The Religion of Islaam

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by aassime abdellatif, Dec 1, 2007.

  1. The Religion of Islaam

    The first thing that one should know and clearly understand about
    Islam is what the word "Islam" itself means. The religion of Islam is
    not named after a person as in the case of Christianity which was
    named after Jesus Christ, Buddhism after Gotama Buddha, Confucianism
    after Confucius, and Marxism after Karl Marx. Nor was it named after a
    tribe like Judaism after the tribe of Judah and Hinduism after the
    Hindus. Islam is the true religion of "Allah" and as such, its name
    represents the central principle of Allah's "God's" religion; the
    total submission to the will of Allah "God". The Arabic word "Islam"
    means the submission or surrender of one's will to the only true god
    worthy of worship "Allah" and anyone who does so is termed a "Muslim",
    The word also implies "peace" which is the natural consequence of
    total submission to the will of Allah. Hence, it was not a new
    religion brought by Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) I in Arabia in the seventh
    century, but only the true religion of Allah re-expressed in its final
    form.

    Islam is the religion which was given to Adam, the first man and the
    first prophet of Allah, and it was the religion of all the prophets
    sent by Allah to mankind. The name of God's religion, lslam, was not
    decided upon by later generations of man. It was chosen by Allah
    Himself and clearly mentioned in His final revelation to man. In the
    final book of divine revelation, the Qur'aan, Allah states the
    following:
    "This day have I perfected your religion for you, completed My favour
    upon you, and have chosen for you Islam as your religion".
    (Soorah Al-Maa'idah 5:3)

    "If anyone desires a religion other than Islam (submission to Allah
    (God) never will It be accepted of Him"
    (Soorah Aal'imraan 3:85)

    "Abraham was not a Jew nor Christian; but an upright Muslim."
    (Soorah Aal'imraan 3:67)
    Nowhere in the Bible will you find Allah saying to Prophet Moses'
    people or their descendants that their religion is Judaism, nor to the
    followers of Christ that their religion is Christianity. In fact,
    Christ was not even his name, nor was it Jesus! The name "Christ"
    comes from the Greek word Christos which means the anointed. That is,
    Christ is a Greek translation of the Hebrew title "Messiah". The name
    "Jesus" on the other hand, is a latinized version of the Hebrew name
    Esau.

    For simplicity's sake, I will however continue to refer to Prophet
    Esau (PBUH) as Jesus. As for his religion, it was what he called his
    followers to. Like the prophets before him, he called the people to
    surrender their will to the will of Allah; (which is Islam) and he
    warned them to stay away from the false gods of human imagination.

    According to the New Testament, he taught his followers to pray as
    follows: "Yours will be done on earth as it is in Heaven".

    The Message of Islaam

    Since the total submission of one's will to Allah represents the
    essence of worship, the basic message of Allah's divine religion,
    Islam is the worship of Allah alone and the avoidance of worship
    directed to any person, place or thing other than Allah. Since
    everything other than Allah, the Creator of all things, is Allah's
    creation; it may be said that Islam, in essence calls man away from
    the worship of creation and invites him to worship only its Creator.
    He is the only one deserving man's worship as it is only by His will
    that prayers are answered. If man prays to a tree and his prayers are
    answered, it was not the tree which answered his prayers but Allah who
    allowed the circumstances prayed for to take place. One might say,
    "That is obvious," however, to tree-worshippers it might not be.
    Similarly, prayers to Jesus, Buddha, or Krishna, to Saint Christopher,
    or Saint Jude or even to Muhammad, are not answered by them but are
    answered by Allah. Jesus did not tell his followers to worship him but
    to worship Allah. As the Qur'aan states:
    "And behold Allah will say: "O Jesus the son of Mary Did you say to
    men, Worship me and my mother as gods besides Allah He will say-"Glory
    to you I could never say what I had no right (to say')"
    (Soorah Al-Maa'idah- 5:116)
    Nor did he worship himself when he worshipped but rather he worshipped
    Allah. This basic principle is enshrined in the opening chapter of the
    Qur'aan, known as Soorah Al-Faatihah, verse 4:
    "You alone do we worship and from you alone do we seek help".
    Elsewhere, in the final book of revelation, the Qur'aan, Allah also
    said:
    "And your Lord says: "Call on Me and I will answer your (prayer)."
    (Soorah Mu'min 40:60)
    it is worth noting that the basic message of Islam is that Allah and
    His creation are distinctly different entities. Neither is Allah His
    creation or a part of it, nor is His creation Him or a part of Him.

