The Sub-Domain Name about "photo" is available...

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by udoughong, Apr 14, 2008.

  1. udoughong

    udoughong Guest

    Dear Group-Header...

    It's good idea about the group of rec.photo.digital...

    After checking, the Sub-Domain Name like http://the.reference.to/photo/
    could be set by you...

    I make a statement specially on this group in order to protect your
    right about holding the special Sub-Domain Name...

    I recommend you to visit the website >>> http://the.reference.to/me

    Because I believe you can creat the right of your pronoun from the
    website.

    The right must pay the fee because it is NO TIME TERN LIMIT.

    The original fee is US$20 per item.

    But, they give you the special offer with 50% off.

    I mean that you only pay for US$10 and you can get the special right
    and no another fee.

    Although they have an auction on e-Bay, the start price is at US$10
    (with handing fee), the end price must be more than US$10.

    I must tell you the special case in order to your right.

    Of course, if you have another bast idea about your pronoun, you could
    set another options.

    udoughong, Apr 14, 2008