the system has recovered from a serious error

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Leuk, Oct 11, 2004.

  1. Leuk

    Leuk Guest

    Hi All,

    My systems crashes at least 2 times per day and of course at the most
    inappropriate times. CAN ANYONE READ THIS ERROR CODE? I DO NOT SEND IT
    TO MS BECAUSE IT DOESN'T DO ANYGOOD ANYWAY.

    PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Thanks in advance.

    L. B.

    I always get this error message:

    ERROR SIGNATURE:

    BCCODE: 19

    BCP1: 00000020

    BCP2: E33D7418

    BCD3: E33D7420

    BCP4: 0C010402

    OSver: 5_1_2600

    SP: 2_0

    PRODUCT: 7686_1

    Leuk, Oct 11, 2004

  2. Leuk

    Philo Hippo Guest

    Welcome to Ms products!

    I did a quick search on MSN, and the Error: "BCP1: 00000020" returned this
    page, titled "Your Computer Automatically Restarts or a Stop Error or
    Another Error Occurs When You Have Terminal Services Enabled":
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;820767

    How To Configure System Failure and Recovery Options in Windows:
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/307973

    Use the search boxes on this page if you like:
    http://uk.geocities.com/philippeoget/a2z/?Search_Engines.htm: check under #4
    how to prevent your pc rebooting automatically.
    --

    Hope that helps,

    Phil
    http://uk.geocities.com/philippeoget
    philippeoget at yahoo dot com

    Programming Excel: <a
    href="http://uk.geocities.com/philippeoget/xl/InternetLinkOrganiser.zip"
    target="_blank">The Excel A2Z Project: </a>

    Philo Hippo, Oct 12, 2004

  3. Leuk

    Leuk Guest

    Thanks PH!

    I disabled ther terminal services even though I am using xp home
    edition not windows 2000. It was set on manual and not enabled.

    I will repost in a couple of days to let every one know if this "fix"
    worked.

    Also, the uk. geocities.com link no longer works. Is there a new one?

    Thanks again,

    Leuk

    Leuk, Oct 12, 2004
  4. Leuk

    samuel Guest

    Leuk <> wrote in

    > Thanks PH!
    >
    > I disabled ther terminal services even though I am using xp home
    > edition not windows 2000. It was set on manual and not enabled.
    >
    > I will repost in a couple of days to let every one know if this
    > "fix" worked.
    >
    > Also, the uk. geocities.com link no longer works. Is there a new
    > one?

    http://uk.geocities.com/philippeoget/a2z/?Search_Engines.htm

    works fine

    try this then same thing
    Your shorter link is: http://makeashorterlink.com/?J14123189

    this works too http://www.google.com/microsoft.html

    samuel, Oct 12, 2004
  5. Leuk

    Philo Hippo Guest

    Hi Leuk, happy to help, let me know how you are doing.

    Samuel, great stuff this shorter link! thanks

    --
    Phil

    Philo Hippo, Oct 12, 2004