the site crash

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by stephen bradshaw, Jan 24, 2005.

  1. on what is pop.ntlworld.com is my password
    stephen bradshaw, Jan 24, 2005

  2. stephen bradshaw

    Brian G Guest

    "stephen bradshaw" <> wrote in message
    news:M5bJd.193$%...
    > on what is pop.ntlworld.com is my password

    Stephen,

    It would be better to telephone the Helpdesk of NT World as they can obtain
    that information for you - whereas this public newsgroup cannot - It has
    nothing whatsoever to do with support at ntworld.com.

    Also in passing, if that is your correct e-mail address, then you can now
    look forward to a great deal of interesting and possibly virus laden spam -
    all good stuff to increase your sex education; along with offers of potions
    to increase your virility. :)

    Brian G
    Brian G, Jan 24, 2005

  3. stephen bradshaw