The promotion code "MSUU4C8E3475" is not a valid promotion code

Discussion in 'MCDST' started by Sam-Hong Kong, Mar 3, 2004.

  1. I've tried at VUE site, i enter this code in the final session of register
    process, they said "The promotion code "MSUU4C8E3475" is not a valid
    promotion code."

    "Mark Fugatt [MVP]" <> ¦b¶l¥ó
    news: ¤¤¼¶¼g...
    > No, not everyone is one of my students, and the poster seems to have no
    > track record of helping people in the NG's but seems to think it ok to

    beat
    > the odds on a competition that is being sponsors by VUE.
    >
    > --
    > Mark Fugatt
    > Exchange MVP
    > http://www.exchangetrainer.com
    > http://www.msexchange.org
    > "User1" <> wrote in message
    > > "Mark Fugatt [MVP]" <> wrote in message
    > > > Well, I suppose thats one way to win the prize at Vue is offering

    MCT's,
    > > > this was really suppose to be given out to your students.
    > > >
    > > > --
    > > > Mark Fugatt
    > > > Exchange MVP
    > > > http://www.exchangetrainer.com
    > > > http://www.msexchange.org
    > > > "Joe" <> wrote in message

    and

    Sam-Hong Kong, Mar 3, 2004

  2. Sam-Hong Kong

    User1 Guest

    "Sam-Hong Kong" <> wrote in message
    > I've tried at VUE site, i enter this code in the final session of register
    > process, they said "The promotion code "MSUU4C8E3475" is not a valid
    > promotion code."
    >

    > "Mark Fugatt [MVP]" <> ¦b¶l¥ó
    > news: ¤¤¼¶¼g...
    >> No, not everyone is one of my students, and the poster seems to have no
    >> track record of helping people in the NG's but seems to think it ok to

    > beat
    >> the odds on a competition that is being sponsors by VUE.
    >>
    >> --
    >> Mark Fugatt
    >> Exchange MVP
    >> http://www.exchangetrainer.com
    >> http://www.msexchange.org
    >> "User1" <> wrote in message
    >> > "Mark Fugatt [MVP]" <> wrote in message

    > MCT's,

    > and

    >> > Everyone is a student and anyone who uses the code can save
    >> > $31.25/exam!

    It's not a promotion code but a voucher code!
    User1, Mar 4, 2004

  3. yes i know, so, i also tried to use it in voucher blank, but it's doesn't
    work again and said "This voucher cannot be used with appointments
    scheduled in Hong Kong."

    then i email to VUE customer service for inquiry. today, they reply me as
    below:
    "The voucher can only be used in the country which you have purchased. It
    cannot be used in other country since exam fee varies from country to
    country. Unfortunately you may need to find different way to complete the
    exam."

    "User1" <> ¦b¶l¥ó news:yty1c.12986$id3.1765@fed1read01 ¤¤
    ¼¶¼g...

    Sam-Hong Kong, Mar 4, 2004