The Sick and Twisted Mind Of The Linux Advocate.

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by hymen.the.jew@gmail.com, Sep 11, 2007.

  1. Guest

    You had better agree 100 percent with the radical Linux movement or
    you will find that they will turn on you faster than a cornered rat.
    Here is one example where the radical Linux zealots are trying to
    boycott Novell:

    http://boycottnovell.com/

    Roy Schestowitz, the comp.os.linux.advocacy SPAMMER is behind this
    one.
    BTW he is also the nutcase who claimed PJ of Groklaw was poisoned by
    people who don't like what she says.
    A real nutcase.
    http://digg.com/linux_unix/Return_of_the_Munchkins_Yet_another_Microsoft_Shill_Exposed

    http://groups.google.com/group/comp...49cac2af23ff94d?lnk=gst&q=schestowitz &rnum=8

    This boy has his tinfoil hat on waaaaay toooooo tight......
    , Sep 11, 2007
    #1
    1. Advertising

  2. Guest Guest

    <> cross posted OT crap in the wrong groups...

    Why do you idiots think cross posting is cool? P L O N K !
    Guest, Sep 11, 2007
    #2
    1. Advertising

  3. I agree Linux was made by a community for a community!

    --

    http://www.goldwatches.com/
    http://www.jewelerslounge.com/
    <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > You had better agree 100 percent with the radical Linux movement or
    > you will find that they will turn on you faster than a cornered rat.
    > Here is one example where the radical Linux zealots are trying to
    > boycott Novell:
    >
    > http://boycottnovell.com/
    >
    > Roy Schestowitz, the comp.os.linux.advocacy SPAMMER is behind this
    > one.
    > BTW he is also the nutcase who claimed PJ of Groklaw was poisoned by
    > people who don't like what she says.
    > A real nutcase.
    > http://digg.com/linux_unix/Return_of_the_Munchkins_Yet_another_Microsoft_Shill_Exposed
    >
    > http://groups.google.com/group/comp...49cac2af23ff94d?lnk=gst&q=schestowitz &rnum=8
    >
    > This boy has his tinfoil hat on waaaaay toooooo tight......
    >
    James Matthews, Sep 11, 2007
    #3
  4. On Tue, 11 Sep 2007 14:04:16 -0400, <> wrote:

    ><> cross posted OT crap in the wrong groups...
    >
    >Why do you idiots think cross posting is cool? P L O N K !


    Speaking of idiots, lookie here...another clueless plonker.

    ROTFLMAO!
    Adam Albright, Sep 11, 2007
    #4
  5. Top Guest

    n wrote:

    > <> cross posted OT crap in the wrong groups...
    >
    > Why do you idiots think cross posting is cool? P L O N K !
    >



    Because idiots like you keep responding.
    Top, Sep 12, 2007
    #5
  6. Charlie Tame Guest

    Adam Albright wrote:
    > On Tue, 11 Sep 2007 14:04:16 -0400, <> wrote:
    >
    >> <> cross posted OT crap in the wrong groups...
    >>
    >> Why do you idiots think cross posting is cool? P L O N K !

    >
    > Speaking of idiots, lookie here...another clueless plonker.
    >
    > ROTFLMAO!
    >
    >



    Well, when they can't engage in a sensible argument what alternative
    course of action can they take?
    Charlie Tame, Sep 12, 2007
    #6
  7. On Tue, 11 Sep 2007 23:53:23 -0500, Charlie Tame <>
    wrote:

    >Adam Albright wrote:
    >> On Tue, 11 Sep 2007 14:04:16 -0400, <> wrote:
    >>
    >>> <> cross posted OT crap in the wrong groups...
    >>>
    >>> Why do you idiots think cross posting is cool? P L O N K !

    >>
    >> Speaking of idiots, lookie here...another clueless plonker.
    >>
    >> ROTFLMAO!
    >>
    >>

    >
    >
    >Well, when they can't engage in a sensible argument what alternative
    >course of action can they take?


    Which is the whole point. Often when somebody is defeated in an
    argument, they turn around and need to announce they plonked the other
    guy which in my opinion is the most juvenile response of all.

