    another country reading this know where I can get it let me know. I live in
    the UK so I would have to import it

    cheers Dave

    Dragon, May 29, 2004

  2. Dragon

    Bratboy Guest

    "Dragon" <> wrote in message
    news:IDPtc.24610$...

    > Anyone know if this whoopi goldberg title is coming out on dvd or where I
    > could get it now. just got homer and eddie which is rare so anyone in
    > another country reading this know where I can get it let me know. I live
    > in
    > the UK so I would have to import it
    >
    > cheers Dave

    Excellent/weird movie. Threw me for a loop first time I watched it on a
    tape. I would like to see it out on disc too. Thing is its such an odd movie
    Im not even sure if alot of Whoopie fans even know about it let alone havbe
    seen it. Anyway if you do find a resouce for it pls post the info

    Thx in advance
    Just Jess

    Bratboy, May 29, 2004

  3. Dragon

    Dragon Guest

    will do, I thought it was a great movie with such a low cast budget and yes
    I don't even think people know about it

    Dave

    Dragon, May 29, 2004
  4. Dragon

    Bratboy Guest

    I guess, push come to shove, I could pick up a good Tape copy and have my
    roomate use his HW capture card to make our own dvd of it hehe. Gotta love
    Tech.

    Bratboy, May 29, 2004
  5. Dragon

    Metlhd3138 Guest

    I saw a cheapo PD copy released by TOP in a bargain bin a few years ago.

    Metlhd3138, May 29, 2004