    This might seem obvious, but, man's worship of creation instead of the
    Creator is to a large degree based on ignorance of this concept. It is
    the belief that the essence of Allah is everywhere in His creation or
    that His divine being is or was present in some aspects of His
    creation, which has provided justification for the worship of creation
    though such worship may be called the worship of Allah through his
    creation. How ever, the message of Islam as brought by the prophets of
    Allah is to worship only Allah and to avoid the worship of his
    creation either directly or indirectly. In the Qur'aan Allah clearly
    states:
    "For We assuredly sent amongst every people a prophet, (with the
    command) worship me and avoid false gods "
    (Soorah Al-Nahl 16:36)
    When the idol worshipper is questioned as to why he or she bows down
    to idols created by men, the invariable reply is that they are not
    actually worshipping the stone image, but Allah who is present within
    it. They claim that the stone idol is only a focal point for Allah's
    essence and is not in itself Allah! One who has accepted the concept
    of the presence of God's being within His creation in any way will be
    obliged to accept this argument of idolatry. Whereas, one who
    understands the basic message of Islam and its implications would
    never concede to idolatry no matter how it is rationalized. Those who
    have claimed divinity for themselves down through the ages have often
    based their claims on the mistaken belief that Allah is present in
    man. They merely had to assert that although Allah according to their
    false beliefs, is in all of us, He is more present in them than in the
    rest of us. Hence, they claim, we should submit our will to them and
    worship them as they are either God in person or God concentrated
    within the person.

    Similarly, those who have asserted the godhood of others after their
    passing have found fertile ground among those who accept the false
    belief of God's presence in man. One who has grasped the basic message
    of Islam and its implications could never agree to worship another
    human being under any circumstances. God's religion in essence is a
    clear call to the worship of the Creator and the rejection of creation-
    worship in any form. This is the meaning of the motto of Islam:
    "Laa Elaaha lllallaah" (There is no god worthy of worship but Allah)
    Its repetition automatically brings one within the fold of Islam and
    sincere belief in it guarantees one Paradise. Thus, the final Prophet
    of Islam is reported to have' said, "Any one who says: There is no god
    but Allah and dies holding that (belief) will enter paradise".
    (Reported by Abu Dharr and collected by Al-Bukhaaree and Muslim).

    It consists in the submission to Allah as one God, yielding to Him by
    obeying His commandments, and the denial of polytheism and
    polytheists.

    The Message of False Religions

    There are so many sects, cults, religions, philosophies, and movements
    in the world, all of which claim to be the right way or the only true
    path to Allah. How can one determine which one is correct or if, in
    fact, all are correct? The method by which the answer can be found is
    to clear away the superficial differences in the teachings of the
    various claimants to the ultimate truth, and identify the central
    object of worship to which they call, directly or indirectly. False
    religions all have in common one basic concept with regards to Allah.
    They either claim that all men are gods or that specific men were
    Allah or that nature is Allah or that Allah is a figment of man's
    imagination.

    Thus, it may be stated that the basic message of false religion is
    that Allah may be worshipped in the form of His creation. False
    religion invites man to the worship of creation by calling the
    creation or some aspect of it God. For example, prophet Jesus invited
    his followers to worship Allah but those who claim to be his followers
    today call people to worship Jesus, claiming that he was Allah!

    Buddha was a reformer who introduced a number of humanistic principles
    to the religion of India. He did not claim to be God nor did he
    suggest to his followers that he be an object of worship. Yet, today
    most Buddhists who are to be found outside of India have taken him to
    be God and prostrate to idols made in their perception of his
    likeness.

