THE RETURN OF JACK RUBY !!!

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Annika1980, Jul 29, 2003.

  1. Annika1980

    Annika1980 Guest

    Annika1980, Jul 29, 2003

  2. Annika1980

    Todd Walker Guest

    Todd Walker, Jul 29, 2003

  3. Annika1980

    Charlie D Guest

    annika posted:
    http://www.pbase.com/image/19751848

    Todd Walker <> wrote:
    > I think that's the worst shot you have ever posted.

    I have to agree.
    The funny thing is, where are all the annika bashers who usually trash
    his good shots? Kinda makes me wonder about their taste, eyes, monitors
    etc.

    --
    Charlie Dilks
    Newark, DE USA

    Charlie D, Jul 29, 2003
  4. Annika1980

    Allan Mayer Guest

    In article <>, Todd Walker
    <> writes:

    >I think that's the worst shot you have ever posted.

    No, he has ohers just as bad, but the focus on this one is dreadfull....

    Allan
    http://members.aol.com/Thetabat/hello.html

    Allan Mayer, Jul 29, 2003
  5. Annika1980

    badgerfish Guest

    badgerfish, Jul 30, 2003
  6. Annika1980

    Annika1980 Guest

    >From: (Allan Mayer)

    >>I think that's the worst shot you have ever posted.

    >No, he has ohers just as bad, but the focus on this one is dreadfull....

    Oh yeah?
    Wait till you see my next series on Hungarian Wax Peppers.

    Annika1980, Jul 30, 2003