    Any assistance gratefully received.

    Mark

    P.S. WinXP Pro + SP2 and all the Microsoft Update patches.
    Mark Rae, Aug 14, 2006

  2. Mark Rae

    Rizzay

    Joined:
    May 16, 2010
    Messages:
    1
    Possible fix...

    I had this problem too, drove me insane when running a fullscreen app....
    I'm not sure if it depends on the device your computer is trying to pair with, but mine was finding another laptop i use as a server via infrared.
    So...
    Start
    Control Panel
    Wireless Link
    Under 'Infrared', uncheck the top two boxes (display an icon/play sound)
    Apply

    Fixed! (hopefully:D)
    Rizzay, May 16, 2010