    Any word on a release for this? Fantastic movie.
    --
    Jim S.

    Jim S., Apr 11, 2004

  2. Jim S.

    Wild Coyote Guest

    On Sun, 11 Apr 2004 02:05:10 GMT, "Jim S."
    <> wrote:

    >Any word on a release for this? Fantastic movie.

    Waiting and waiting.

    --
    "This business sucks." C.J., CPA

    Wild Coyote
    wild_coyote<AT>whoppermail.com

    Wild Coyote, Apr 11, 2004

  3. Jim S.

    G. M. Watson Guest

    ----------
    In article <>, "Jim S."
    <> wrote:

    > Any word on a release for this? Fantastic movie.
    > --
    > Jim S.

    I'd love to see some rep house have the chutzpah to double-feature it with
    "The Passion".

    G. M. Watson, Apr 11, 2004
  4. Jim S.

    Stan Brown Guest

    "Jim S." <> wrote in alt.video.dvd:
    >Any word on a release for this? Fantastic movie.

    I gave up waiting, finally found it in VHS.

    You'd think it would be in DVD release, since X-Files fans would buy
    it for David Duchovny.

    It would also seem to have a ready market in the "Left Behind" and
    "Present Darkness" crowd.

    http://OakRoadSystems.com

    Stan Brown, Apr 11, 2004
  5. Jim S.

    Tarkus Guest

    On 4/11/2004 8:29:45 AM, Stan Brown wrote:

    > "Jim S." <> wrote in alt.video.dvd:
    >>Any word on a release for this? Fantastic movie.

    > I gave up waiting, finally found it in VHS.
    >
    > You'd think it would be in DVD release, since X-Files fans would buy
    > it for David Duchovny.
    >
    > It would also seem to have a ready market in the "Left Behind" and
    > "Present Darkness" crowd.

    I'm waiting for "Full Body Massage," personally. :)
    --
    "The Matrix is the world that has been pulled over your eyes to blind
    you from the truth."

    Now playing: the radio

    Tarkus, Apr 11, 2004
  6. Jim S.

    Guest

    On Sun, 11 Apr 2004 11:29:45 -0400, Stan Brown
    <> wrote:

    >"Jim S." <> wrote in alt.video.dvd:
    >>Any word on a release for this? Fantastic movie.

    >I gave up waiting, finally found it in VHS.
    >
    >You'd think it would be in DVD release, since X-Files fans would buy
    >it for David Duchovny.

    It is watched for mimi rogers tits.

    , Apr 11, 2004
  7. Jim S.

    Stan Brown Guest

    Stan Brown, Apr 12, 2004
  8. Jim S.

    Guest

    On Sun, 11 Apr 2004 17:59:34 -0700, Wild Coyote
    <> wrote:

    >On Sun, 11 Apr 2004 15:37:40 -0400, wrote:
    >
    >>On Sun, 11 Apr 2004 11:29:45 -0400, Stan Brown
    >><> wrote:

    >>>I gave up waiting, finally found it in VHS.
    >>>
    >>>You'd think it would be in DVD release, since X-Files fans would buy
    >>>it for David Duchovny.
    >>>

    >>It is watched for mimi rogers tits.

    >What is wrong with that? It is a very bizarre movie. That is another
    >reason to watch it.

    Yes, I like her tits and the film itself.

    , Apr 12, 2004
  9. Jim S.

    Wild Coyote Guest

    Wild Coyote, Apr 12, 2004
  10. Jim S.

    Guest

    On Sun, 11 Apr 2004 20:53:33 -0400, wrote:

    >On Sun, 11 Apr 2004 17:59:34 -0700, Wild Coyote
    ><> wrote:
    >
    >>On Sun, 11 Apr 2004 15:37:40 -0400, wrote:

    >>>It is watched for mimi rogers tits.

    >>What is wrong with that? It is a very bizarre movie. That is another
    >>reason to watch it.

    >Yes, I like her tits and the film itself.

    I have it on dvd-r from the LD, if anyone wants it. Send trade offers.

    , Apr 12, 2004
  11. I'd love to have this film and Michael Tolkin's "The New Age" on DVD. great,
    great movies

    Vlvetmorning98, Apr 12, 2004
  12. Jim S.

    Wild Coyote Guest

    On 12 Apr 2004 05:10:53 GMT, (Vlvetmorning98)
    wrote:

    >I'd love to have this film and Michael Tolkin's "The New Age" on DVD. great,
    >great movies

    I agree, I really liked The New Age. I have it on tape, alas.

    Wild Coyote, Apr 12, 2004
  13. >I gave up waiting, finally found it in VHS.

    >You'd think it would be in DVD release, since X-Files fans would buy
    >it for David Duchovny.
    >
    >It would also seem to have a ready market in the "Left Behind" and
    >"Present Darkness" crowd.
    >
    >--
    >Stan Brown, Oak Road Systems,

    Actually I'm waiting for "Return of the King" alttthough I do admit I'll buy
    "The Passion" (hopefully at the same time)
    Best,

    Mark Allen Zimmerman * Chicago

    MarkZimmerman, Apr 12, 2004
  14. Jim S.

    Blargh Guest

    "Jim S." <> wrote in message
    > Any word on a release for this? Fantastic movie.
    > --

    Been on my wish list for a LONG time. I still have an unopened VHS copy.
    This and "Until the End of the World" are the last movies I have on VHS that
    are waiting for a DVD replacement.

    Sigh.

    Blargh, Apr 19, 2004
  15. Jim S.

    Blargh Guest

    "Blargh" <> wrote in message

    > "Jim S." <> wrote in message
    > > Any word on a release for this? Fantastic movie.
    > > --

    > Been on my wish list for a LONG time. I still have an unopened VHS copy.
    > This and "Until the End of the World" are the last movies I have on VHS

    that
    > are waiting for a DVD replacement.

    Oh, and Star Wars :)

    Blargh, Apr 19, 2004