    or even where I can get hold of I now, I know highlander website has it but
    they wont ship to the UK

    Dave
    Dragon, Jan 19, 2005

  2. Dragon

    Matt Wheeler Guest

    "Dragon" <> wrote in message
    news:pshHd.173654$...
    > Anyone know when the Highlander spin off The raven is due for a US
    > release or even where I can get hold of I now, I know highlander
    > website has it but they wont ship to the UK

    From what I recall, it can take up to a year for the Highlander DVDs
    to receive an retail US release after being made available on the
    highlander website.
    As, The Raven has only been made available very recently, I suspect
    it'll be towards the end of this year at the earliest.

    I do have one query, however. The highlander-official.com website has
    nothing on it saying they do not ship to the UK, and it does say that
    they DO have an international shipping rate. Have you tried to order
    it and been refused, or did you contact them to enquire about shipping
    to UK ?
    Matt Wheeler, Jan 19, 2005

  3. Dragon

    Empyrea Guest

    > Anyone know when the Highlander spin off The raven is due for a US release
    > or even where I can get hold of I now, I know highlander website has it
    > but they wont ship to the UK

    It's due for retail in the US this year, but no street date yet.

    Empyrea
    Empyrea, Jan 19, 2005
  4. Dragon

    Mick Bates Guest

    They do ship to the UK, I have ordered seasons 1-6 and got them no problems.

    They even do free shipping every now and then even to the UK.

    However the customs man (well Royal Mail) is always on hand to take away my
    savings!!!

    http://www.legendaryheroes.com/s.nl/sc.9/category.84/.f

    Mick Bates, Jan 19, 2005
  5. Dragon

    Dragon Guest

    "Matt Wheeler" <> wrote in message

    > "Dragon" <> wrote in message
    >> Anyone know when the Highlander spin off The raven is due for a US
    >> release or even where I can get hold of I now, I know highlander website
    >> has it but they wont ship to the UK

    > From what I recall, it can take up to a year for the Highlander DVDs to
    > receive an retail US release after being made available on the highlander
    > website.
    > As, The Raven has only been made available very recently, I suspect it'll
    > be towards the end of this year at the earliest.
    >
    > I do have one query, however. The highlander-official.com website has
    > nothing on it saying they do not ship to the UK, and it does say that they
    > DO have an international shipping rate. Have you tried to order it and
    > been refused, or did you contact them to enquire about shipping to UK ?

    I did contact the a while back and they said no we don't ship to the UK
    Dragon, Jan 19, 2005
  6. Dragon

    ThePunisher Guest

    Dragon wrote:
    > "Matt Wheeler" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> "Dragon" <> wrote in message
    >>> Anyone know when the Highlander spin off The raven is due for a US
    >>> release or even where I can get hold of I now, I know highlander
    >>> website has it but they wont ship to the UK

    >> From what I recall, it can take up to a year for the Highlander DVDs
    >> to receive an retail US release after being made available on the
    >> highlander website.
    >> As, The Raven has only been made available very recently, I suspect
    >> it'll be towards the end of this year at the earliest.
    >>
    >> I do have one query, however. The highlander-official.com website has
    >> nothing on it saying they do not ship to the UK, and it does say
    >> that they DO have an international shipping rate. Have you tried to
    >> order it and been refused, or did you contact them to enquire about
    >> shipping to UK ?
    >>

    > I did contact the a while back and they said no we don't ship to the
    > UK

    They do now.

    --
    ThePunisher
    Latitude: 54.67N
    ThePunisher, Jan 19, 2005
  7. Ship them to me, I will remail them to you.
    John339077353, Jan 19, 2005