The surprising Truth

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by kjigdgfy13@gmail.com, May 5, 2007.

  1. Guest

    , May 5, 2007

  2. Paul Heslop Guest

    wrote:

    > Thank you guys for letting me know this.
    > and for letting me spam these groups

    > The surprising Truth Group: sci.math Thank you guys for letting me know this. http://

    19:39 by - 1 message - 1 author

    The surprising Truth Group: alt.religion.scientology Thank you
    guys for letting me know this. http://
    19:39 by - 2 messages - 2 authors

    The surprising Truth Group: rec.travel.europe Thank you guys for
    letting me know this. http://
    19:39 by - 2 messages - 1 author

    The surprising Truth Group: rec.sport.pro-wrestling Thank you
    guys for letting me know this. http://
    19:37 by - 1 message - 1 author

    The surprising Truth Group: misc.consumers.frugal-living Thank
    you guys for letting me know this. http://That you are a spammer
    posting courtesy of Google (the spammers best friend)?
    23:25 by George - 2 messages - 2 authors

    The surprising Truth Group: misc.consumers.frugal-living Thank
    you guys for letting me know this. http://
    19:39 by - 2 messages - 2 authors

    The surprising Truth Group: rec.sport.football.college Thank you
    guys for letting me know this. http://w
    19:38 by - 1 message - 1 author

    The surprising Truth Group: 24hoursupport.helpdesk Thank you guys
    for letting me know this. http://w
    19:39 by - 1 message - 1 author

    The surprising Truth Group: alt.home.repair Thank you guys for
    letting me know this. http://

    The surprising Truth Group: fr.soc.politique Thank you guys for
    letting me know this. http://
    19:39 by - 1 message - 1 author

    The surprising Truth Group: sci.math Thank you guys for letting
    me know this. http://

    The surprising Truth Group: it.sport.calcio Thank you guys for
    letting me know this. http://w

    The surprising Truth Group: uk.media.tv.misc Thank you guys for
    letting me know this. http://

    The surprising Truth Group: rec.travel.europe Thank you guys for
    letting me know this. http://

    The surprising Truth Group: rec.photo.digital Thank you guys for
    letting me know this. http://
    19:39 by - 1 message - 1 author

    The surprising Truth Group: rec.food.cooking Thank you guys for
    letting me know this. http://
    --
    Paul (Please dont take a picture)
    Stop and Look

    Paul Heslop, May 5, 2007

  3. (Paul Heslop) wrote:

    > The surprising Truth

    I guess what you're saying Paul is that by now he probably shouldn't be
    so surprised. :)

    Andrew McP

    Andrew MacPherson, May 5, 2007
  4. Paul Heslop Guest

    Andrew MacPherson wrote:

    > (Paul Heslop) wrote:
    >
    > > The surprising Truth

    > I guess what you're saying Paul is that by now he probably shouldn't be
    > so surprised. :)
    >
    > Andrew McP

    :O) you could say that.

    Paul Heslop, May 5, 2007