    By using the principle of identifying the object of worship, false
    religion becomes very obvious and the contrived nature of their origin
    clear. As God said in the Qur'aan:
    "That which you worship besides Him are only names you and your
    forefathers have invented for which Allah has sent down no authority:
    The command belongs only to Allah: He has commanded that you only
    worship Him; that is the right religion, but most men do not
    understand"
    (Soorah Yoosuf 12:40)
    It may be argued that all religions teach good things so why should it
    matter which one we follow. The reply is that all false religions
    teach the greatest evil, the worship of creation. Creation-worship is
    the greatest sin that man can commit because it contradicts the very
    purpose of his creation. Man was created to worship Allah alone as
    Allah has explicitly stated in the Qur'aan:
    "I have only created Jinns and men, that they may worship me"
    (Soorah Zaareeyaat 51:56)
    Consequently, the worship of creation, which is the essence of
    idolatry, is the only unforgivable sin. One who dies in this state of
    idolatry has sealed his fate in the next life. This is not an opinion,
    but a revealed fact stated by Allah in his final revelation to
    man:
    "Verily Allah will not forgive the joining of partners with Him, but
    He may forgive (sins) less than that for whomsoever He wishes"
    (Soorah An- Nisaa 4:48 and 116)
    The Universality of Islaam

    Since the consequences of false religion are so grave, the true
    religion of Allah must be universally understandable and attainable,
    not confined to any people, place or time. There can not be conditions
    like baptism, belief in a man, as a saviour etc., for a believer to
    enter paradise. Within the central principle of Islam and in its
    definition, (the surrender of one's will to God) lies the roots of
    Islam's universality. Whenever man comes to the realization that Allah
    is one and distinct from His creation, and submits himself to Allah,
    he becomes a Muslim in body and spirit and is eligible for paradise.
    Thus, anyone at anytime in the most remote region of the world can
    become a Muslim, a follower of God's religion, Islam, by merely
    rejecting the worship of creation and by turning to Allah (God) alone-
    It should be noted however, that the recognition of and submission to
    Allah requires that one chooses between right and wrong and such a
    choice implies accountability. Man will be held responsible for his
    choices, and, as such, he should try his utmost to do good and avoid
    evil. The ultimate good being the worship of Allah alone and the
    ultimate evil being the worship of His creation along with or instead
    of Allah. This fact is expressed in the final revelation as
    follows:
    "Verily those who believe, those who follow the Jewish (Scriptures),
    the Christians and the Sabians any who believe In Allah and the last
    day, and work righteousness shall have their reward with their Lord;
    They will not be overcome by fear nor grief"
    (Soorah Al-Baqarah 2:62).
    "If only they had stood by the law, the Gospel, and all the revelation
    that was sent to them from their Lord, they would have enjoyed
    happiness from every side. There Is from among them a party on the
    right course; but many of them follow a course that Is evil."
    (Soorah Al-.Maa'idah 5:66)

    Recognition of Allaah

    The question which arises here is, "How can all people be expected to
    believe in Allah given their varying- backgrounds, societies and
    cultures? For people to be responsible for worshipping Allah they all
    have to have access to knowledge of Allah. The final revelation
    teaches that all mankind have the recognition of Allah imprinted on
    their souls, a part of their very nature with which they are
    created.

    In Soorah Al-A'raaf, Verses 172-173; Allah explained that when He
    created Adam, He caused all of Adam's descendants to come into
    existence and took a pledge from them saying, Am I not your Lord? To
    which they all replied, " Yes, we testify to It:'

    Allah then explained why He had all of mankind bear witness that He is
    their creator and only true God worthy of worship. He said, "That was
    In case you (mankind) should say on the day of Resurrection, "Verily
    we were unaware of all this." That is to say, we had no idea that You
    Allah, were our God. No one told us that we were only supposed to
    worship You alone. Allah went on to explain That it was also In case
    you should say, "Certainly It was our ancestors who made partners
    (With Allah) and we are only their descendants; will You then destroy
    us for what those liars did?" Thus, every child is born with a natural
    belief in Allah and an inborn inclination to worship Him alone called
    in Arabic the "Fitrah".

