    Chris Guest

    Does anyone have any idea how I can get the "therefore" sign into a word
    document? I can't find it anywhere.
    Chris, Jan 20, 2006

  2. Chris

    FingAZ Guest

    Chris wrote:

    > Does anyone have any idea how I can get the "therefore" sign into a word
    > document? I can't find it anywhere.

    go to insert> object; select microsoft formula from the list, there
    should be a button with it on, then select it from the drop down list
    that appears :)

    Hope this helps,
    Darren.
    FingAZ, Jan 20, 2006

  3. Chris

    Chris Guest

    Thanks Darren but I dont get "microsoft formula".

    Chris, Jan 20, 2006
  4. On Fri, 20 Jan 2006 21:54:18 +0000, Chris wrote:

    > Does anyone have any idea how I can get the "therefore" sign into a word
    > document? I can't find it anywhere.

    This works in HTML... perhaps Word will convert for you?
    Malware Magnet, Jan 20, 2006
  5. Chris

    Mike Easter Guest

    Chris wrote:
    > Does anyone have any idea how I can get the "therefore" sign into a
    > word document? I can't find it anywhere.

    unicode 02234 - symbol font alt-0092 - 3 triangular dots

    The alt function is to hold down the alt key while sequentially using
    the numeric keypad for those numerals, then let go of the alt.

    --
    Mike Easter
    Mike Easter, Jan 20, 2006
  6. On Fri, 20 Jan 2006 14:23:27 -0800, Malware Magnet wrote:

    > On Fri, 20 Jan 2006 21:54:18 +0000, Chris wrote:
    >
    >> Does anyone have any idea how I can get the "therefore" sign into a word
    >> document? I can't find it anywhere.

    > This works in HTML... perhaps Word will convert for you? ∴

    In a text document? I should hope not. But who knows with MS?

    --
    Blinky
    Killing all posts from Google Groups
    Blinky the Shark, Jan 20, 2006
  7. On Fri, 20 Jan 2006 21:54:18 +0000, Chris wrote:

    > Does anyone have any idea how I can get the "therefore" sign into a word
    > document? I can't find it anywhere.

    Enter these letters in this order:

    ergo

    :)

    Blinky the Shark, Jan 20, 2006
  8. Chris

    why? Guest

    On Fri, 20 Jan 2006 21:54:18 +0000 (UTC), Chris wrote:

    >Does anyone have any idea how I can get the "therefore" sign into a word

    Yes.

    >document? I can't find it anywhere.

    Word 2000, at least that's what I have, you didn't say what version you
    have.

    Insert Symbol , if you have the correct font with "therefore".

    Insert Object Equation Editor. "therefore" is is the 1st character
    showing in the logical symbols block. It's been that way for several
    versions of Word.

    Both mentioned in the Word help and Google.

    Me
    why?, Jan 20, 2006
  9. Chris

    FingAZ Guest

    Chris wrote:

    > Does anyone have any idea how I can get the "therefore" sign into a word
    > document? I can't find it anywhere.

    Tell you what, send an email to me (dalgibbard at gmail . com)
    and ill forward a word doc with it in?

    Darren.
    FingAZ, Jan 22, 2006