    RichA Guest

    If you bought Kodak stock Friday and sold it today, you pocketed quite
    a profit. Like 65%.

    RichA, Oct 3, 2011

  2. RichA

    PeterN Guest

    On 10/3/2011 5:16 PM, RichA wrote:
    > If you bought Kodak stock Friday and sold it today, you pocketed quite
    > a profit. Like 65%.

    And are you suggesting we should follow your market advice?

    --
    Peter

    PeterN, Oct 4, 2011

  3. RichA

    tony cooper Guest

    On Mon, 03 Oct 2011 19:20:26 -0400, PeterN
    <> wrote:

    >On 10/3/2011 5:16 PM, RichA wrote:
    >> If you bought Kodak stock Friday and sold it today, you pocketed quite
    >> a profit. Like 65%.

    >And are you suggesting we should follow your market advice?

    That's like the photo critiques that say "You should have shot this
    (insert something completely different than what was done here)"

    --
    Tony Cooper - Orlando, Florida

    tony cooper, Oct 4, 2011
  4. RichA

    Mike Guest

    On 03/10/2011 5:16 PM, RichA wrote:
    > If you bought Kodak stock Friday and sold it today, you pocketed quite
    > a profit. Like 65%.

    Didn't Kodak pioneer plastic cameras???

    Mike

    Mike, Oct 5, 2011
  5. PeterN <> wrote:
    > On 10/3/2011 5:16 PM, RichA wrote:
    >> If you bought Kodak stock Friday and sold it today, you pocketed quite
    >> a profit. Like 65%.

    > And are you suggesting we should follow your market advice?

    Of course. You just need a time travelling machine to go back
    (just to Friday in this case) to follow Rich's advice.

    Of course, even with hindsight his advice is only good by
    blind chance.

    -Wolfgang

    Wolfgang Weisselberg, Oct 6, 2011
  6. RichA

    John A. Guest

    On Thu, 6 Oct 2011 23:15:18 +0200, Wolfgang Weisselberg
    <> wrote:

    >PeterN <> wrote:
    >> On 10/3/2011 5:16 PM, RichA wrote:
    >>> If you bought Kodak stock Friday and sold it today, you pocketed quite
    >>> a profit. Like 65%.

    >> And are you suggesting we should follow your market advice?

    >Of course. You just need a time travelling machine to go back
    >(just to Friday in this case) to follow Rich's advice.
    >
    >Of course, even with hindsight his advice is only good by
    >blind chance.

    It read more like an observation than advice, to me.

    John A., Oct 7, 2011
  7. RichA

    Robert Coe Guest

    wrote:
    : On 10/3/2011 5:16 PM, RichA wrote:
    : > If you bought Kodak stock Friday and sold it today, you pocketed quite
    : > a profit. Like 65%.
    :
    : And are you suggesting we should follow your market advice?

    Give the credit where it's due. It was Charles Hardwidge, not Rich, who
    suggested buying Kodak on the bankruptcy rumor.

    Bob

    Robert Coe, Oct 7, 2011
  8. RichA

    Ray Fischer Guest

    RichA <> wrote:
    >If you bought Kodak stock Friday and sold it today, you pocketed quite
    >a profit. Like 65%.

    If you went to Las Vegas and put all of your money on 00 at the
    roulette table you could get 35 to 1 on your money.

    Ray Fischer, Oct 9, 2011