The secret of my success

Discussion in 'VOIP' started by Miguel Cruz, Jul 17, 2003.

  1. Miguel Cruz

    Miguel Cruz Guest

    Masturbating Lowers Prostate Cancer Risk -Study

    LONDON (Reuters) - Frequent masturbation, particularly in the 20s, helps
    prevent prostate cancer (news - web sites) later in life, according to new
    research.

    Australian scientists have shown that the more men masturbate between the
    ages of 20 and 50, the less likely they are to develop the disease that
    kills more than half a million men each year.

    They suspect that frequent ejaculation has a protective effect against the
    cancer because it prevents dangerous carcinogens from building up in the
    gland.

    "The more you flush the ducts out, the less there is to hang around and
    damage the cells that line them," Graham Giles, of the Cancer Council
    Victoria in Melbourne, told New Scientist magazine on Wednesday.

    In a survey of 1,079 prostate cancer patients and 1,259 healthy men, Giles
    and his team discovered that men who ejaculated more than five times a week
    in their 20s were a third less likely to develop an aggressive form of the
    disease.

    The findings contradict previous studies which suggested that having a
    variety of partners or frequent sexual activity could increase the risk of
    prostate cancer by 40 percent.

    But Giles said the earlier research concentrated on intercourse, whereas
    his study focused on masturbation. Infections caused by sexual activity
    could account for the different findings.

    "Men have many ways of using their prostate which don't involve women or
    other men," he added.

    miguel
    Miguel Cruz, Jul 17, 2003

  2. Miguel Cruz

    Bob F. Guest

    More unadulterated BS. What does frequent masturbation have to do with
    travel in Latin America? Please stick to newsgroups that are more aligned
    with your destiny such as the following:
    soc.culture.humantrash
    soc.culture.none
    soc.humanity.pathetic
    loser.loser.loser
    Thanks!
    All of Humanity, Past,Present, and Future

    Bob F., Jul 17, 2003

  3. Miguel Cruz

    Miguel Cruz Guest

    Bob F. <> wrote:
    > More unadulterated BS. What does frequent masturbation have to do with
    > travel in Latin America? Please stick to newsgroups that are more aligned
    > with your destiny such as the following:
    > soc.culture.humantrash
    > soc.culture.none
    > soc.humanity.pathetic
    > loser.loser.loser
    > Thanks!
    > All of Humanity, Past,Present, and Future

    >> Masturbating Lowers Prostate Cancer Risk -Study

    If you're going to reply to obvious forgeries, do us all the favor of not
    reposting the entire content.

    miguel
    Miguel Cruz, Jul 17, 2003
  4. (Miguel Cruz) writes:

    > If you're going to reply to obvious forgeries, do us all the favor of not
    > reposting the entire content.

    And I think it's time to think about a cancel bot.

    Did you ever think about using legal actions against this person? It
    is easy to find out his true identity.
    Thomas F. Unke, Jul 17, 2003