    If the child were left alone, he would worship Allah in his own way,
    but all children are affected by those things around them, seen or
    unseen. The Prophet (PBUH) reported that Allah said, "I created my
    servants in the right religion but devils made them go astray". The
    Prophet (PBUH) also said, "Each child is born in a state of "Fitrah",
    then his parents make him a Jew, Christian or a Zoroastrian, the way
    an animal gives birth to a normal offspring. Have you noticed any that
    were born mutilated?" (Collected by Al-Bukhaaree and Muslim). So, just
    as the child submits to the physical laws which Allah has put in
    nature, his soul also submits naturally to the fact that Allah is his
    Lord and Creator. But, his parents try to make him follow their own
    way and the child is not strong enough in the early stages of his life
    to resist or oppose the will of his parents. The religion which the
    child follows at this stage is one of custom and upbringing and Allah
    does not hold him to account or punish him for this religion.

    Throughout people's lives from childhood until the time they die,
    signs are shown to them in all regions of the earth and in their own
    souls, until it becomes clear that there is only one true God (Allah).
    If the people are honest with themselves, reject their false gods and
    seek Allah, the way will be made easy for them but if they continually
    reject Allah's signs and continue to worship creation, the more
    difficult it will be for them to escape. For example, in the South
    Eastern region of the Amazon jungle in Brazil, South America, a
    primitive tribe erected a new hut to house their main idol Skwatch,
    representing the supreme God of all creation. The homage to the God,
    and while he was in prostration to what he had been taught was his
    Creator and Sustainer, a mangy old flea-ridden dog walked into the
    hut, The young man looked up in time to see the dog lift its hind leg
    and pass urine on the idol. Outraged, the youth chased the dog out of
    the temple, but when his rage died down he realized that the idol
    could not be the Lord of the universe. Allah must be elsewhere. he now
    had a choice to act on his knowledge and seek Allah, or to dishonestly
    go along with the false beliefs of his tribe. As strange as it may
    seem, that was a sign from Allah for that young man. It contained
    within it divine guidance that what he was worshipping was false.

    Prophets were sent, as was earlier mentioned, to every nation and
    tribe to support man's natural belief in Allah and man's inborn
    inclination to worship Him as well as to reinforce the divine truth in
    the daily signs revealed by Allah. Although, in most cases, much of
    the prophets' teachings became distorted, portions remained which
    point out right and wrong. For example, the ten commandments of the
    Torah, their confirmation in the Gospels and the existence of laws
    against murder, stealing and adultery in most societies. Consequently,
    every soul will be held to account for its belief in Allah and its
    acceptance of the religion of Islam; the total submission to the will
    of Allah.

    We pray to Allah, the exalted, to keep us on the right path to which
    He has guided us, and to bestow on us a blessing from Him, He is
    indeed the Most Merciful. Praise and gratitude be to Allah, the Lord
    of the worlds, and peace and blessings be on prophet Muhammed, his
    Family, his companions, and those who rightly follow them

    aassime abdellatif, Dec 1, 2007

  2. aassime abdellatif

    Gordon Guest

    "aassime abdellatif" <> wrote in message
    > The Religion of Islaam
    >
    > The first thing that one should know and clearly understand about
    > Islam is

    that you can't name a Teddy Bear "Mohammed" on pain of death!
    That's a "religion"?

    Gordon, Dec 1, 2007

  3. aassime abdellatif

    Leythos Guest

    In article <9cdcf31d-a94f-43bd-be01-
    >, says...
    > The first thing that one should know and clearly understand about
    > Islam is

    A religion of hate, intolerance and oppression.

    Followers of Islam do nothing to stop the killing and terrorism of
    Islamic followers and riot and kill anyone that uses their prophets (his
    name be dammed in hell for every) image/name the way they use other
    religions leaders names.....

    --

    Leythos - (remove 999 to email me)

    Fight exposing kids to porn, complain about sites like PCBUTTS 1.COM
    that create filth and put it on the web for any kid to see: Just take a
    look at some of the FILTH he's created and put on his website:
    http://forums.speedguide.net/archive/index.php/t-223485.html all exposed
    'exposed to kids'.

