    :D

    regards

    Thing

    thingy, Dec 10, 2006

  2. thingy

    thingy Guest

    thingy wrote:
    > http://www.groklaw.net/article.php?story=20061118230336912
    >
    > Frivolous....so if he court decides SCO's lawyers could be held liable
    > for IBM's time and effort....bye bye law firm......
    >
    > Novell gets SCO's ashes, IBM gets the lawyers asses...
    >
    > I could end up drinking a few beers on that night....
    >
    > :D
    >
    > regards
    >
    > Thing

    Nice chart showing SCO's share price....its like a death dive, pretty
    much straight down...

    http://finance.yahoo.com/charts#cha...ine;crosshair=on;logscale=on;source=undefined

    regards

    Thing

    thingy, Dec 10, 2006

  3. thingy

    Phil Guest

    thingy wrote, On 10/12/06 9.20 p:
    > thingy wrote:
    >> http://www.groklaw.net/article.php?story=20061118230336912
    >>
    >> Frivolous....so if he court decides SCO's lawyers could be held liable
    >> for IBM's time and effort....bye bye law firm......
    >>
    >> Novell gets SCO's ashes, IBM gets the lawyers asses...
    >>
    >> I could end up drinking a few beers on that night....
    >>
    >> :D
    >>
    >> regards
    >>
    >> Thing

    > Nice chart showing SCO's share price....its like a death dive, pretty
    > much straight down...
    >
    > http://finance.yahoo.com/charts#cha...ine;crosshair=on;logscale=on;source=undefined
    >
    > regards
    >
    > Thing

    Although they did enjoy a nice bubble when they first started:
    <http://finance.yahoo.com/charts#chart3:symbol=scox;range=20030106,20061208;indicator=volume;charttype=line;crosshair=on;logscale=on;source=undefined>

    -Phil

    Phil, Dec 10, 2006