THE TOTALLY DIGITAL D60 FLIES AGAIN !!!

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Annika1980, Feb 14, 2006.

  1. Annika1980

    Annika1980 Guest

    Annika1980, Feb 14, 2006

  2. Annika1980

    Scott W Guest

    Scott W, Feb 14, 2006

  3. Annika1980

    Jon Danniken Guest

    Jon Danniken, Feb 14, 2006
  4. Annika1980

    Annika1980 Guest

    >A nice photo but there are just a few distracting elements, I have
    >cleaned it up a bit see what you think?

    http://www.sewcon.com/temp/clean_version.jpg

    LOL! Nice job.

    Slow day?
    Oh wait, you're in Hawaii, right? Every day is a slow day there.
    Annika1980, Feb 14, 2006
  5. "Annika1980" <> wrote:
    > >A nice photo but there are just a few distracting elements, I have
    >>cleaned it up a bit see what you think?

    > http://www.sewcon.com/temp/clean_version.jpg
    >
    > LOL! Nice job.

    Really. Nice pic (the original) by the way.

    > Slow day?
    > Oh wait, you're in Hawaii, right? Every day is a slow day there.

    That sounds really good to me. There are no slow days in Tokyo.

    David J. Littleboy
    Tokyo, Japan
    David J. Littleboy, Feb 14, 2006
  6. Annika1980

    Scott W Guest

    Annika1980 wrote:
    > >A nice photo but there are just a few distracting elements, I have
    > >cleaned it up a bit see what you think?

    > http://www.sewcon.com/temp/clean_version.jpg
    >
    > LOL! Nice job.
    >
    > Slow day?
    > Oh wait, you're in Hawaii, right? Every day is a slow day there.

    Days are not slow here, they are just way too fast on the mainland :)

    Scott
    Scott W, Feb 14, 2006
  7. Annika1980

    Celcius Guest

    Scott,

    Now, please... How did you do that?
    Surely, not the clone tool?

    Thanks,

    Marcel
    Celcius, Feb 14, 2006
  8. Annika1980

    Scott W Guest

    Celcius wrote:
    > Scott,
    >
    > Now, please... How did you do that?
    > Surely, not the clone tool?
    >
    > Thanks,

    About 10 minutes with the clone tool was all it took.

    Of course you have to be careful using the clone tool or people might
    see duplicated
    areas, if you look closely at this photo you can see where that has
    happened in a few
    places.
    http://www.pbase.com/konascott/image/45246626

    Scott
    Scott W, Feb 14, 2006
  9. Annika1980

    Celcius Guest

    Thanks Scott!

    I must say you're an expert with the clone tool. I downloaded both
    photos and couldn't see any flaws. Do you use it with max hardness or
    otherwise? Sorry for all these questions, but I guess it's the only way
    to know ;-)

    Marcel
    Celcius, Feb 14, 2006
  10. Annika1980

    Scott W Guest

    Celcius wrote:
    > Thanks Scott!
    >
    > I must say you're an expert with the clone tool. I downloaded both
    > photos and couldn't see any flaws. Do you use it with max hardness or
    > otherwise? Sorry for all these questions, but I guess it's the only way
    > to know ;-)

    I use a pretty soft clone tool, this makes the blending easier. This
    is really a pretty
    easy image to do, mainly a matter of looking where to find branches
    that look about
    right to fill in the tree areas.

    Scott
    Scott W, Feb 14, 2006
  11. Annika1980

    Freedom55 Guest

    Scott W wrote:
    > Celcius wrote:
    >> Thanks Scott!
    >>
    >> I must say you're an expert with the clone tool. I downloaded both
    >> photos and couldn't see any flaws. Do you use it with max hardness or
    >> otherwise? Sorry for all these questions, but I guess it's the only way
    >> to know ;-)
    >>

    > I use a pretty soft clone tool, this makes the blending easier. This
    > is really a pretty
    > easy image to do, mainly a matter of looking where to find branches
    > that look about
    > right to fill in the tree areas.
    >
    > Scott

    I agree, you are quite adept at using the clone tool. Good job!
    Ron

    --
    And it really doesn't matter if
    I'm wrong I'm right