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

    Domey
    ----------------

    "David R. Norton MVP" <> wrote in message news:Xns965C825F385C5drnortonyahoocom@127.0.0.1...

    The subject says it all.

    http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/64bit/evaluation/trial.mspx

    --
    David R. Norton MVP
    <>

    Domey, May 21, 2005
  6. you are doing nothing wrong as it happens to me also , its a bug or to many
    people are tring to get the trail

    =?Utf-8?B?cnVzc193aWxs?=, May 21, 2005
  7. David R. Norton MVP

    Domey Guest

    Thanks. i will exercise a little patience. . .<s>

    Domey, May 21, 2005
  8. David R. Norton MVP

    RonK Guest

    Here's a reply from an MSFT : Quote

    I'm not going to make any excuses, it's not working and we're looking into
    it.
    -Joe Swart [MSFT]

    RonK, May 21, 2005
  9. David R. Norton MVP

    Domey Guest

    Thanks RonK. . .I will just keep trying. Haven't tried this morning but fixen to. . .

    Domey, May 21, 2005
  10. Sorry, I can't get the link to register. Where can I register to download it?

    =?Utf-8?B?VklOQ0VOVA==?=, May 22, 2005
  11. David R. Norton MVP, May 22, 2005