    Leythos, Dec 1, 2007
  4. aassime abdellatif

    Rôgêr Guest

    aassime abdellatif wrote:
    > The Religion of Islaam
    >
    > The first thing that one should know and clearly understand about
    > Islam is what the word "Islam" itself means.

    It means driving up in front of a police station and going BOOM. It
    means walking into a crowded marketplace and going BOOM. It means
    leaving an IED inside a dead dog beside the road and when soldiers come
    by make it go BOOM. It means hijacking a crowded airliner and steering
    it into a building, making it go BOOM. It means boarding a crowded train
    and going BOOM.

    Rôgêr, Dec 1, 2007
  5. Ebeneezer Ponder, Dec 1, 2007
  6. aassime abdellatif

    philo Guest

    > The Religion of Islaam
    >
    > The first thing that one should know and clearly understand about
    > Islam is what the word "Islam" itself means. The religion of Islam is
    > not named after a person as in the case of Christianity which was

    <snip>

    There is only one God. It is totally irrelevant what name you refer to when
    praying.
    I'm sure God is smart enough to figure it out.

    It's pure insanity to blow people up who simply speak a different language
    and use a different name to refer to the SAME entity!

    philo, Dec 1, 2007
  7. aassime abdellatif

    Gordon Guest

    "philo" <> wrote in message

    > "aassime abdellatif" <> wrote in message
    >> The Religion of Islaam
    >>
    >> The first thing that one should know and clearly understand about
    >> Islam is what the word "Islam" itself means. The religion of Islam is
    >> not named after a person as in the case of Christianity which was

    > <snip>
    >
    > There is only one God. It is totally irrelevant what name you refer to
    > when
    > praying.
    > I'm sure God is smart enough to figure it out.
    >
    > It's pure insanity to blow people up who simply speak a different language
    > and use a different name to refer to the SAME entity!

    Totally agree......

    Gordon, Dec 1, 2007
  8. aassime abdellatif

    Old Gringo Guest

    On Or About Sat, 1 Dec 2007 04:32:32 -0800 (PST), Without Any
    Hesitation Or Thinking Twice, aassime abdellatif Stumbled Over To The
    Keyboard And wrote The Following In The 24hoursupport.helpdesk News
    Group:

    > The Religion of Islaam

    Let me be the first to tell you, It's all BS.
    Based on the CYA theory.
    Supported by the worlds looser's.
    Even a neurosurgeon can be a stupid MF.
    --
    Just West Of Nowhere
    Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest

    Old Gringo, Dec 1, 2007
  9. aassime abdellatif

    Whiskers Guest

    On 2007-12-01, aassime abdellatif <> wrote:
    > The Religion of Islaam

    [...]

    .... is damaged by posts such as yours. Displaying your ignorance about
    other religions is not a good start, and the rest of it is just too much
    waffle. Concentrate on being a good example yourself and encouraging your
    fellow believers to do the same. Leave the sermons for places where they
    are welcome.

    --
    -- ^^^^^^^^^^
    -- Whiskers

    Whiskers, Dec 1, 2007
  10. aassime abdellatif

    michael k Guest

    > The Religion of Islaam
    >
    > The first thing that one should know and clearly understand about
    > Islam is

    that if you are a a Muslim male student in the west then its ok to try
    and pull western women, but when back home any local girls that show any
    sign of stepping out of line can get stoned to death

    michael k, Dec 1, 2007
  11. aassime abdellatif

    John Holmes Guest

    aassime abdellatif "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > The Religion of Islaam

    ... is the worst that happened to the world. **** you all, you stupid
    religious idiots. Why can't you all perform a suicide bombing all together
    in some desert so we can get rid of all you fucking retarded fools?

    --
    May a gaggle of zealous drug barons set off fireworks on your toes.

    John Holmes, Dec 1, 2007
  12. aassime abdellatif

    doS Guest

    i know girls who get stoned often

    doS, Dec 1, 2007
  13. aassime abdellatif

    chuckcar Guest

    John Holmes <> wrote in

    > aassime abdellatif "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
    >
    >> The Religion of Islaam
    >>

    > .. is the worst that happened to the world. **** you all, you stupid
    > religious idiots. Why can't you all perform a suicide bombing all
    > together in some desert so we can get rid of all you fucking retarded
    > fools?

