    study for the mentioned exams? Or I have to study
    something else in addition, or may be any other
    suggestions.

    Maryam, Jan 31, 2005

  2. Maryam

    shrihas shah Guest

    Hi Maryam:

    For exams using VB.NET search on AMAZON using the word Mike Gunderloy. For
    exam using C# and .NET search on AMAZON using Amit Kalani and you will find
    the books.

    Shrihas Shah

    shrihas shah, Feb 9, 2005

  3. Maryam

    Guest

    Hi Maryam,

    I am preparing exam 70-305 from few weeks.
    I was looking for few tests. how do you feel about transcenders tests ?
    Are they very good ?
    Do i have to buy those or Is there any way i can download those or Is
    it ok for you to share.

    Thx.
    Amit

    , Feb 9, 2005