The Satanic Agenda and Attacks on my Holy Crusade (CRUCIAL REPOST)

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Raymond Karczewski, May 19, 2006.

  1. The Satanic Agenda and Attacks on my Holy Crusade (CRUCIAL REPOST)
    by Raymond Ronald Karczewski© -- A Living Christ

    In the interest of being a Benovolent Christ, I hereby re-post this
    recent article so that scholars and skeptics alike can study it to
    prepare themselves for the terrible future that awaits them when this
    Divine Christ becomes the Creditor to Government/Media
    Sponsored/Supported Disinformation/Mind Control Agents in the eternity
    of the hereafter. It is in everyone's best interests to accept Me as
    the way, the path, the very essence of Truth. You SATANIC
    IGNORAMUSESES who continue to mock, ridicule, and libel this Sovereign
    Christ have this one final opportunity to repent of your grave sins.
    This is it, Pipsqueaks, the time to leave your spiritual sandbox is at
    hand.

    The recent spate of attacks against me has been duly noted and
    reported to the FBI, who, if they should get up off their collective
    asses and do their jobs, will arrest all you spiritual pipsqueaks that
    clog these forums and newsgroups with your Government/Media
    Sponsored/Supported Disinformation/Spin Doctoring BASSACKWARDS
    deceptions. I never cease to be amazed at the length IGNORAMUSES go to
    to prevent my Holy Crusade from recruiting new members. Those who seek
    to join with me will soon be rocketed to victory as all you Hell
    raisers will be getting whats coming to you much sooner than you think.

    All you IGNORAMUSES fail to realize that the IRS, CIA, and FBI all
    have Media/Entertainment divisions that employ special agents that
    "mock" and "make fun" of Spiritual Leaders and Messiahs such as myself.
    My message is TOO DANGEROUS to the New World Order. This is why I was
    put here, to suffer at the hands of man prior to ascending to my
    throne in the stars.

    There has also been a recent increase in Stealth Truck traffic
    around my property at all hours of the night. The CIA seems to be
    installing new equipment underground in the surrounding hills; it seems
    my message is getting so dangerous that their current disinformation
    agenda of discrediting me is not sufficient to fit their bill. Since
    the construction has resumed, I have noted a distinct increase in the
    amount of my flatulence, but the odor is no worse than before.

    I have also decided to place a UCC lien against the Yankee Pot
    Roast in Grant's Pass, Oregon, because they illegally ejected me from
    their premises claiming that my flatulence was so pungent as to
    constitute harassment of other customers. The customers were acting in
    such a hypocritical manner, pretending to choke and gag, but I was
    unable to obtain the identification of any of them which makes the
    Yankee Pot Roast guilty of obstruction of justice, also. The Satanic
    owners will soon learn that the hiring of ignoramuses will cost them
    everything they own, and everything they ever will own. As soon as I
    determine the identity of those pretending to be offended by my
    flatulence, I will lodge UCC liens against their homes, cars,
    businesses and all other assets. They will reluctantly learn a lasting
    lesson for screwing with a Christ.

    I am also quite tired of these endless disinformation spates that
    denounce my Christhood. I am a Christ, plain and simple. Upon
    completion of my bible, I will be promoted to God, and my Godhood will
    be that of mastery over this Satanic Realm. All ignoramuses be warned,
    as you shall suffer my Secular Wrath in the form of lawsuits, criminal
    charges, and UCC liens, you shall also suffer my Spiritual Wrath at the
    hands of my Right and Holy Condemnation of you to Hell. Burn well,
    for your reward shall be to burn some more!

    I dare anyone from the Government/Media Sponsored/Supported
    Disinformation/Spin Doctoring crew to respond to my Holy claims. You
    cannot stand in the light of a Christ, can you not? No, you are Satanic
    Cowards, ONE AND ALL. You will soon find yourself placing panicked
    calls to the CIA begging them to dispatch more government Operatives
    to help you, but it all shall be in vain. Read now, the testimony of my
    Bible, read it and tremble with fear!

    Exerpts from the "Book of Raymond"

    25-7 And the Lord sayeth unto Raymond, that he shall no longer be
    the Christ, Karczewski.
    25-8 And the Lord spaketh that Raymond shall ascend and assume
    command of Heaven and Earth, the gift of Godhood is made unto he who is
    Right and Just.
    25-9 So be it, it shall be done.
    25-10 As it was said, it was done, and Lord Raymond was pleased
    with his new charge.

    25-22 Lord Raymond sayeth unto the unbeliever, "Thou has cast thy
    testimony in false light."
    25-23 "He whosoever sayeth, that Lord Raymond is not thy Supreme
    Master, is embarking upon a dark and terrible path."
    25-24 "Thou hast best beg on thy knees at the Altar of Lord
    Raymond, for thy time is at hand."
    25-25 The unbeliever's did come, as rulers and kings and minions of
    those kings, and bore false testimony,denying Lord Raymond as the
    Supreme Master.
    25-26 Those who spake great blastphemy against Lord Raymond surely
    tasted Hell with no doubt.
    25-27 "And I cast ye into the lake of fire" spake Lord Raymond as
    the unbelievers came to believe their folly, but too late.

