    Looks like I'll eat myself to death. Do you want to see the list of what
    I've already etan today?

    It's dreadful.

    WeReo_BoY, Dec 27, 2010

  2. In article <4d18facb$0$28444$>,
    "WeReo_BoY" <> wrote:

    > Looks like I'm shut in awl day long.
    >
    > Looks like I'll eat myself to death. Do you want to see the list of what
    > I've already etan today?
    >
    > It's dreadful.

    Once AGAIN u prove that u are a STINKING FAT USELESSS WELFARE SUCKING PIG
    --
    "Scott Lifshine, making idiots look smart since 1984" ~Desk Rabbit 2010

    Slappin PiG FACE, Dec 27, 2010

  3. WeReo_BoY

    Dan C Guest

    Dan C, Dec 28, 2010
  4. WeReo_BoY

    iL_weReo Guest

    On Dec 27, 7:59 pm, Dan C <> wrote:
    > On Mon, 27 Dec 2010 15:43:22 -0500, WeReo_BoY wrote:
    > > Looks like I'm shut in awl day long.

    > > Looks like I'll eat myself to death.

    > Sounds good.  Hurry up and get it done, you fucking whacko.

    Sounds bad.

    iL_weReo, Dec 28, 2010
  5. In article
    <>,
    iL_weReo <> wrote:

    > On Dec 27, 7:59 pm, Dan C <> wrote:
    > > On Mon, 27 Dec 2010 15:43:22 -0500, WeReo_BoY wrote:
    > > > Looks like I'm shut in awl day long.

    > > > Looks like I'll eat myself to death.

    > > Sounds good.  Hurry up and get it done, you fucking whacko.
    > >

    > Sounds bad.

    .....and yet u'r death sounds so GOOD PiGGy
    --
    "Scott Lifshine, making idiots look smart since 1984" ~Desk Rabbit 2010

    Slappin PiG FACE, Dec 28, 2010