    S. Guest

    The subject says it all.

    S.
    S., Oct 7, 2004

  2. S.

    emski Guest

    > The subject says it all.

    hopefully this time we don't have to take off shoes and kneeing to do the
    upgrade, last time Canon forgot to tell us take off lens before
    upgrade...jokers
    emski
    emski, Oct 7, 2004

  3. S.

    S. Guest

    "emski" <> wrote in message

    >> The subject says it all.

    > hopefully this time we don't have to take off shoes and kneeing to do the
    > upgrade, last time Canon forgot to tell us take off lens before
    > upgrade...jokers
    > emski

    Mr. Know-it-all-upgraded-before-a million-times-blah-blah failed to read the
    instructions and did not remove the lens. It upgraded fine anyway.

    S.
    S., Oct 7, 2004
  4. S.

    Bill Hilton Guest

    >The subject says it all.

    Damn! 37 more revs to go and they'll be as bad as the Kodak 14n !
    Bill Hilton, Oct 7, 2004