    Yes, my Satanic pipsqueaks, your time is near. Once my Bible is
    complete, you shall find these passages as ringing the terrible bell
    of Truth. You still have a choice, come unto me before it is too late,
    as you must accept me as the way.

    Raymond Ronald Karczewski© -- A Living Christ

    FOOLPROOF PLAN FOR TAKING BACK OUR COUNTRY

    May 18, 2006: DAY 472

    JOIN NATIONAL CORPORATE CONSUMERS BOYCOTT ALREADY IN PROGRESS. Tis the
    peaceful Way to Show Corporate Government Who's BOSS!
    SEE: http://www.arkenterprises.com/dialch121.html#BOYCOTT

    Do not surrender your guns: be prepared to use them for Self-protection
    in the event Martial Law is declared.

    Begin IMPEACHMENT proceedings on President Bush and other TREASONOUS
    National Leaders.

    DEMAND RESIGNATIONS FROM THE TOP DOWN.

    In the NEXT TWO NATIONAL, STATE, AND LOCAL ELECTIONS. WIPE THE SLATE
    CLEAN! WITHOUT EXCEPTION, VOTE ALL INCUMBENTS OUT -- ALL INCUMBENTS!
    (FORGET THE ABOVE STATEMENT - AMERICA DOES NOT HAVE TWO NATIONAL
    ELECTIONS IN WHICH TO RESOLVE THEIR PROBLEMS. THE TIME TO SOLVE THEM
    IS NOW!

    REMOVE THE OLD. INSTALL THE NEW!

    LET TRAITORS KNOW THE CONSEQUENCES OF THEIR CONTINUED EXPECTATION OF
    EMPLOYMENT WHILE CONDUCTING BUSINESS AS USUAL.

    THE NEW ORLEANS POLICE HAVE ALREADY LEARNED THAT LESSON. They Stopped
    Coming to Work until it was safe to return.

    It is time all SATANIC leadership learn the same harsh lesson which
    accompanies the loss of one's integrity.

    DO YOUR PART! Put the FREE back into the LAND OF THE FREE!

    Raymond Ronald Karczewski© -- A Simple Man of Truth
    In the illusion based world of man's thought, there exist
    healthy egos and unhealthy egos --visit my home page and
    meet the unhealthy ego's worst nightmare!
    http://www.arkenterprises.com

    Raymond Karczewski, May 19, 2006

  2. Raymond Karczewski wrote:
    > The Satanic Agenda and Attacks on my Holy Crusade (CRUCIAL REPOST)
    > by Raymond Ronald Karczewski© -- A Living Christ
    >
    > In the interest of being a Benovolent Christ, I hereby re-post this
    > recent article so that scholars and skeptics alike can study it to
    > prepare themselves for the terrible future that awaits them when this
    > Divine Christ becomes the Creditor to Government/Media
    > Sponsored/Supported Disinformation/Mind Control Agents in the eternity
    > of the hereafter. It is in everyone's best interests to accept Me as
    > the way, the path, the very essence of Truth.

    What do you usually pay for people to worship you?

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, May 19, 2006

  3. Raymond Karczewski

    Yddap Guest

    In news:,
    Raymond Karczewski <> opined loudly:

    Gan yam sexually
    --

    Yddap

    Yddap, May 19, 2006
  4. Raymond Karczewski

    John Nelson Guest

    In article <>,
    says...
    > The Satanic Agenda and Attacks on my Holy Crusade (CRUCIAL REPOST)
    > by Raymond Ronald Karczewski© -- A Living Christ

    Wow...
    I... don't know what to say.

    We are in the presence of greatness, my friends. Ray has strung together
    the words that perfectly capture his deranged thoughts. We may be in
    witness to the birth of a new art form. The eloquent expression of such
    rank lunacy is no less than inspired genius in it's use of irony and
    juxtaposition.

    Whatever you do, Ray, do NOT take the medication. Do not deprive the
    world of the entertainment that is you. Listen to those voices Ray, and
    write down everything they say. But do think twice about actually
    carrying out any instructions they give you. The voices have a wicked
    sense of humor and you really don't want to be the butt of one of their
    jokes.

    P.S. - I especially liked that part about being 86'd from the Yankee Pot
    Roast. Nice imagery; almost Pythonesque.

    John Nelson, May 19, 2006
  5. Raymond Karczewski

    Mara Guest

    On Thu, 18 May 2006 20:50:03 -0400, Rôgêr <> wrote:

    >Raymond Karczewski wrote:
    >> The Satanic Agenda and Attacks on my Holy Crusade (CRUCIAL REPOST)
    >> by Raymond Ronald Karczewski© -- A Living Christ
    >>
    >> In the interest of being a Benovolent Christ, I hereby re-post this
    >> recent article so that scholars and skeptics alike can study it to
    >> prepare themselves for the terrible future that awaits them when this
    >> Divine Christ becomes the Creditor to Government/Media
    >> Sponsored/Supported Disinformation/Mind Control Agents in the eternity
    >> of the hereafter. It is in everyone's best interests to accept Me as
    >> the way, the path, the very essence of Truth.

