The Slugger's Wife, DVD Specs, March 9th

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Mike McGee, Dec 30, 2003.

  1. Mike McGee

    Mike McGee Guest

    Just announced...

    The full press release can be found here:
    http://www.thedigitalreview.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=526

    THE SLUGGER'S WIFE (Region 1)
    New to DVD on March 9th

    DVD SPECIAL FEATURES INCLUDE:

    Digitally Mastered Audio and Anamorphic Video
    Remastered in High Definition
    Full Screen Presentation
    Audio: English (Stereo)
    Subtitles: English, Spanish