    I have NEVER plonked any poster and never will. Not in over 20 years
    of posting to all kinds of newsgroups. If I get tired of or bored with
    a certain poster, I simply ignore him. Excuse me for being adult.
    Adam Albright, Sep 12, 2007
    #7
  8. Frank Guest

    Adam Albright wrote:

    .....Excuse me for being adult.

    ----------------------------------------

    That is by far, the most outrageous, self-deluding false statement or
    outright lie to emanate from your big fat stupid mouth to date.
    You have got to be kidding, right?
    Frank
    Frank, Sep 12, 2007
    #8
  9. On Wed, 12 Sep 2007 08:00:44 -0700, Frank <> wrote:

    >Adam Albright wrote:
    >
    > .....Excuse me for being adult.
    >
    >----------------------------------------
    >
    >That is by far, the most outrageous, self-deluding false statement or
    >outright lie to emanate from your big fat stupid mouth to date.
    >You have got to be kidding, right?
    >Frank


    Nobody is a bigger fool in this newsgroup then you are Frank. That is
    an established fact that you yourself have proven beyond all doubt.

    1. You have been caught lying constantly, about everything.
    2. You are always rude, ignorant and belligerent.
    3. You are nothing but a hot-headed twit prone to temper tantrums.
    4. You are a proven kiss-up, butt kisser and Microsoft apologist.
    5. You add NOTHING to the discussion, expect to be cannon fodder.

    Accordingly you are seen as nothing but a pest, putz and peon. Your
    claimed expertise is laughable with you actually being stupid enough
    to try to pass yourself as an electrical engineer when in fact you are
    nothing but a boastful, know nothing clod with poor social skills and
    even worse communication skills.

    I guess you being the village idiot you are, you're proud of being
    seen as one of the biggest assholes in all of Usenet.

    No, I'm not kidding. You are for sure one of the biggest clowns to
    ever post to any newsgroup actually dumb enough to think anyone would
    believe any of the crap you claim.

    As proof all of the above is 100% true, you being the proven idiot you
    are will continue to babble your garbage and let me and everyone else
    kick your stupid ass from one end of this newsgroup to the other
    because you don't have enough common sense to simply shut-up.

    Understand yet Frank?
    Adam Albright, Sep 12, 2007
    #9
  10. Doug Mentohl Guest

    the sick and twisted mind of flatfish ..

    NNTP-Posting-Host: 196.20.7.74
    on Sep 11 2:37 am flatfishes hymen wrote:

    > You had ..


    This post is by that long time Usenet nutter Gary 'flatfish' Stewart,
    been posting such garbage since Dec 2000 at least SEVEN YEARS. He
    spend hours on the computer concocting fake identities so as to troll
    this group, is one sick fucker. Other hobbies include videoing up
    womens skirts on the Underground and running an inflatable girlfriend
    repair service. He checks everyone out personally ...

    --

    flatfish says: hymen .. fap .. hymen .. fap fap .. hymen .. fap fap
    fap .. hymen hymen hymen .. UUUGURAGH !!!!

    http://th41.photobucket.com/albums/e260/neilbundy/Icons/th_zzwankin.gif
    Doug Mentohl, Sep 14, 2007
    #10
    1. Advertising

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

It takes just 2 minutes to sign up (and it's free!). Just click the sign up button to choose a username and then you can ask your own questions on the forum.
Similar Threads
  1. Kenneth Crudup

    Re: devils advocate on R1?

    Kenneth Crudup, Aug 7, 2003, in forum: DVD Video
    Replies:
    0
    Views:
    371
    Kenneth Crudup
    Aug 7, 2003
  2. DVD Verdict
    Replies:
    0
    Views:
    574
    DVD Verdict
    Jan 14, 2006
  3. Sick Postings From Sick Minds

    , Mar 28, 2005, in forum: Digital Photography
    Replies:
    11
    Views:
    578
    Stewy
    Mar 30, 2005
  4. 7
    Replies:
    4
    Views:
    389
    Duane Arnold
    Sep 9, 2006
  5. Mike Easter

    Re: Sick. Sick. Sick in the head.

    Mike Easter, Feb 27, 2010, in forum: Computer Support
    Replies:
    4
    Views:
    385
    Bucky Breeder
    Mar 2, 2010
Loading...

Share This Page