    picture of a dog and it does not move. I do not have XP so I could not help.
    Does he have missing files or what?
    Paul

    Paul Johnson, Oct 21, 2004

  2. Paul Johnson

    °Mike° Guest

    Click on 'Change Preferences' and choose options.

    On Thu, 21 Oct 2004 07:32:04 -0400, in
    <%7Ndd.214$>
    Paul Johnson scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Oct 21, 2004

  3. Paul Johnson

    Paul Johnson Guest

    Thank you Mike
    Paul

    Paul Johnson, Oct 21, 2004
  4. Paul Johnson

    °Mike° Guest

    You're welcome.

    On Thu, 21 Oct 2004 10:56:28 -0400, in
    <H7Qdd.216$>
    Paul Johnson scrawled:

    >Thank you Mike
    >Paul
    >
    >"°Mike°" <> wrote in message
    >> Click on 'Change Preferences' and choose options.

    <snip>

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Oct 21, 2004
  5. Aquila Deus, <>, the gorbellied, malevolent giglet,
    and cat skinner and tanner, spat out:

    > > He has a dead dog.

    > Maybe his dog is too fat to eat.

    That's better!

    --
    Lunch was nice;

    Sizzled gnats and strawberry vinegar complemented by sautéed garden snail
    wart with turnip compote on top of infected garden worm penis with cabbage
    conserve salted aside braised blow flies and ferret belly dressing next to
    festered heads of lettuce and owl ulcer marinade accentuated with baked fox
    carcinoma with chive seasoning, simmered in a cooling deep dish with a slew
    of leafy specks of string bean in fruit juice, a side of crackers and a
    container of gerbil bile.

    Lord Albert Trotson-Budgetotch, Oct 22, 2004
  6. Paul Johnson

    Aquila Deus Guest

    Lord Albert Trotson-Budgetotch <> wrote in message news:<>...
    > Aquila Deus, <>, the gorbellied, malevolent giglet,
    > and cat skinner and tanner, spat out:
    >

    > > > He has a dead dog.

    > > Maybe his dog is too fat to eat.

    > That's better!

    BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

    --
    Kadaicha Mummy is going to hunt you now :)

    Aquila Deus, Oct 23, 2004