    [​IMG][​IMG]

    :bee:
    bigal, Jul 31, 2006

  2. bigal

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    the boards are pretty new so i dont see anything good atm, maybe next month or 2, maybe even after ur vaction :)

    buut thats a nice pick up, amazingly they are quite cheap here as well
    unholy, Jul 31, 2006

  3. bigal

    Bio-Hazard

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2005
    Messages:
    188
    Location:
    Back Woods of MO
    I have no clue which model is good right now as I'm not really interested in them at all right now, I'm sticking to my S939 for the time being, just got a X2 4200 thanks to the price wars..........;)

    There are some pretty good boards out though, I've seen some good results posted around the net, but what brand folks are using escapes me for the moment. Foxconn seems to be a up and coming brand these days though, I know a guy pushing a AME FX-62 over 3.1 with one of their boards.
    Bio-Hazard, Jul 31, 2006
  4. bigal

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,483
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    Thanks for the info. I know there are reviews of both the Foxcon and Asus AM2 high-end nForce 590 SLI motherboards, and I've read several of them. I'm hoping the new Abit Fatal1ty AN9 32X motherboard becomes available soon and gets reviewed. There was a recall on the initial batch due to loose heatsinks.
    bigal, Jul 31, 2006
  5. bigal

    Bio-Hazard

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2005
    Messages:
    188
    Location:
    Back Woods of MO
    I read that about the Abit boards............;) I know another guy that has a Abit AN9-SLi and he says that he's pretty happy with it. If I were going with a AM2 I think I would go with the new ATi chipset myself.............:)
    Bio-Hazard, Jul 31, 2006