    >What do you usually pay for people to worship you?

    Peeps.

    "I'd bet my life on it."

    --
    www.jlaforums.com, among other sites, steals usenet newsgroup posts, and tries to
    mislead the public into thinking the posts come from them. They do not. If you see this sig,

    Mara, May 19, 2006
  6. On 18 May 2006 17:46:49 -0700, "Raymond Karczewski"
    <> wrote in alt.fan.art-bell in message
    <>:

    > The Satanic Agenda and Attacks on my Holy Crusade (CRUCIAL REPOST)
    > by Raymond Ronald Karczewski© -- A Living Christ
    >
    > In the interest of being a Benovolent Christ, I hereby re-post this
    > recent article so that scholars and skeptics alike can study it to
    > prepare themselves for the terrible future that awaits them when this
    > Divine Christ becomes the Creditor to Government/Media
    > Sponsored/Supported Disinformation/Mind Control Agents in the eternity
    > of the hereafter. It is in everyone's best interests to accept Me as
    > the way, the path, the very essence of Truth. You SATANIC
    > IGNORAMUSESES who continue to mock, ridicule, and libel this Sovereign
    > Christ have this one final opportunity to repent of your grave sins.
    > This is it, Pipsqueaks, the time to leave your spiritual sandbox is at
    > hand.

    For ten long years, Teh Felonious FatHead has been impotently trying
    to wreak his divine vengeance on Teh Evul AFA-B Bully Cabal (tineabc),
    without any shred of success. Ten years. From Kennedy's inauguration
    speech to the Apollo Moon landing was only 8 1/2 years. Kinda puts
    things in perspective, don't it?
    --
    V.G.

    "i would blame them it they went on a holy jhiad and killed off all the infidels, would you?"
    - AssLexa's "200+" alien-implanted IQ jumps the rails and crashes into a grade school, killing all inside.

    Change pobox dot alaska to gci.

    Sarcasm is my sword, Apathy is my shield.

    Vanilla Gorilla (Monkey Boy), May 19, 2006
  7. Raymond Karczewski

    John Nelson Guest

    In article <>,
    says...

    > John Nelson wrote:
    >
    > > P.S. - I especially liked that part about being 86'd from the Yankee Pot
    > > Roast. Nice imagery; almost Pythonesque.

    > I wasn't going to read his post at all until you noted this.
    > Absolutely hilarious.
    >
    > Looking outside? Rains back.

    Yup. A welcome respite. I've been packing for a move, and it has been
    sweaty work. I'm relishing these last few NW days before I head south.

    John Nelson, May 19, 2006
  8. Raymond Karczewski

    Mara Guest

    On Sun, 21 May 2006 14:24:02 GMT, Luke O'Malley <>
    wrote:

    <snip the crap you didn't>

    >Good choice where to send this post - a help desk. I am sure there
    >is someone out there who can help you. In the meantime remember
    >"Those who say, don't know; those who know don't say."
    >Luke

    Pot.
    Kettle.
    Black.

    Mara, May 21, 2006
  9. On Sun, 21 May 2006 14:24:02 GMT, Luke O'Malley
    <6K_bg.687$>:

    > Good choice where to send this post - a help desk. I am sure there
    > is someone out there who can help you. In the meantime remember
    > "Those who say, don't know; those who know don't say."
    > Luke

    We've been trying to help the Felonious FatHead for ten years, but his
    clue-shields are at full strength.

    Vanilla Gorilla (Monkey Boy), May 22, 2006
  10. X-No-Archive: YES
    Vanilla Gorilla (Monkey Boy) [] has entered
    into testimony

    > On Sun, 21 May 2006 14:24:02 GMT, Luke O'Malley
    > <> wrote in alt.fan.art-bell in message
    > <6K_bg.687$>:
    >
    >> Good choice where to send this post - a help desk. I am sure there
    >> is someone out there who can help you. In the meantime remember
    >> "Those who say, don't know; those who know don't say."
    >> Luke
    >>

    > We've been trying to help the Felonious FatHead for ten years, but his
    > clue-shields are at full strength.

    They are the one thing about him that actually work.

    --

    Skepticult® Member# 581-00504-208
    ChadwickStone at Gmail dot com

    Chadwick Stone©, May 22, 2006
  11. Raymond Karczewski

    Bookman Guest

    On Sun, 21 May 2006 23:09:44 -0700, Frosty <> wrote:

    >Don't feed the trolls.

    Don't feed the trolls!1!

    Bookman, May 22, 2006
  12. Raymond Karczewski