    Toes? Hell, I was thinking someplace a bit farther north with a more
    interior dark locale.

    --
    (setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )

    chuckcar, Dec 1, 2007
  14. aassime abdellatif

    John Holmes Guest

    chuckcar "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > John Holmes <> wrote in
    >
    >> aassime abdellatif "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
    >>
    >>> The Religion of Islaam
    >>>

    >> .. is the worst that happened to the world. **** you all, you stupid
    >> religious idiots. Why can't you all perform a suicide bombing all
    >> together in some desert so we can get rid of all you fucking retarded
    >> fools?
    >>

    > Toes? Hell, I was thinking someplace a bit farther north with a more
    > interior dark locale.

    North, west, south or east, any religion should be banned. Unless Gothic
    chicks are involved.

    --
    <insult sipped>

    John Holmes, Dec 1, 2007
  15. aassime abdellatif

    Guest

    On Sat, 1 Dec 2007 04:32:32 -0800 (PST), aassime abdellatif
    <> wrote:

    >The Religion of Islaam
    >
    >The first thing that one should know and clearly understand about
    >Islam is what the word "Islam" itself means. The religion of Islam is
    >not named after a person as in the case of Christianity which was
    >named after Jesus Christ,

    So Christianity is named after Jesus Christ...

    > In fact,
    >Christ was not even his name, nor was it Jesus! The name "Christ"
    >comes from the Greek word Christos which means the anointed. That is,
    >Christ is a Greek translation of the Hebrew title "Messiah". The name
    >"Jesus" on the other hand, is a latinized version of the Hebrew name
    >Esau.

    So Christianity is not named after Jesus Christ...

    You didn't get too far with your bullshit, did you? Don't have a clue, eh?

    When you figure it out, keep it to yourself...

    -snip tons of bullshit-

    PS **** off

    signed GOD

    , Dec 1, 2007
  16. aassime abdellatif

    Not Given Guest

    Re: The Religion of Islaam I DON'T GIVE A ****!

    aassime abdellatif <> wrote in news:9cdcf31d-a94f-43bd-
    :

    I DON'T GIVE A **** ABOUT THE RELIGION OF ISLAM!

    Not Given, Dec 2, 2007
  17. aassime abdellatif

    Old Gringo Guest

    On Or About Sat, 01 Dec 2007 18:59:51 -0500, Without Any Hesitation
    Or Thinking Twice, Stumbled Over To The Keyboard
    And wrote The Following In The 24hoursupport.helpdesk News Group:

    > On Sat, 1 Dec 2007 04:32:32 -0800 (PST), aassime abdellatif
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >>The Religion of Islaam
    >>
    >>The first thing that one should know and clearly understand about
    >>Islam is what the word "Islam" itself means. The religion of Islam is
    >>not named after a person as in the case of Christianity which was
    >>named after Jesus Christ,

    > So Christianity is named after Jesus Christ...
    >
    >> In fact,
    >>Christ was not even his name, nor was it Jesus! The name "Christ"
    >>comes from the Greek word Christos which means the anointed. That is,
    >>Christ is a Greek translation of the Hebrew title "Messiah". The name
    >>"Jesus" on the other hand, is a latinized version of the Hebrew name
    >>Esau.

    > So Christianity is not named after Jesus Christ...
    >
    > You didn't get too far with your bullshit, did you? Don't have a clue, eh?
    >
    > When you figure it out, keep it to yourself...
    >
    > -snip tons of bullshit-
    >
    > PS **** off
    >
    > signed GOD

    <g>
    --
    Just West Of Nowhere
    Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest
    http://www.NuBoy-Industries.Com
    12/1/2007 9:16:51 PM CST

    Old Gringo, Dec 2, 2007
  18. aassime abdellatif

    mixin Guest

    mohammits (piss be upon him) real name was peter phyles ...

    mixin, Dec 4, 2007